Sign In

Remember Me

How-to Guides and Articles

Forum

Yall can get swole, but Imma get YOK3D! (beta-test log)

Read 29787 times

Meuth
Rep: +6,510
Trust: 100%
Locker Roommates
« Reply #45: January 29, 2011, 02:26:08 PM »
I have noticed the same thing! The pumped muscles are sore as can be! I think it's the pump too! Love it!
On a large enough time line, the survival rate for everyone will drop to zero.

Don't come to me and tell me you need help because your program isn't working when you've only been on it 3-4 weeks. It's called a program  because it takes time, unlike your sister.

3ullD0zer
Rep: +617
Locker Roommates
« Reply #46: January 29, 2011, 03:15:09 PM »
It makes sense though, the muscle is really stretching, tearing those micro fibers, thus leading to some incredible soreness. Damn it hurts so good!

They need to add that to the disclaimer:

Increase in Pumps/performance/sore muscles!
"Obsessed is a word the lazy use to describe the dedicated" - Arnold Schwarzenegger

"The best activities for your health are pumping and humpin!" - Arnold

Manimal
Rep: +4,022
« Reply #47: January 29, 2011, 04:16:24 PM »
I felt some major DOMS on my triceps for 3 days after Yok3d, however my biceps suffered very little and so did my chest. Even legs wasn't too bad the next day. Quite weird too since i just got back into heavy heavy training this week after a 3 week light split.
BullsEyeFitness client/athlete

Too many people accept everything they hear as conventional wisdom. No one wants to question anything.

IIFYM-FTW

Bros will be bros.

3ullD0zer
Locker Roommates
« Reply #48: January 30, 2011, 01:30:01 PM »
Alrighty, here is todays workout with Yok3d! Legs day, one of my favorite days, BRING ON THE PAIN!

Squats      superset      Stiff Legged Deadlifts

155/10                        185/8
170/8                185/8
195/8                185/8
210/8                185/8
230/8                185/8
245/8                185/8

Leg Extensions
30kg/8,8,8,8,8,9
Lying Leg Curls
25kg/8,8,8,8,8,9

Calf Raises*
40kg
50kg
60kg
 *for the calf raises I wanted to do something different. So what I did was raise up on my toes, and squeeze my  calves HARD holding up the weight for 15 secs, then I lowered down slowly into a fully stretched position and then held again for 15 secs, then I again raised the weight up onto my toes and held a hard contraction for another 15 secs. Did that for all 3 sets, my calves were on fire!!!

Ab static hold
70kg/30 secs
80kg/ 30secs
80kg/ 35 secs

Thoughts on Yok3d:
I had every intention of continuing with running Y3D at 3 pills 90 mins preworkout, but today that didnít happen. After all was said and done, I started lifting a little after 2 hours of ingesting Y3D. The result was not as great as before. I did start to get that full feeling just before I walked to the gym, when I changed and put on my workout clothes I started to get it. Then I went to the gym, warmed up and started to squat, but the pump never really hit hard like it did on my chest. I will say however that during the SLDLís my glute/ham tie-ins were on fire/PUMPED! My ass felt huge, like Kim Kardashians! No real noticable increases in vascularity, but again I was wearing long sleeves. I got a secondary pump in my upper body after training when I went to shower. But I had high hopes for today, I was expecting a mad pump in my quads and some veinage, but didnít feel much of any. I will say though, I donít really get much of a pump on leg days, so it was about the same as always. I will say though that Y3D, I believe, has helped my performance. I can only imagine how sore I will be tomorrow, Im already walking funny.

I think that 90 mins pre is my sweet spot, and thatís what I will be aiming to hit from now on. Tuesday is my next lifting day, so thatís how I will dose it. I got Adams blessing to try 4 but I will hold off on that for now.
« Last Edit: January 30, 2011, 02:23:15 PM by 3ullD0zer »
"Obsessed is a word the lazy use to describe the dedicated" - Arnold Schwarzenegger

kevO
Rep: +4,300
Locker Roommates
« Reply #49: January 30, 2011, 07:12:52 PM »
You had a Pa-dunk-a-dunk like Kim Kardashian LMAO.  On second thought thats a horrifying image :o
Failure is NEVER an Option.

Patience and Hard Work produces results

3ullD0zer
Locker Roommates
« Reply #50: January 30, 2011, 07:15:06 PM »
LOL for real man, my lower glutes were pumped, it felt round!

Hey I got a nice ass! Or so I have been told...

kevO
Rep: +4,300
Locker Roommates
« Reply #51: January 30, 2011, 07:44:45 PM »
An Ass Pump!!!  thats Fn awesome
Failure is NEVER an Option.

Patience and Hard Work produces results

3ullD0zer
Locker Roommates
« Reply #52: January 30, 2011, 08:25:21 PM »
LOL exactly! They should use that as a slogan:

Yok3d will get your ass pumped....literally!

Man Im gonna be walking funny for days, the soreness has settled in and its killing me!

Raptorbh12
Rep: +2,431
Global Moderator
« Reply #53: January 31, 2011, 07:08:04 AM »
wow, glad to see you guys have some serious DOMS as well. I thought I was just recovering slower or something.
Semper Fidelis

3ullD0zer
Locker Roommates
« Reply #54: January 31, 2011, 10:55:55 AM »
Yeah it hit me hard by surprise, Im not usually like this at all. The other supps Im my stack have done great to improve my recovery, but Y3D is killing me right now!

3ullD0zer
Locker Roommates
« Reply #55: January 31, 2011, 02:36:00 PM »
OFF day today! and much needed, my legs are torn up right now! My hammies are killing me, and it hurts to sit down. Y3D is bringing in the DOMS like crazy. I half to walk around on stiff legs right now, feels like Im walking on stilts or something. Or kinda like Forest Gump when he has those leg braces on as a kid. My fellow co-workers are all looking at me like Im crazy, but I just laugh and say that they wouldnt understand. So far Yok3d brings strong pumps, but painful doms.

Next workout is either tomorrow or wednesday. Staying at 3 caps for now, next week, might bump it up to 4.

steelfan10
Rep: +1,221
« Reply #56: January 31, 2011, 03:07:48 PM »
OFF day today! and much needed, my legs are torn up right now! My hammies are killing me, and it hurts to sit down. Y3D is bringing in the DOMS like crazy. I half to walk around on stiff legs right now, feels like Im walking on stilts or something. Or kinda like Forest Gump when he has those leg braces on as a kid. My fellow co-workers are all looking at me like Im crazy, but I just laugh and say that they wouldnt understand. So far Yok3d brings strong pumps, but painful doms.

Next workout is either tomorrow or wednesday. Staying at 3 caps for now, next week, might bump it up to 4.

Off day today? Screw you and get back in the gym ;) jk

Good to see that your getting good results.
Unlike many members here, I use science in my decision-making of supplements, not the crowd.

"This is why I be so fresh, Im trying to beat life because I cant cheat death."

3ullD0zer
Locker Roommates
« Reply #57: January 31, 2011, 03:16:36 PM »
Yessir! LOL

Thanks, the results are hurting, but they are there none the less!

3ullD0zer
Locker Roommates
« Reply #58: February 01, 2011, 02:48:37 PM »

Bench press     super set with DB Pullovers
115/10                         28kg DB/ 8
140/8                         28kg DB/ 8               
150/6                         28kg DB/ 8
165/6                         28kg DB/ 8
175/6                         28kg DB/ 8
190/5                        28kg DB/8

Incline DB Press
28kg DB/ 8,8,7,7,6
Lat Pulldowns
65kg/ 9,8,9,8,9

DB Shoulder Press
20kg DB/ 7,8,7,7,7
One Arm DB Row
100/ 6,6,6,6,7

Plate Lateral Raises
25#/ 6,6,6
Barbell Shrugs
225/7,7,7

Thoughts on Yok3d:Today was another great day of training. I got an increase in reps and weights felt lighter overall. Had a very nice pump in my pecs, and back. Shoulders showed a good sign of pumpage as well. I took Y3D with the intention of 90 mins pre, but it turned out to be more like 2 hours. I need to stay on track with the 90 mins. I feel like my chest pump was better last time, but it was still solid today no doubt. Im certain that 90 mins is my spot, gotta stay on the ball to hit that timing. I was warming up on the treadmill, and was hit with some solid tunnel vision. White Flood gives me this, but today it was stronger, Y3D is making its presence known. It felt like I was slapped in the face, and I was just staring straight ahead completely zoned out, it was crazy. My forearms were rock solid from the lat pulldowns, even though I donít wrap my thumbs around the bar. Same for the DB rows, which I do with no support! No resting on a bench or rack, just bend over at the waist, use my non working hand on my knee for support and row! Its harder, I like it that way. I ran out of time, so I couldnít get all my sets/reps for the lateral raises/shrugs, but I did up the weight for the LRís. Everything was great today. I really like Yok3d so far.

As a side note, my ass and hammies are still sore! Y3D kicked my ass on leg day!

Manimal
Rep: +4,022
« Reply #59: February 01, 2011, 06:37:02 PM »
Nice, Doze! Seems we are the opposite with the dosing. For me, the 2 hour works perfect and today when i did 90 minutes, the pump seemed to come in a bit late. But man, I was dragging ass through half of my workout today. I think my hockey game might have taken too much out of me last night.

And nice to know you don't wrap your hands around the bar when doing lat pulldowns, other wise.. I would slap you in the face! Hook grip engages the lats much better IMO!
BullsEyeFitness client/athlete

Too many people accept everything they hear as conventional wisdom. No one wants to question anything.

IIFYM-FTW

Bros will be bros.

Copyright © 2019 SupplementReviews.com. All rights reserved!