Yok3d - The Real Deal? An Official Pipes Production

Read 9673 times

« Reply #30: January 29, 2011, 02:52:00 PM »
Been reading through the Yok3d logs and it seems as though everyone is having as good as, if not better, experience than I am. Impressive because I am really loving Yok3d.

Friday's workout:

Quads/forearms
4 caps of Yok3d 2.5 hours before training. 1.5 scoops Jack3d 20 minutes before. I don’t do BCAA’s during leg day as even water can make me a little queasy when I’m squatting. So I just sip enough water to stay hydrated and load on fluids after I train.

General warm-up, bodyweight exercises (squats, lunges, pushups, pullups) to get blood flowing and body temperature up.

I noticed my entire body was “hard” after my warm-up, Yok3d was kicking in and I was focused. I knew this was going to be a great leg day.

Front Squats – 185 pounds x 6 for 4 sets
Bulgarian Split Squat (barbell) – 95 pounds x 8 for 3 sets
Jump Squats – 95 pounds x 6 for 2 sets

My performance was great here. While the sets were tough, I recovered well and was very explosive. After the 1st set of Bulgarian Split Squats my quads were so pumped I thought they were going to split. Surprisingly, I was still able to get height I was happy with when I moved on to the Jump Squats.

Rope pullups super-setted with db holds – 10 rope pullups with bodyweight immediately followed by 60 second hold with 110 pound DB’s for 3 sets.

For anyone who has done the above exercises (and maybe super-setted them) knows how brutal this superset is and 3 sets absolutely destroyed my forearms. They were pumped as much as they could be and my veins were popping out. It hurt like a mother, but was very satisfying, especially when I received a few “dude, look at your freakin forearms!”

Another great workout. I am now up 3 pounds and my bodyfat is def down. I will get bf tested at the end, but I’m really happy with how lean I look (yet getting stronger) even though my diet has been solid, but not perfect (a few more cheat meals than I’d like).

« Reply #31: January 31, 2011, 02:58:39 PM »
Typically I do the same workout routine for 3 weeks max. As I have gotten more and more experience under my belt (going on about 16 or 17 years of lifting), I notice after 3 weeks of the same routine my body is used to it. In my early years and into my twenties I could do a program for 10 or 12 weeks and still get results. This is a change that happens very slowly, but something I need to keep an eye on.

This works out well because I can do the same bodybuilding style workout I did last week for the next two weeks on Yok3d and have some great comparisons to see if it continues to perform.

I will also try and keep everything as close to last week as possible.

Took 4 capsules of Yok3d 2.5 hours before training with some Oatmeal and eggs. 1.5 scoops of Jack3d about 20 minutes before training.

Chest/Tri’s
DB Bench – 115 pounds for 8 reps – 4 sets. – UP 5 POUNDS FROM LAST WEEK
Barbell decline – 285 x 8 for 3 sets – UP 10 POUNDS AND 2 REPS PER SET FROM LAST WEEK
Lying cable flyes – 70 pounds x 10 for 4 sets – UP 10 POUNDS FROM LAST WEEK

Skull crushers/rope pressdown superset – 125 pounds for 6 reps on skullcrushers (UP 5 POUNDS FROM LAST WEEK) and 70 pounds for 12 reps (SAME WEIGHT AS LAST WEEK) on the rope pressdown. 4 sets.

Really great workout. Strength is through the roof and pump is constant. Muscles are hard as a rock and my body feels & appears “tighter”.

Without a doubt I’m getting leaner and stronger at the same time, yet I’ve basically had double the amount of cheat meals as normal.

I cant explain it but I don’t really care either – I’ll take what I can get!

3ullD0zer
Posts: 1747
« Reply #32: January 31, 2011, 03:07:03 PM »
Pipes, are you getting the increase in DOMS like the rest of us?
"Obsessed is a word the lazy use to describe the dedicated" - Arnold Schwarzenegger

"The best activities for your health are pumping and humpin!" - Arnold

« Reply #33: February 01, 2011, 11:19:56 AM »
Pipes, are you getting the increase in DOMS like the rest of us?

Not really... Workouts are intense for sure. I really never get sore anwyay so I wouldn't expect to.

« Reply #34: February 02, 2011, 03:24:21 PM »
Chin-ups – 4 sets x 8 reps – 50 pounds strapped to waist – UP 5 POUNDS
Bent over row – 4 set x 10 reps – 225 pounds – UP 2 REPS PER SET

Seated cable row – 3 sets x 8 reps at 240 pounds – UP 20 POUNDS!
Pullups – 3 sets x 12 reps – 25 pounds strapped to waist – SAME AS LAST WEEK

Incline db bicep curls – 4 sets x 10 reps – 55 pounds – UP 5 POUNDS AND 2 REPS PER SET

Standing reverse barbell curls – 4 sets x 10 reps – 125 pounds – UP 10 POUNDS!

I am going to apologize in advance for sounding like a broken record, but I was strong & pumped like crazy. Another great workout. My muscles are constantly harder and my physique is changing.

Meuth
Posts: 6208
« Reply #35: February 02, 2011, 04:55:26 PM »
Great numbers on those bent over rows!
On a large enough time line, the survival rate for everyone will drop to zero.

Don't come to me and tell me you need help because your program isn't working when you've only been on it 3-4 weeks. It's called a program  because it takes time, unlike your sister.

dammit
Posts: 1037
« Reply #36: February 03, 2011, 04:42:19 PM »
Pipes, are you getting the increase in DOMS like the rest of us?

I definitely was.  I feel that this week they are not as bad.  Usually the day after I might feel it a bit but the first and second week, it was hitting me pretty good the 2nd day after.
If you have one foot stuck in yesterday and one foot stuck in tomorrow, you are peeing on today.

« Reply #37: February 09, 2011, 12:19:19 PM »
Quads/forearms

4 caps of Yok3d 2 hours before training. 1.5 scoops Jack3d 20 minutes before. I don’t do BCAA’s during leg day as even water can make me a little queasy when I’m squatting. So I just sip enough water to stay hydrated and load on fluids after I train.

Front Squats – 205 pounds x 5 for 4 sets – UP 20 POUNDS, DOWN 1 REP FROM LAST WEEK.

Bulgarian Split Squat (barbell) – 95 pounds x 8 for 3 sets – SAME AS LAST WEEK

Jump Squats – 95 pounds x 8 for 2 sets – UP 2 REPS PER SET

Rope pullups super-setted with db holds – 12 rope pullups with bodyweight immediately followed by 65 second hold with 110 pound DB’s for 3 sets. – UP 2 REPS ON PULLUPS & 5 SECONDS ON HOLDS.

Just crushed legs today and dominated forearms for good measure. I’m in a groove. If Yok3d is placebo then it’s the best placebo ever.

My recovery during and between workouts has been phenomenal.

« Reply #38: February 17, 2011, 06:29:09 PM »
Feb 14th

Took 4 capsules of Yok3d 1.5 hours before training on empty stomach. 1.5 scoops of Jack3d about 20 minutes before training.

Chest/Tri’s
DB Bench – 120 pounds for 8 reps – 4 sets. – UP 5 POUNDS FROM LAST WEEK
Barbell decline – 285 x 10 for 3 sets – UP 2 REPS FROM LAST WEEK
Lying cable flyes – 75 pounds x 15 for 4 sets – UP 5 REPS FROM LAST WEEK

Skull crushers/rope pressdown superset – 125 pounds for 6 reps on skullcrushers (SAME AS LAST WEEK) and 80 pounds for 12 reps (UP 5 POUNDS FROM LAST WEEK) on the rope pressdown. 4 sets.

Endurance was amazing. Just felt like I could go all day. Pump and muscle hardness were as good as I could ever remember.

Feb 16th

4 caps about 2 hours before training with food.
Chin-ups – 4 sets x 12 reps – 50 pounds strapped to waist – UP 2 REPS PER SET FOR SECOND WEEK IN A ROW
Bent over row – 4 set x 12 reps – 245 pounds – UP 2 REPS PER SET

Seated cable row – 3 sets x 10 reps at 250 pounds – UP 5 POUNDS
Pullups – 3 sets x 15 reps – 20 pounds strapped to waist – DOWN 5 POUNDS, UP 3 REPS PER SET

Incline db bicep curls – 4 sets x 12 reps – 55 pounds – UP 2 REPS PER SET
Standing reverse barbell curls – 4 sets x 12 reps – 125 pounds – UP 2 REPS PER SET

FINAL REVIEW

I’d like to say thank you again for being selected as a tester. It was really a unique experience.

This product has instantly become a staple for me. I simply don’t want to train without it. I think I would be doing it a disservice to simply talk about the pump. The pump is tremendous and that cannot be overstated, but the increase it gave me in strength & endurance has helped me push through some plateaus and make some pretty impressive gains. I feel that over anything else is what will keep me coming back to Yok3d. Don’t get me wrong, the pump is great and the visual changes in my physique are completely noticeable. I’m leaner, bigger, stronger and can perform better.

Overall I give it a 9.5 (can’t give it a ten because I didn’t pay for it so value is tough to judge, but if it means anything I have picked up another bottle!)

Meuth
Posts: 6208
« Reply #39: February 18, 2011, 02:54:17 AM »
Very impressive #s Pipes!' great log!
On a large enough time line, the survival rate for everyone will drop to zero.

Sign up or Log in to post a reply.

Copyright © 2019 SupplementReviews.com. All rights reserved!