Sign In

Remember Me

Submit a review

How-to Guides and Articles

Forum

new six star line by muscle tech at walmart

Read 13593 times

Welcome to SupplementReviews.com

The supplement industry is notorious for agressive marketing and misinformation.

thewolf1
Rep: 0
Trust: 0%
new six star line by muscle tech at walmart « : October 20, 2010, 05:41:19 PM »
did anyone see the new six star line by muscle tech at walmart?  rip off or not?

Members don't see ads. Sign up for FREE to remove ads, and start earning free supplements!

bigworm89
Rep: +2,410
Trust: 100%
Locker Roommates
« Reply #1: October 20, 2010, 05:42:24 PM »
Um yeah, more than likely its the stuff that didnt even pass muscle tech standards thrown into a jug.
Why do all Chinese people look alike?

Members don't see ads. Sign up for FREE to remove ads, and start earning free supplements!

MikeFarr
Rep: +182
« Reply #2: October 20, 2010, 06:04:40 PM »
It's actually been out for a while, but it's not too expensive if you have to buy your supps at stores in person. There are a ton of better choices, but it's a cheap alternative.

markp
Rep: +205
Locker Roommates
« Reply #3: October 20, 2010, 06:10:32 PM »
its been out for years, but yeah they're supplements are very sub-par, and aren't worth the money at all

deumcole
Rep: +4,689
Locker Roommates
« Reply #4: October 20, 2010, 06:51:26 PM »
Their "new" line seems to be just muscletech junk repackaged...so sad.
Apparantly they're owned by muscletech now...

Has six-star always been a muscletech company?
"A government that is big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have."
- Thomas Jefferson

Violence, is forever.
Your silence, forced this war.

markp
Rep: +205
Locker Roommates
« Reply #5: October 20, 2010, 06:57:04 PM »
Their "new" line seems to be just muscletech junk repackaged...so sad.
Apparantly they're owned by muscletech now...

Has six-star always been a muscletech company?
as far as I know they have. a little over a year ago when I started working out i bought some six star protein because it was just at the grocery store and was cheap so i thought why not. It was pretty bad then, so I would assume it was owned by muscletech

steelforce
Rep: +739
Locker Roommates
« Reply #6: October 20, 2010, 10:16:56 PM »
I pick up some Six Star Pro Nutrition Casein protein last week at Walmart and I like it  taste good and mixs well for a Casein protein. Got it for a bedtime protein and some one how works at  Viamin Shoppe was telling me this line was made sow  they can sell it at Walmart.

MakEmLegaL
Rep: +20
Trust: 35%
« Reply #7: December 11, 2010, 04:50:40 PM »
Dude its poop I got some strawberry back at the beginning of summer and it tasted like Pepto Bismol and Alpacca meat  :o
"Every Man Dies... But Not Every Man Truly Lives"    Braveheart

freek75
Rep: +240
Locker Roommates
« Reply #8: December 11, 2010, 05:19:08 PM »
Dude its poop I got some strawberry back at the beginning of summer and it tasted like Pepto Bismol and Alpacca meat  :o
mine musta been off the same truck, taste like pepto and smelt like armpit, and the muscle building shake got so much sunflower oil in it seams to act like a laxitive, i like there creatine powder when im broke,but all the sugar gives me a headache, no fury worked ok when i took 4 scoops
no signature required

Lorenz0
Rep: +246
« Reply #9: December 22, 2010, 09:04:09 PM »
I have tried a few six star products. The one that stood out the most was the six star creatine (pill form). I made serious strength and size gains off that.. Too bad they don't make it anymore:/
What Has This Swole Dude Taken?

www.supplementreviews.com/users/Lorenz0/reviews

bignastyrico
Rep: +1,106
Locker Roommates
« Reply #10: December 25, 2010, 08:26:00 PM »
its just muscle tech stuff repacked. also six star was a great supplement line when your a little low on cash. but since there new line all of there products are about 5 bucks more. and what was a cheap 15 buck way to get at least some protein u needed now its a 20 eh i might as well spend 25 a get a real protein.
do you want to know the ultimate diet secret? put down the fork! FACE!

Copyright © 2017 SupplementReviews.com. All rights reserved.