Critique my bulk Stack

Read 9206 times

Posts: 269
« Reply #45: November 24, 2010, 08:39:55 PM »
Taking some time off to let my body recover.
This would be week 1 off stims and creatine.
Happy turkey day everyone!

btw, ona side note: thinking wayyy down the line of 2011, for my next bulk cycle, i really wanna run something including the following products. how i'd do it or if i'd use em all, idk.
Aftershock
NO Shotgun
Assault
Jack3d (Some of the new flavors)
Serious Mass
SizeOn
Kre Alk again
Gluta Lynn again

and some other stuff.
Right now, thinking of soemthing like:
Pre- Assault
Intra- SizeOn
Post- Aftershock
Serious Mass

That's prob too much creatine but idk, im just tossing around ideas.
take car everybody, i'll log next time I lift
"Fighting and running are the original forms of competition. It's built into everyone to either step up or run. We choose to step up." - Unknown

Knowing others is intelligence, knowing yourself is true wisdom. Mastering other is strength, mastering
yourself is true power.
Lao-tzu

Posts: 269
« Reply #46: November 27, 2010, 12:48:43 AM »
For black friday, my girlfriend had to deal with an annoying ass shift in the early morning (3am or so).
i felt bad for her especially cuz she works in the mall and they werent letting employees park anywhere near the mall. My 5'2 blonde girlfriend isnt about to have to walk in this cold ass weather to work at 3 am. Being a semi- good boyfriend, i dropped her off and picked her up. lol.
I'm not trying to toot my own horn, theres a point, i promise.
I picked her up at the end of her shift around 10 am.
I walked into the mall GNC before she got off. They werent having many deals because with everything being pretty much bogo, it was basically bb.com prices (which are good, but my point is GNC=so overpriced)
I checked it out though and saw an old gym buddy working there. Dude went with me a long time ago. He saw me when I first started and he was starting too. We always helped each other with spots and shared a smany tips as possible. He didnt know too much and at the time, neither did I, however, I knew enough to help him out whenever he needed it. When I switched gyms, we lost touch. My GNC gold card had expired but he told me to give it to him and he'd see what he could do. I browsed for a bit and saw some stuff that i needed, I figured I might as well grab it now.
Got some ModernBCAA, Scivation Xtend, and some AAKG. Stuff came out to the price it would have on bb.com, even after the bogo or whatever it is they had.
Then, the kid gave me back my card, told me he renewed it for me, and hooked it up with 20% more of a discount. Moral of the story, be nice to your fellow gym-mates, they could be anyone.
So happy I saved some kind of cash on supps. haha

Taking some good relaxation time, and heading back to the gym monday I believe. take care everyone

yourself is true power.
Lao-tzu

Sign up or Log in to post a reply.

Copyright © 2019 SupplementReviews.com. All rights reserved!