Sign In

Remember Me

How-to Guides and Articles

Forum

Yall can get swole, but Imma get YOK3D! (beta-test log)

Read 29827 times

3ullD0zer
Rep: +617
Trust: 100%
Locker Roommates
Yall can get swole, but Imma get YOK3D! (beta-test log) « : January 22, 2011, 01:10:21 PM »
So the title says it all, this is going to be my log for testing out USPLabs, latest product: Yok3d!

First I want to give a huge THANK YOU, to our resident teddy bear, AnabolicAdam. Thanks for giving the chance to log this product. Also big thanks to USPLabs, for allowing us to test out this product for free. Thats pretty awesome to get to try something nobody else has, and for free.

Thanks again guys!

Stats:
Weight: 160
Height: 5'7"
Body Fat: ?

USPLabs Products Ive used:
Anabolic Pump: I thought this was a decent product. Definitely kept me lean while eating more carbs. I never got a food pump like it says, but I helped keep the body fat down. I think Glycobol smokes it.

Prime: This product was a disappointment for me. I didnt really notice anything from it. It made me hungrier, but thats about it. I will say that I was probably overtraining at the time, and I dont care what your taking, but nothing will help if your overtrained. With that said I may try it again in the future, but for now, it did nothing more than make my appetite increase.

Jack3d: Who hasnt ried Jack3d. When this first came out, it was amazing! Beta alanine tingles like crazy, which I loved focus drive everything was amazxing nothing else cam close. I remember so many times on my way to the gym i would just start scratching my self, I felt like Tyrone Biggums from Chepelle's show! But now it doesnt seem the same. I know they say it hasnt changed, but I beg to differ.

So thats my USPLabs history, now onto the training.

My training program is very differnt from everybody elses. Im currently using the BluePrint, which for anyone who has been on the BB.com forums, is a fairly popluar strength training program, that many people like to bash. But in all honesty, I love it. It works great for me, my bench has greatly improved, more than I thought possible. The best part is im only in the beginning stages of it, I cant wait to get into it more. However this program must be purchased so for that reason I cannot go into detail of everything it entails, all I will post is my training for the day, and no explanations of why Im diong what. Also I take many more rest days than most, Im currently running on 3 inbetween training sessions, which helps because Im very sore following each session. After this week, I will be hitting it more often.

This trainging doesnt really focus much on a pump, so what Im really looking forward to in Yok3d is the performance aspect of it. Plus if I can get a good pump from it, then thats saying something.

My current stack:
-White Flood
-Purple Wraath
-Hemanovol
-Cheap Supplements BCAAS
-Animal M-Stak (only 2 packs left)
-Thermolife E-BOL
-Fish Oil
-NOW Adam multi
-Muscle Gauge Nutrition Whey Isolate-Ice Cream Sandwich

The only pump products I have taken so far have Super NOS pump from wal-mart and Hemanovol, so I can be a good judge of how well Yok3d devliers on a pump. I only take 1 scoop of WF which I mix with the PW and sip on intra and I know exactly what I get from it. Hemanovol is pretty good, lasts for a long time.

Im currently deployed to Afghanistan so mail takes longer, which is why I started this so late, but Im very excited to announce that I finally received my Yok3d today.

Also I want to point out that I train fasted, right after waking up, so I think this will work perfectly with Yok3d since it should be dosed on an empty stomach. I cant wait to try it out for the first time.

So thats it, lets tget this thing started! Any questions feel free to ask!

Go PACK Go!!!
"Obsessed is a word the lazy use to describe the dedicated" - Arnold Schwarzenegger

"The best activities for your health are pumping and humpin!" - Arnold

Members don't see ads. Sign up for FREE to remove ads, and start earning free supplements!

Manimal
Rep: +4,022
« Reply #1: January 22, 2011, 01:26:19 PM »
Subbed for sure bro.

Wait...You're in afganistan right now and you get to do all this? Man, lucky you lol. My bro is there too but he has no computer, beds, real food, or any of that.

So you're swapping out Hemanoval for Yok3d? How have you been liking Hemanoval?
BullsEyeFitness client/athlete

Too many people accept everything they hear as conventional wisdom. No one wants to question anything.

IIFYM-FTW

Bros will be bros.

3ullD0zer
Locker Roommates
« Reply #2: January 22, 2011, 01:28:02 PM »
Here was the training I did today, before I came into work. No Yok3d today, because I didnt get it until I came into work. I will most likely take my first dose after this next workout.

Bench Press:195x7
DB pullovers: 24kg DBx8

Squats:265x7
Stiff Legged Deadlifts:185x7

Incline DB Press: 28kg DBs/7,6,7,7,7,8
Cable Row: 65kg/8,8,8,8,8,10

DB Shoulder Press: 20kg DB/ 7,6,7,7,6,5
Barbell Shrugs: 215/ 7,7,8,8,8,7

Leg Extensions: 35kg/8,8,8,7,7
Leg Curls: 25kg/8,8,8,7,7

Ab static holds:
70kg/30 secs
70kg/30 secs

As you can see, I use both lbs, and kilos. Im currently on a NATO base, so it has a mix of both. Its annoying, but hey its better than nothing. Also the gym is super small, and crowded especially because of all the New Years rezo people. Oh well they should be gone soon. I always precede my training with 10-15 mins on the treadmill, as an overall warm up for the body, gotta get the blood flowing and heart rate up. Also I perform some rotator cuff exersices prior to my working sets.

I conclude every session with some static stretching for each bodypart trained.
"Obsessed is a word the lazy use to describe the dedicated" - Arnold Schwarzenegger

steelfan10
Rep: +1,221
« Reply #3: January 22, 2011, 01:29:46 PM »
I like it (im saying that alot lately?) I dont know, either way subbed for this one big bull.
Unlike many members here, I use science in my decision-making of supplements, not the crowd.

"This is why I be so fresh, Im trying to beat life because I cant cheat death."

3ullD0zer
Locker Roommates
« Reply #4: January 22, 2011, 01:33:14 PM »
Subbed for sure bro.
Wait...You're in afganistan right now and you get to do all this? Man, lucky you lol. My bro is there too but he has no computer, beds, real food, or any of that.
So you're swapping out Hemanoval for Yok3d? How have you been liking Hemanoval?

Thanks man!

Yeah I know your brother is doing what I like to call the "real poo" Me, Im spoiled, I got a room, with one roommate, free internet, hot chow (although most days its not great, so sick of pork!). Yeah man its not so bad, although rocket attacks suck when your asleep, and you gotta wake up, throw on all your body armor run outside in a bunker and await until they give you the all clear! LOL

Yup Ill be swapping the H-Vol for Yok3d. Its not bad, the only thing I can compare it to, is Super NOS pump, its definitely better, gives a hard painful pump. Its good stuff, plus its lasted me more than two months and I still have quite a few servings left.

You guys have it better, because you can control your diet, I on the otehr hand cant, so some days the chow is terrible the only meat will be fried pork chops! Oh how I miss brown rice and complex carbs, all they have every day is white rice!

3ullD0zer
Locker Roommates
« Reply #5: January 22, 2011, 01:33:52 PM »
I like it (im saying that alot lately?) I dont know, either way subbed for this one big bull.

LOL, thanks man! Good luck tomorrow!

Raptorbh12
Rep: +2,431
Global Moderator
« Reply #6: January 22, 2011, 01:59:19 PM »
Nice. Following.
Semper Fidelis

AnabolicAdam
Rep: +1,733
Locker Roommates
« Reply #7: January 22, 2011, 02:11:56 PM »
Alright Deezy. So--you can play with dosing, Ive been taking it 90 minutes before workout with my PF and my PM, and J3d. You can try 90 minutes, two hours, whatever you feel is the best for you. I tried them all, and for me, 90 minutes is perfect.
USPlabs
Regional Director

3ullD0zer
Locker Roommates
« Reply #8: January 22, 2011, 02:21:50 PM »
Thanks again bi guy, I really appreciate the hook up!

Well like I said I lift right after I wake up, empty stomach after hitting the bathroom, so I know I should get the best benefit. It will most likely be 90 mins before I touch a weight.

AnabolicAdam
Rep: +1,733
Locker Roommates
« Reply #9: January 22, 2011, 02:29:58 PM »
Awesome. Nitrox shmitrox.
USPlabs
Regional Director

madhungry
Rep: +151
« Reply #10: January 22, 2011, 02:34:25 PM »

looks like Dozer is slipping in a few punches below the belt!! hahaha just playing I'm subbed for this homie. g'luck

Meuth
Rep: +6,510
Locker Roommates
« Reply #11: January 22, 2011, 02:35:31 PM »
Following.

And Thank You for what you do for our country!
On a large enough time line, the survival rate for everyone will drop to zero.

Don't come to me and tell me you need help because your program isn't working when you've only been on it 3-4 weeks. It's called a program  because it takes time, unlike your sister.

3ullD0zer
Locker Roommates
« Reply #12: January 22, 2011, 02:36:34 PM »

looks like Dozer is slipping in a few punches below the belt!! hahaha just playing I'm subbed for this homie. g'luck

LOL oh snap I just noticed that, I meant to type big, but that works too! Thanks for following!

3ullD0zer
Locker Roommates
« Reply #13: January 22, 2011, 02:37:22 PM »
Following.

And Thank You for what you do for our country!

Thanks Im following yours as well man. No problem my honor to serve our great Nation!

3ullD0zer
Locker Roommates
« Reply #14: January 25, 2011, 01:59:09 PM »
Heres my latest training post/update:

25 Jan 11:

Bench Press: 225x2 <------PR!
DB pullovers: 30kg DBx5

Squats: 315x3 <-------PR!
Stiff Legged Deadlifts: 205x5

Incline DB Press: 28kg DBs/7,7,7,7,9
Cable Row: 65kg/8,8,9,9,9

DB Shoulder Press: 20kg DB/ 8,6,7,6,6
Barbell Shrugs: 205/ 7,8,8,7,8

Leg Extensions: 35kg/8,8,8
Leg Curls: 25kg/8,8,8

Well today, I did not take Yok3d. It was my last workout for the current block I am in. I wanted to see how good everything would be minus the Yok3d. However my next workout WILL include Yok3d, which should be on either Thursday/Friday.

Im really looking forward to the performance aspect of Y3D. When I perform my jump sets of the paired exerscies, I get a very solid pump from the Hemanovol, so Im looking forward to how Y3D compares. I cant wait to try it out.

I plan on dosing Y3D as soon as I wake up, about 90 mins preworkout, 3 pills since that is the recommendation for my size. Then I plan on waking up a little sooner, taking Y3D then going back to sleep then waking up to train. I want to test it out as best as I can, varying all the different starting points that Adam has been suggesting. For someone who trains on empty, I think the effects will be very substantial.

Stay tuned fellas, its about to get very interesting.
« Last Edit: January 25, 2011, 02:37:07 PM by 3ullD0zer »

Copyright © 2019 SupplementReviews.com. All rights reserved!