Halodrol MT has been reported as discontinued.

Check out the top-ranked products in Growth Enhancers > Prohormones

Halodrol MT Reviews

By: Gaspari Nutrition

Growth Enhancers > Prohormones
Halodrol MT is a Prohormone manufactured by Gaspari Nutrition. It is a synthetic version of hormones or hormone precursors that increase muscle strength, size and stamina, and can additionally aid in fat loss.

Halodrol MT has been reported as discontinued.

Check out the top-ranked products in Growth Enhancers > Prohormones

• Increase Testosterone
  • Confidense
  • Feel Unbeatable
  • Increase In Strength
    Great product! Tried it when I was in the U.S and it's absolutely great for gaining Muscle and Strength! Never gained as much in a month as I've done on this! I combined this with a lot of food, gainer and superpump!

The effects while taking this with SuperPump250 is just amazing! You'll feel lika a god in the gym and your muscles will be pumped up to the max after the workout.

I would definitely recommend this to bodybuilders and I will buy this again if I'll have the chance!

February 23, 2010

Pros:
     Cons:
    Halodrol MT is a pretty solid product. I used it for 40 days(2 boxes). You can use it up to 60 days but I decided just to run it for 40 days. When I was on Halodrol I did feel stronger and leaner. I did not gain a ton of weight but a couple of pounds but my strength did go up. I just felt stronger and bigger when I was in the gym which is always a plus. I really don't have any complaints about this product, the taste of the pills are a little bit weird but you just swallow them quick so its not a big deal. Overall its a good product and always worth a try.