Carnipure Reviews

By: Gaspari Nutrition

Carnipure is an Amino Acid Product manufactured by Gaspari Nutrition. It is an amino acid based product that doesn't fall directly into the other categories. The use can vary depending on the specific product.

Overall
Overall
  October 18, 2014

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Leaning Out
  • Strength
  • Endurance
    Results/So with working out 3 days a week I was taking 3 scoops pre workout mixing this with any pre workout I was taking. And I was typically spending 30 to 60 minutes lifting with 5 to 10 minutes of jump rope at the end following up with 15 to 30 minutes of time in the dry sauna. My diet is clean. I am 24 years old and I am 5'5 weighing 175 I usually ingest 175 to 200 grams daily of protein. Carbs 200-300 grams and fats are generally 40-70 daily. So my calories are as low as 2000 and as high as 2500 based off my activity level. I was measured at 15 % bf with a digital hand held device and after a little over 9 weeks on this product I am now down 5 lbs and steadily 11/12% body fat. Now with me being happy about the leaning out effects I am really excited about the gains I have progressed recently. All my lifts have gone up significantly by 5 to 10 labs and I've really increased my reps as well. I just wish they had a larger size tub.

Supplement info- one scoop is one gram of carnipure carnitine. The container has 80 scoops. At 3 scoops at a time this lasts about 25/26 based off the size of your scoop.
    Taste-watermelon is very tasty!!!
    Side effects- none
    Supplements taken- fish oil. Joint complex, c4 and whey.

Price- I got this for 25.99 at vitamin Shoppe because of a coupon but is normally 29.99

In general I really recommend everyone hive this product a shot because its really beneficial to anyone with 30 bucks to spare who needs to lean out and appreciates them gains!!!!!!