How-to Guides and Articles

Forum

Any Allstarhealth coupons?

Read 26930 times

MikeFarr
Rep: +182
Trust: 100%
Any Allstarhealth coupons? « : January 19, 2011, 05:50:13 PM »
I'm about to place an order with allstarhealth and even though they have fantastic prices, I could use a couple extra dollars off. Thanks for any responses in advance!

Members don't see ads. Sign up for FREE to remove ads, and start earning free supplements!

lightweight
Rep: +98
Locker Roommates
« Reply #1: January 19, 2011, 09:16:11 PM »
http://www.retailmenot.com/view/allstarhealth.com

Try the ones toward the bottom of that page. If they work they work, even if they don't their rates are reasonable and the shipping is a standard $5.95 or once you are ready with your shopping cart call the customer service at bodybuilding.com and ask them for a price match and go with whoever saves you more money.

shinndigg
Rep: +2,217
Locker Roommates
« Reply #2: January 20, 2011, 07:42:51 AM »
rep'd lightweight....retailmenot is the place to go to find coupon codes. Also make sure you check the other major sites like supplementwarehouse.com, or bodybuilding.com like lightweight said and get a price match. In many cases Supplementwarehouse will even beat it by 5%. Fitrx also has low prices and they also offer a flat rate shipping like allstarhealth does.
"Set your goals high, and don't stop till you get there." -Bo Jackson

"Straight cash homie" -Randy Moss

"There is no 'I' in team, but there's an 'I' in win." -Michael Jordan

Rebel29073
Rep: +551
Locker Roommates
« Reply #3: January 20, 2011, 08:37:59 AM »

Try the ones toward the bottom of that page. If they work they work, even if they don't their rates are reasonable and the shipping is a standard $5.95 or once you are ready with your shopping cart call the customer service at bodybuilding.com and ask them for a price match and go with whoever saves you more money.
I order from All-star monthly and never had luck with coupons in the past I have tried. I will try your link and see if i have any success on the next order. +Rep for the recommendation.

I personally am not one to go to another site trying to get a price match...I figure if you have honest pricing to begin with I should buy from you not take your price elsewhere and get someone to match it that one time, but I am a Buyer by professional trade which means I tend to operate with certain Ethics that are ingrained in my head.
A lot of people are afraid of heights. Not me, I'm afraid of widths.

Our health always seems much more valuable after we lose it.

lightweight
Locker Roommates
« Reply #4: January 20, 2011, 08:49:10 AM »

I order from All-star monthly and never had luck with coupons in the past I have tried. I will try your link and see if i have any success on the next order. +Rep for the recommendation.

I personally am not one to go to another site trying to get a price match...I figure if you have honest pricing to begin with I should buy from you not take your price elsewhere and get someone to match it that one time, but I am a Buyer by professional trade which means I tend to operate with certain Ethics that are ingrained in my head.

I respect that, but it is tough to not give in and moreover they're encouraging that which means I am sure they take everything into consideration.

Rebel29073
Rep: +551
Locker Roommates
« Reply #5: January 20, 2011, 09:17:42 AM »
I guess my point is if I have to tell you what the price should be than you have not done your homework and you are not priced correctly...I realize there can always be an anomaly in pricing and I see them all the time. Now if you were going to place 3 items with one source and another source has a better price on an item I don't see all the much issue with requesting a price match on an item at all, but to take a whole shopping list from one to bring to another to get them to price match seems like an inconvenience to me. Also considering they give you the deal that time, but you have to call every time to get the deal while others suppliers give it to you online without having to pick up the phone etc...time is money. When I go to the web it is for research and convenience and speed.

Now if you are totally strapped for cash...that is a different deal all together. I am blessed in the fact I do not really have to be concerned on how much I spend on supplements really (don't get me wrong I still try to buy smartly). Others are not so fortunate as they have to make sure they can keep a roof over their head and food on the table and I can value that situation as I lived it 20 years ago, but 20 years ago supplements weren't even anything I would have considered as part of my spend either.   
A lot of people are afraid of heights. Not me, I'm afraid of widths.

Our health always seems much more valuable after we lose it.

lightweight
Locker Roommates
« Reply #6: January 20, 2011, 09:53:08 AM »
Yes, you are right. I think the very fact that you are price matching indicates you are not priced honestly and are not willing to cut down on your margins unless someone else is willing to do so.

Now I am expecting some bashing from the reps  ;) and/or a nice discussion on this one from my fellow members over here.
« Last Edit: January 20, 2011, 10:00:31 AM by lightweight »

MikeFarr
Rep: +182
« Reply #7: January 20, 2011, 01:12:57 PM »
thanks guys

brunoroc
Rep: 0
Trust: 9%
« Reply #8: January 25, 2011, 10:08:13 PM »
just oredered some stuff from them and i couldn't  find any coupons either :/

Frequency
Trust: 0%
« Reply #9: November 27, 2012, 02:37:47 PM »
Does anyone know any good site to order supplements that ship to Toronto, Canada?  Thanks a lot in advance!  ??? ??? ???

dawnwells
« Reply #10: September 26, 2015, 06:57:47 AM »
Hi,

I know topic is bit old but I am about to buy Allstarhealth and lookign for your help to save money over there.

Thanks

Charlieja164
« Reply #11: August 30, 2019, 03:09:59 AM »
Still looking for coupon? Here is a place that you can try https://couponupto.com/coupons/allstarhealth-com

Copyright © 2019 SupplementReviews.com. All rights reserved!