How-to Guides and Articles

Forum

SAN Myotest test

Read 5489 times

royalpro
Rep: +106
Trust: 100%
SAN Myotest test « : October 25, 2009, 12:00:00 AM »
With Myotest I wish to raise my testosterone 'naturally' and safely.  Hoping for noticeable strength and size gains.
RP
NGLTICPAVFP

Members don't see ads. Sign up for FREE to remove ads, and start earning free supplements!

royalpro
« Reply #1: October 25, 2009, 12:00:00 AM »
Been taking SAN Myotest for 4 days now.  Started with 1/3 of a dose twice daily for the first day. Went to 2/3 of a dose twice daily for the second day. On the third day on I took a full dose twice daily and will continue for 30 days. I will try to keep track of strength changes and body structure during this time.  This product is not listed at the time of this righting and hopefully it will be soon.
RP
NGLTICPAVFP

royalpro
« Reply #2: October 28, 2009, 12:00:00 AM »
It has been a week of taking Mytotest and so far I have not noticed much if anything.

No strength changes.

No size changes.

No endurance changes.

No added aggression. (Perhaps even more mellow)

No change sex Drive.

I might have had a few more zits.

Hope I start to see some signs of it working during week two.  Will continue for a month that is two bottles.  The dosing is three caps twice daily with food.  There are 90 caps per bottle.

So far it has not been a good deal.  I got it on a buy two get one.  If the results are not pleasing after the month, I will stack the third bottle with something else that didn't work later.
RP
NGLTICPAVFP

royalpro
« Reply #3: October 30, 2009, 12:00:00 AM »
It has only been a couple days from my last entry about not having any results.  I missed on does yesterday as I was going to have a few drinks with co-workers after work and didn't know how well it would interact.  I skipped my leg day and will make that up on tomorrow, but I did my chest today as I would normally do.  I thought it would be a bit difficult after the drinks the day before, but it went surprisingly well.  I did my planned workout and didn't feel too fatigued like I normally do at the end and the weights felt lighter.  This could also be because I lifted at a different time of the day then normal.  Will see how it goes with the rest of the workouts and at the same time as usual.
RP
NGLTICPAVFP

royalpro
« Reply #4: November 01, 2009, 11:00:00 PM »
I have noticed a bit more sex Drive the last few days.  Today was back and bi's and when I first started the weights were feeling toy like.  Probably could have started with a heavier weight than I did and got a better workout.  My arms fatigued at about the same rate as usual.  Did manage to get a couple reps in here and there on my failure sets.  Will start heavier on my next workout if they are feeling light at the start and see how the rest of the workout goes.  So far I will say that this might be working, but not too any large extent.
RP
NGLTICPAVFP

royalpro
« Reply #5: November 06, 2009, 11:00:00 PM »
Finishing up mu first bottle. Did my legs and shoulders since my last entry.  Both of them felt like I was holding myself back.  I didn't want to push too far past a normal workout in sets, reps and weight, but they both seemed to be some of my best and worst workouts, if that makes any sense.  I got to the point in both workouts where I should have been getting fatigued while using more weight, but still feeling like I could do more.  So I did an extra set of some exercises and did an extra exercise or two.  I felt like I could have done more and kind of felt like I was cheating myself by not doing more.  I can't say for sure that this is all Myotest and not just a good spike in normal variation, but what ever it is I hope it continues and I will push myself more when I feel like I am not getting the workout I should.

I don't know how much of a size gain I have made during this period as I really don't care much so don't measure often.

My body fat has dropped in this time.

Sex Drive is up there too.

I think my second bottle will really tell the story if it is working or not, but after the first bottle I would have to say that it is probably working.  That is to my surprise because I don't think that creatine works for me even though I insist on taking it and try to convince myself that it does, I see nothing different when I cycle on or off of it.  So I was skeptical that I would see any results from this too and especially after just 2 weeks.

Sorry for the long post this time, but had a lot to say. If I was to post a review right now it would be at least 7's if not 8's, but the second bottle will give the final numbers.

Also this product needs to be added to the list.  I submitted it at least 2 weeks ago.
RP
NGLTICPAVFP

royalpro
« Reply #6: November 13, 2009, 11:00:00 PM »
In my third week and so far I would say it is working, but nothing that in the WOW! range. I have noticed a bit of body fat reduction, some strength gains, and a big boost in libido. Can I say it is all because of Myotest. No, but I do think that some of it is. It might really kicking here in the last part of the cycle.

It is worth a shot if you are looking for a little boost. No side effects other than a few zits, but I get those at times anyway. No hive like Novedex XT.

Would like it to be added to TSR by the end of test so I can do a review. Submitted it a few times now. :(
RP
NGLTICPAVFP

royalpro
« Reply #7: November 20, 2009, 11:00:00 PM »
Just about finished with my test and so far I would say it worked, but might have fallen off a bit at the end.  Right now I would recommend it anyone wanting to try their first natural test booster.  This was my first so I can't say how much better or worse it is compaired to others, but in does have some results. Still not on TSR. I hope it is in a few days when I am done so that I can give my review.
RP
NGLTICPAVFP

royalpro
« Reply #8: December 05, 2009, 11:00:00 PM »
Still not on the list.
RP
NGLTICPAVFP

Admin_
Rep: +4,815
Administrator
« Reply #9: December 10, 2009, 05:44:20 PM »
It should be up in a few days.  Its a pretty lengthy process to get some of these supps on the site.
- Tommy

Admin_
Rep: +4,815
Administrator
« Reply #10: December 10, 2009, 05:44:59 PM »
Its up now: SAN Myotest
- Tommy

Copyright © 2019 SupplementReviews.com. All rights reserved!