How-to Guides and Articles

Forum

2010 Breathemetal's Log

Read 37054 times

breathemetal
Rep: +105
Trust: 100%
« Reply #45: October 13, 2010, 03:53:06 PM »
I have many sources, for many different things in my life, and i never let anyone in on my sources ;)
Dont worry gents, good things will cont to come
Squat, Deadlift, Repeat.

bigworm89
Rep: +2,418
Locker Roommates
« Reply #46: October 13, 2010, 04:01:21 PM »
I tried to find some, but this is all i found

« Last Edit: October 13, 2010, 04:19:03 PM by bigworm89 »
Why do all Chinese people look alike?

MOFF
Rep: +104
« Reply #47: October 13, 2010, 04:02:28 PM »
I tried to find some but this is all i found
:D
Practice doesn't make perfect, PERFECT PRACTICE MAKES PERFECT, it is better to practice something 10 times the right way than to practice something 200 times the wrong way.

[||||||||]=.===.=[||||||||]
................\.O./
.................(_)
..............._/...\_

toolhead
Rep: +800
Locker Roommates
« Reply #48: October 13, 2010, 04:40:28 PM »
oh man i was excited about that one ^...until i noticed that leg hair. C'mon metal youre better then that. lol. And bigworm...why man why?
« Last Edit: October 13, 2010, 04:42:17 PM by toolhead »
Do some research before putting something you cant identify in your mouth.

bigworm89
Locker Roommates
« Reply #49: October 13, 2010, 04:43:42 PM »
oh man i was excited about that one ^...until i noticed that leg hair. C'mon metal youre better then that. lol. And bigworm...why man why?

I thought "if i had to suffer, those mother fooers can suffer too"

MOFF
« Reply #50: October 13, 2010, 04:44:55 PM »
lol lol I didn't even notice the leg hair I was distracted didn't make it down that far lol lol, plus I can look pass that leg hair everything else makes up for that haha ;)
Practice doesn't make perfect, PERFECT PRACTICE MAKES PERFECT, it is better to practice something 10 times the right way than to practice something 200 times the wrong way.

................\.O./
.................(_)
..............._/...\_

bigworm89
Locker Roommates
« Reply #51: October 13, 2010, 04:46:35 PM »
lol lol I didn't even notice the leg hair I was distracted didn't make it down that far lol lol, plus I can look pass that leg hair everything else makes up for that haha ;)

LMAO Moff likes hairy chicks!!! I can't blame you, if the rest of her looked like that, i wouldn't mind pulling hair out of my teeth.

MOFF
« Reply #52: October 13, 2010, 04:56:21 PM »

LMAO Moff likes hairy chicks!!! I can't blame you, if the rest of her looked like that, i wouldn't mind pulling hair out of my teeth.
:D

................\.O./
.................(_)
..............._/...\_

breathemetal
« Reply #53: October 13, 2010, 05:54:54 PM »
Let me tell you something, 20RS is an insane program.
Ive only done 2 days worth...out of 6 weeks...but dear god...it is awesome.
I really want to just keep running it...but ill play it smart and take a break after these 6 weeks.
Squat, Deadlift, Repeat.

bigworm89
Locker Roommates
« Reply #54: October 13, 2010, 05:58:24 PM »
I really want to just keep running it...but ill play it smart and take a break after these 6 weeks.

I bet you are releasing a gallon of GH into your system doing that. Now you jsut gotta figure out a way to poo standing up, cause if you get down, you aint getting back up.

breathemetal
« Reply #55: October 13, 2010, 08:56:12 PM »

I bet you are releasing a gallon of GH into your system doing that. Now you jsut gotta figure out a way to poo standing up, cause if you get down, you aint getting back up.

It really is an awesome program. I respect anything that has you squatting, deadlifting and benching 3x's a week.
Squat, Deadlift, Repeat.

breathemetal
« Reply #56: October 14, 2010, 10:29:10 AM »
Preworkout: 2 scp WF, Purple Wraath (intra as well, and post)

Warm-up walk, shoulder warm-up.

3x12 on all
Mil Press w/ Front Raise
1 Arm DB Row w/ Lateral Raises
LPD (wide) w/ Neutral Pullups
LPD (close) w/ Assisted Pullups
DB Shrugs w/ Standing Calf Raises

Overall, good workout. Tomorrow i may take off and move my 20rs to saturday instead.
Squat, Deadlift, Repeat.

breathemetal
« Reply #57: October 15, 2010, 01:06:32 PM »
Decided NOT to take today off as planned.

20RS today! End of the 1st week! I think im gonna pus it to 7 weeks instead of 6.

Same weights still, as it's supposed to be.
Everything will go up 5-10 next week! Gonna be intense.

Purple Wraath keeps me going and White Flood gets me started, in the wrong order...lol

Cant wait to jump on the A-Stack w/ MBCAA monday! Gonna not use WF and use Jack3d during the stack for the "synergy"
Then gonna run Pink Magic w/ WF after the A-stack, which ill probably just keep in this log.

Still on edge from 2 scp of WF, i love this stuff. I just needed a HUGE break from stims, which i took for a few months.
Im half tempted to go for a run, but i know my legs need a rest.
« Last Edit: October 15, 2010, 01:08:04 PM by breathemetal »
Squat, Deadlift, Repeat.

MOFF
« Reply #58: October 15, 2010, 01:09:44 PM »

20RS today! End of the 1st week! I think im gonna pus it to 7 weeks instead of 6.

Purple Wraath keeps me going and White Flood gets me started, in the wrong order...lol

Cant wait to jump on the A-Stack w/ MBCAA monday! Gonna not use WF and use Jack3d during the stack for the "synergy"
Then gonna run Pink Magic w/ WF after the A-stack, which ill probably just keep in this log.

Still on edge from 2 scp of WF, i love this stuff. I just needed a HUGE break from stims, which i took for a few months.
Nice but how come your not running pink magic with the A-Stack ???

................\.O./
.................(_)
..............._/...\_

breathemetal
« Reply #59: October 15, 2010, 02:38:49 PM »

Nice but how come your not running pink magic with the A-Stack ???

Simply being i want to see how the A-Stack is w/o PM
Squat, Deadlift, Repeat.

Copyright © 2019 SupplementReviews.com. All rights reserved!