My "First" Journal

Read 1769 times

702Drummer
Posts: 2
My "First" Journal « : November 11, 2009, 11:00:00 PM »
What's up everyone. "first" is in parenthesis because I've been keeping track of my fitness for about 5 months on paper, but this would be my first time writing about it online.

I started watching my weight and fitness about 6 months ago. At first I just started by changing my eating habbits. A book that helped me out a lot at first was Eat This Not That by David Zinczenko. I started out at 205-210 lbs back in January 2009 and dropped down to 185 lbs in April just from changing my eating habbits. Then I heard from a co worker that he was using the P90X program and I figured I'd give it a try after seeing so many ads for it. At first I was sceptical but after completing the first 90 days I was hooked and have continued the program up until a month ago and I am currently at 150 lbs!!!

My current goals are to cut more body fat and then try and put on some bulk. I've been working hard at getting a good six pack that shows but it's still being hidden by some fat.

My stats:

Age: 22

Height: 5 ft 7in

Weight: 150 lbs

Body fat %: I don't know because I dont have any tools to measure myself but will update as soon as I can.

I am currently doing the Beachbody workout Insanity so I can cut fat. I will continue this for 2 months then try and put on some bulk.

Supplements Used in this Journal:
NO Shotgun V.3 (VPX)
Premium Whey Protein (Body Fortress)
Recreate (USP Labs)
« Last Edit: December 10, 2009, 05:48:40 PM by admin »

702Drummer
Posts: 2
« Reply #1: November 11, 2009, 11:00:00 PM »
Also forgot to mention, I just started taking USP Labs Recreate to loose body fat. I will let you guys know how it goes once I'm done with a cycle.

Sign up or Log in to post a reply.

Copyright © 2019 SupplementReviews.com. All rights reserved!