Sign In

Remember Me

How-to Guides and Articles

Forum

Yall can get swole, but Imma get YOK3D! (beta-test log)

Read 29945 times

AnabolicAdam
Rep: +1,733
Trust: 100%
Locker Roommates
« Reply #15: January 25, 2011, 02:31:04 PM »
Try between 90-120 minutes for me please, sir.
USPlabs
Regional Director

3ullD0zer
Rep: +617
Locker Roommates
« Reply #16: January 25, 2011, 02:36:26 PM »
Will do boss! Imma hit 90 mins for these next couple workouts, then try out 120 mins.
"Obsessed is a word the lazy use to describe the dedicated" - Arnold Schwarzenegger

"The best activities for your health are pumping and humpin!" - Arnold

3ullD0zer
Locker Roommates
« Reply #17: January 27, 2011, 02:06:14 PM »
Yok3d testing officially begins tomorrow! Will take my first 3 cap dose approximately 90 mins pre workout.

To quote Bart Scott:
"CAN'T WAIT!!!"

Motivation for the day:
http://clips.team-andro.com/watch/fd39ee3b3039bfa90c95/bodybuilding-motivation-don-t-run-away-from-the-pain
"Obsessed is a word the lazy use to describe the dedicated" - Arnold Schwarzenegger

AnabolicAdam
Locker Roommates
« Reply #18: January 27, 2011, 02:20:42 PM »
Excellent man, start with three, then if you want you can add a fourht to your dose if you feel youd like to.
USPlabs
Regional Director

3ullD0zer
Locker Roommates
« Reply #19: January 27, 2011, 02:27:54 PM »
Got it man, will do! Im excited about trying it for the first time, everyone elses log has me very intrigued. Thanks again boss!

AnabolicAdam
Locker Roommates
« Reply #20: January 27, 2011, 02:34:50 PM »
Im catching up on some of these logs. I was in Dallas with the Big boys and just got back last night. Holy poo man. You guys are finding your sweet spot and tearing poo up!
USPlabs
Regional Director

3ullD0zer
Locker Roommates
« Reply #21: January 27, 2011, 02:47:30 PM »
Im catching up on some of these logs. I was in Dallas with the Big boys and just got back last night. Holy poo man. You guys are finding your sweet spot and tearing poo up!

Im sure you loved being in the Great State of Texas!!! Shoulda stuck around to cheer for the Packers in the Super Bowl!

So you were hanging around HQ's huh? Any new updates on upcoming supps??? ;)

Manimal
Rep: +4,022
« Reply #22: January 27, 2011, 02:52:42 PM »
Here comes the MANdozer!! Time to get on my level kid!
BullsEyeFitness client/athlete

Too many people accept everything they hear as conventional wisdom. No one wants to question anything.

IIFYM-FTW

Bros will be bros.

3ullD0zer
Locker Roommates
« Reply #23: January 27, 2011, 02:54:34 PM »
Here comes the MANdozer!! Time to get on my level kid!

LOL ok Lil'John! WWWHHHHATTT!!!

Been reading your log Yoki3, Im uber stoked to try it manana!

AnabolicAdam
Locker Roommates
« Reply #24: January 27, 2011, 02:56:03 PM »
There may be a little somethin somethin. You are going to smile in a few days....

Texas is the bomb. Nuff said.

There are a lot of things I will be covering with you guys in regards to new products.....I mean, if youre interested.... :)
USPlabs
Regional Director

3ullD0zer
Locker Roommates
« Reply #25: January 27, 2011, 02:59:37 PM »
There may be a little somethin somethin. You are going to smile in a few days....

Texas is the bomb. Nuff said.

There are a lot of things I will be covering with you guys in regards to new products.....I mean, if youre interested.... :)

Couldnt agree more my friend!

Hmm sounds very very interesting! You got me hooked!

AnabolicAdam
Locker Roommates
« Reply #26: January 27, 2011, 03:01:24 PM »
How often do you check your mail? ;)
USPlabs
Regional Director

3ullD0zer
Locker Roommates
« Reply #27: January 27, 2011, 03:05:26 PM »
Whoa, by mail you mean....postal? email? PM's?

AnabolicAdam
Locker Roommates
« Reply #28: January 27, 2011, 03:11:27 PM »
I dunnooooooooo......
USPlabs
Regional Director

3ullD0zer
Locker Roommates
« Reply #29: January 28, 2011, 12:43:58 PM »
Today was my first workout with Yok3d!

I woke up at 1750, went to the bathroom, handled some business, then took my 3 capsules of Y3D at 1805. I went back to my room to watch some of Friday Night Lights (one of my favorite movies) and a BB video for some motivation. Left for the gym at 1910, then proceeded to do a warmup on the treadmill. I went upstairs at 1935 to train, and after doing some rotator cuff exersices, it was onÖ..

Training: Hello volume! My best friend!

Bench press     super set with DB Pullovers
115/10                28kg DB/ 8
140/8                28kg DB/ 8               
150/8                28kg DB/ 8
165/8                28kg DB/ 8
175/7                28kg DB/ 8

Incline DB Press
28kg DB/ 8,7,8,5,6
Lat Pulldowns
65kg/ 8,8,8,7,8

DB Shoulder Press
20kg DB/ 7,7,6,6,6
One Arm DB Row
100/ 6,6,6,6,6

Plate Lateral Raises
10#/ 10,8,8,8,8
Barbell Shrugs
225/8,8,8,7,7

Thoughts on Yok3d:
Sorry but momentarily Im going to talk like a teenage girl, OMG!!!! Y3D is simply amazing, so far. I know it was only my first dose, and first time taking it, but damn, I got one hell of a pump! I warmed up on the bench with just the bar and after I stood back up, my chest was pumped. After my first set, damn it felt huge. I donít think I have ever felt a pump in my chest like that before. I was lifting with my Marine track suit jacket and when I took it off after my first group of exersices, it looked like I two huge slaps of steak for pecs, it was incredible and scary! I felt huge, like if I was being blown up like a balloon. I really feel like Im at a benefit of training fasted and taking this product. My stomach is truly empty when I train, and man Y3D hit hard and immediately. I will say though it seemed to have tapered off towards the end of my workout, but I still had a solid pump regardless. I looked in the mirror and did a double take. Im not one to stare at myself in the mirror, and I almost always move a bench to face a wall, as I have no desire to stare at myself, and be ďone of those guysĒ but I caught a glimpse of me and did a double take. I looked so wide, that it made my waist look at least 2 inches smaller. I only have a 30 inch so yeah I looked tiny at the waist!

Vascularity was about the same as Hemanovol, although to be honest I had been lifting the past few weeks in long sleeve because it is super cold outside, so I can be certain which gave more vascularity. Also to be fair I donít really know ho w pumped I looked while on hemanovol. I think I can say though, that I do feel Y3D is better. I know its only the first dose, and I donít want people to think im over hyping it, but it was truly amazing to see/feel it in action. My arms were tight and pumped and I didnít even work them out, at least not directly, although I know they help perform some of the exersices I chose to do.

Another interesting side note, is that when I was in the shower afterwards, I was washing my legs, and they were solid/pumped and I did nothing with them other than stand on them, and flex them little in the shower. I touched them and I could feel my veins! I was like damn, I have never felt that before, and I didnít even work them out.

If this is a sign of things to come, well shti Yok3d just might be the next big thing. Im believing in it right now and cant wait to keep on using it.

Copyright © 2019 SupplementReviews.com. All rights reserved!