How-to Guides and Articles

Forum

More garbage by MT

Read 1364 times

joako12
Rep: +74
Trust: 95%
More garbage by MT « : September 25, 2010, 12:49:37 PM »
LOL The new Hydroxycut Hardcore Pro Series has been added to the list of mediocre new products by Muscle Tech that included NaNO Vapor,Cell-Tech ,Nitro-Tech and Anabolic Halo. The ingredient list consists of ANOTHER goddamned proprietary blend that includes things like wild olive,wild mint,komjin, and frauenmantle leaf :o(I'm guessing none of these were ever proven to have anything to do with weight loss hahaha). Look: http://www.hydroxycuthardcore.com/ 

I'm sorry if this is already old news, I just couldn't find a topic about so I guess nobody knew or nobody cared LOL :P

Members don't see ads. Sign up for FREE to remove ads, and start earning free supplements!

workoutguru
Rep: +5,729
Trust: 100%
Locker Roommates
« Reply #1: September 25, 2010, 02:13:51 PM »
Thanks for the post. I would never take Hydroxycut especially after the recall they had on the stuff a while back and then came out with a new formula so soon after the recall.  It really made me wondering how they could come out with a new formula so soon that they thought was ok for people to start taking again. I like to know what all I am putting in my body before I am taking something and Muscle Tech just throws in a ton of stuff and you don't know what all your taking in. I don't trust any of Muscle Tech's products and I certainly don't recommend this product to other people.
There will be PAIN there will be SUFFERING but where OTHERS FALL I will continue TO RISE.

joako12
Rep: +74
Trust: 95%
« Reply #2: September 25, 2010, 03:22:05 PM »
Yeah, I know what you mean, I dare you to try and read the entire ingredient list on anabolic halo and not fall asleep hahaha, I'm actually TAKING hydroxycut hardcore x right now  :-[.. If only i came across this site 3 weeks ago I wouldn't hav made the mistake of buying it in the first place, but since I had already bought it and had taken about 8 servings when I found out it was crap, I couldn't even sell it or send it back..

Copyright © 2019 SupplementReviews.com. All rights reserved!