Forum

2011 New Years Transformation Competition Rules/Directions

Read 8231 times

deumcole
Rep: +4,742
Trust: 100%
Locker Roommates
« Reply #15: December 28, 2010, 08:56:16 PM »
What are the rules of supplementation ??? Can you use anything you want, because I think it would be kind of lop sided for someone that is using regular supplements(pink magic, Oep etc) to go up against someone that is using a PH or Anabolic Steroid. That is just my opinion :-\

What about country specific laws? Ephedrine is legal in Canada, but I can't buy l-carnitine. I also can't get any m-drol or h-drol or any prohormone...not sure what you can get in the states now...

You can get a lot of things...just not always kosher.

Ephedrine's cool, but not PHs...& you can't get L-carnitine? Did the law-makers say why?
"A government that is big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have."
- Thomas Jefferson

Violence, is forever.
Your silence, forced this war.

deeja
Rep: +518
« Reply #16: December 28, 2010, 09:00:12 PM »
no idea why, something about a problem with a couple cases of overdoses. We cant get yohimbe or l-carnitine though.
Jacked and tanned

No fat chicks

Injury update: not looking good.

deeja
« Reply #17: January 03, 2011, 09:26:53 AM »
Just a question...Are all these guys still starting logs in the transformation section on january 2nd and 3rd still allowed in the contest?
Jacked and tanned

No fat chicks

Admin_
Rep: +4,815
Administrator
« Reply #18: January 03, 2011, 09:54:04 AM »
Just a question...Are all these guys still starting logs in the transformation section on january 2nd and 3rd still allowed in the contest?

Dates:
Must ENTER by 1/31/2011
- Tommy

deeja
« Reply #19: January 03, 2011, 09:55:37 AM »

Dates:
Must ENTER by 1/31/2011

Ok thats what I thought. Thanks. Was just checkin out my competition  ;D
Jacked and tanned

No fat chicks

houstontexas
Rep: +105
Locker Roommates
« Reply #20: January 12, 2011, 08:03:25 AM »
I was just going over the original post and wanted to make sure I do not out myself of the competition. I have 4 pics, 1 with SR.COM written on it. The original post says a few pics with "supplementreview.com" in them. Am I good to go or do I need additional pics? Also do I have to write it out like that or am I good? Feels like a silly question, but I wouldn't want to work really hard then get disqualified b/c someone says I didn't follow the rules exactly as they are written. Thanks Admin.
Screw a SERM!!! I keep my PCT natty!!!

deeja
« Reply #21: January 12, 2011, 08:14:35 AM »
I was just going over the original post and wanted to make sure I do not out myself of the competition. I have 4 pics, 1 with SR.COM written on it. The original post says a few pics with "supplementreview.com" in them. Am I good to go or do I need additional pics? Also do I have to write it out like that or am I good? Feels like a silly question, but I wouldn't want to work really hard then get disqualified b/c someone says I didn't follow the rules exactly as they are written. Thanks Admin.

Wouldnt you be working and training hard regardless?
Jacked and tanned

No fat chicks

Admin_
Administrator
« Reply #22: January 12, 2011, 09:32:58 AM »

SR.com is fine. We just want to make sure you aren't grabbing pics from 4 years ago or something.

Make your best journal.  Doing the bare minimum isn't going to place you first.
- Tommy

houstontexas
Locker Roommates
« Reply #23: January 12, 2011, 09:43:00 AM »
Got ya. I am going to try and log my workouts/diet from now on for the contest and most importantly so I can see my results in the short and long term.

houstontexas
Locker Roommates
« Reply #24: February 25, 2011, 05:42:50 AM »
Ok I have decided to hop on a PH cycle with my brother during the time of this contest. The wording isn't exactly clear on if that is allowed or not. It says no illegal products which to me really means AAS, but I want to know how Admin interprets that so I know whether or not to pull out of the contest. No big deal either way. Thanks.

Admin_
Administrator
« Reply #25: February 25, 2011, 03:07:59 PM »
Yeah, if you can't buy it in the store here in the US safely, you can't use it in the competition.  Thanks for letting us know though!
- Tommy

jgn2112
Rep: +207
« Reply #26: April 25, 2011, 11:27:09 AM »
What day will be the last day of the competition upon which the judging will commence?
I'm not looking to stop, slack off, and start eating fried mayonnaise balls the day after -- I'm just curious since it says a winner will be picked in July without a specific date.
The common denominator of success, the secret of success of every man who has ever been successful, lies in the fact that he formed the habit of doing things that failures donít like to do.
-- Albert Grey

Admin_
Administrator
« Reply #27: April 25, 2011, 06:30:47 PM »
What day will be the last day of the competition upon which the judging will commence?
I'm not looking to stop, slack off, and start eating fried mayonnaise balls the day after -- I'm just curious since it says a winner will be picked in July without a specific date.

The winner selection process will start in July, and the competition will officially end once the winners have been selected.
- Tommy

fmrPRO
Rep: +523
Locker Roommates
« Reply #28: July 03, 2011, 09:17:51 AM »

The winner selection process will start in July, and the competition will officially end once the winners have been selected.

So now that July is upon us, is the judging process beginning?
USPlabs Sponsored CrossFit Athlete
CrossFit Total: 1115
Squat: 410
Press: 180
Deadlift: 525
Goals: IMPROVE & DO WORK

Admin_
Administrator
« Reply #29: July 05, 2011, 04:59:26 AM »
The judgement process begins in a week.  Get your "after" pictures loaded up!
- Tommy

Copyright © 2019 SupplementReviews.com. All rights reserved!