22inchpipes Pink Magic Log

Read 22834 times

kev4me
Posts: 67
« Reply #75: July 18, 2010, 10:41:32 AM »
First, thumbs up for this thread 22inch... seems like u are a monster in the gym ;)!
but one question to follow:

What are your training days in the week? So u train one day upper body/ one day lower body than one day off and again upper/lower?!

or u integrate some real splits too, like Back,Shoulders,Legs etc. ... ?

Best Regards
Kev

keep up the good work! ;)

Heedstryker
Posts: 19
« Reply #76: July 18, 2010, 09:47:57 PM »
You have confirmed it for me pipes, that i can use pm to gain wieght cant wait till the results start pouring in. only been on it one full week im really excited. ;D

absolutely - remember though, any weight gain phase is going to come down to how many calories you take in. If the calories arent there, at least 500 calories above maintanaince EVERY DAY (cant be 4, 5 or even 6 out of 7 days) to gain weight.

Keep us posted!

will do good sir. im even taking PC gainer really hoping for atleast 5 pounds a month. my metabolism is hellishly high. im atleast at 2500 calories a day and nothing... so yeah really hoping pc gainer helps out.
Light shines as the world ends.

klashingIRON
Posts: 142
« Reply #77: July 19, 2010, 04:31:04 PM »
Update - sorry its been a few days - unexpected things at work had me running around like a mad man. Still found time ot get my workouts in.

Here was todays:

1 1/3rd  squats - 225 x 8 - 4 sets
bent over row - 265 x 6 - 4 sets
glute/ham raise - 5 sec pause at top - x 6 reps - 4 sets

The above is a brutal tri-set, especially since the quads are fried when you have to do the bent over rows, but I felt strong, pumped and recovered well.

decline 1 1/3rd cable bench press - 75 pounds x 12 - 4 sets
see saw press - 50 x 8 - 4 sets
incline db curls - 50 x 6  4 sets

Was absolutely and completely pumped at this point - my muscles felt like they were going to rip through my skin - man this was an awesome rush. There is, 100%, a euphoric effect from Pink.

The recomp changes continue to happen and week 3 has been the best for me so far. It really keep getting better. I'm even getting a few "what are you on bro?" at the gym - always a good sign. My wife is also asking questions!

I'm up 7 pounds and contine to get leaner. But easily my favorite part is the recovery and the fact I'm literally pumped and full all day long. Pink's legit boys - if you aren't on the train already, I'd suggest you add it to your stack - whether you're bulking or cutting.
Awesome progress pipes! Someday maybe i'll be in you're shoes, but as of late, I just can't find out what my body will do. Anyways this sounds stupid, but the only way to learn is to ask questions right? I have OEP on the way, and i take a cheap multi-vit, omega 3-6-9 (flax, fish, & borage oils), and whey protein after workout. Couple of q's: Is it a bad idea to stack OEP and PM? or how is PM compared to Trenadrol? I did a full cycle of Trenadrol and noticed good results, but nothing spectacular...thanks again bro and keep up the good work!
Let me just quote the late, great Col. Sanders who said, "I'm too drunk...to taste this chicken"...

« Reply #78: July 19, 2010, 06:32:31 PM »
Pipes, if you haven't chimed in on the bulking topic, you should. There is a lot of confusion as to why bodybuilders do it and if it is needed.

I myself have changed my show plans up per my coaches advice. He has me now packing on as much muscle through winter as I can. At that point we are going to pick a show, probably Musclemayhem, an NPC show, that is late spring/early summer.

At 20 weeks out I will start my cut, reducing sugar and carbs slowly, at 12 weeks out, dairy goes away totally and carbs start to be taken down until I reach my goal weight, which will be based on what I look like, not calipers. No bodybuilding show measures bodyfat with calipers, they are judged on how you look.

Bulking has to occur if you want to run with the big boys. If you want to stay lean and smaller, don't eat. If you want to get big, you gotta eat big. If you were blessed with genetics to put on weight then you will grow!

Anyways, sorry to take over your thread bro, I just thought you could maybe put a word in on the bulking thread since you know what it takes to get big and grow. You are highly respected on this board and I think guys would listen to you if you put your 2 cents in

No worries man - whats the link?

« Reply #79: July 19, 2010, 06:35:16 PM »
but one question to follow:

or u integrate some real splits too, like Back,Shoulders,Legs etc. ... ?

Best Regards
Kev

keep up the good work! ;)

I typically work in movement patterns. For example, horizontal push/pull or vertical push/pull. Lately I've been doing more back work as work has me doing a lot of traveling and sitting at a computer so I am trying to combat that.

I typically train 3 days a week. I've for that even 4 days for me puts me in a state where I dont grow and overtrain.

« Reply #80: July 19, 2010, 06:36:12 PM »

Keep us posted!

Have you calculated how many calories you need to grow? Honestly, 2500 isnt much, especially for hardgainers. I always needed at least 3500 to grow.

« Reply #81: July 19, 2010, 06:37:47 PM »

decline 1 1/3rd cable bench press - 75 pounds x 12 - 4 sets
see saw press - 50 x 8 - 4 sets
incline db curls - 50 x 6  4 sets

Always ask questions!

Trenadrol is a legit steroid, so I'm really surprised you didnt make good gains on it. I'd look at your diet or workout. Usualy with Tren's , you'll get great gains quick, then lose them when you come off.

Pink is different as its natural. Certainly its no steroid, but it certainly can assist your efforts.

« Reply #82: July 19, 2010, 06:56:10 PM »
Pink Magic Final Review

Ok, I'm through 4 weeks and while I'm still taking, I wanted to put up a final 4 week review. If time allows I'll do an 8 week review as well.

I'm going to go by what on the label

Dense - 10/10 - This kicked in for me very early. I felt & appeared thicker/denser & shirts where tighter (in a good way). The mirror showed more density and fullness as well.

Strong - 9/10 - My strength progressed very nicely on Pink. Each workout I was able to increase both workout loads and reps.

Vascular - 9/10 - I'm usually not a very vascular guy, but Pink did bring out more veins, especially in my bi's, forearms and shoulders. I would look down and my forearm veins would be in full effect! My skin appears to be "thinner", which is aweosme for me because I've always been a thicker skinned guy.

Hard - 10/10 - I literally was pumped and hard all day long. This was one of the collest things to me as it was evident just how anti-catabolic & anabolic I was. The wife has been commenting on how hard my muscles feel when she grabs my arm or gives me a hug. Good stuff.

Other Pro's: Felt as thought it has a nutrient partitioning effect as I didnt eat perfect, yet continually got leaner and bigger. I also had a very cool euphoric feeling throughout, I just always feel happy! Sex drive was up as well. Now, I'm a married guy and to you young bucks this may seem crazy, but after working & daily stress sometimes you just arent in the mood. I noticed I did the deed about twice as frequently as normal and certainly chalk this up to Pink Magic.

Con's: No sides to report other than a zit on my neck, but that could be anything and it was only one. Other than that it's been smooth sailing.

Overall 10/10 - Over 4 weeks, I gained 6.5 pounds on the scale and actually dropped a notch on my belt. Sure, I was eating pretty good (although not perfect) and training hard - but those two things are pretty normal for me. In addition, work threw me for a loop a few times, yet my training and results didnt suffer. Overall, Pink Magic is a very worthwhile supplement that did everything it said it would do for me.

I'm very excited to add this on with the Asteroid Stack and Jack3d, which I plan to do this week. I'll keep everyone posted.

MMAFreak
Posts: 2223
« Reply #83: July 19, 2010, 07:16:49 PM »
AWWW...keep it goin pipes.  I would love to see what your eight week log would look like.  Especially if you add Prime and AP to the mix with Jack3d pre workout.
Nobody cares. Work harder.

dammit
Posts: 1037
« Reply #84: July 20, 2010, 09:53:27 AM »
Great results Pipes!  I'm hoping for similar results when I start mine Sep 1st.  I'm wrapping up my current stack and will finish it on August 21st (lol...day I get married) and then I will have a week off of supp's while I travel to Mexico for a honeymoon.  Thank god I'll be done with supp's as it's an all-inclusive trip, including alcohol so it's going to be playtime!

Once I get back however, I start classes again and will have a pretty reliable schedule so I'll also try to do a PM log.  It'll basically be a lean bulk (like usual) but I don't think I'll run it solo.  I'm pretty sure I'll be running Jack3d with it and then ZMA at night for the first 4 weeks then adding in a couple extra's.

One other thing, I know you mentioned you lost an notch on your belt but if you could guess, how much BF did you lose?  Was it over 1% or more?  I noticed on my current stack that I certainly added some weight and fat did not increase at all but I can't be sure I lost any either.
If you have one foot stuck in yesterday and one foot stuck in tomorrow, you are peeing on today.

« Reply #85: July 20, 2010, 10:57:43 AM »

Congrats on your wedding!

I don't have an exact amount, but would guess around a pound or two of fat. Nothing crazy and I wasnt training or eating for this (besdies eating pretty clean) so along with the increase vascularity and fullness it really made a difference and was a pleasant surprise.

bristol
bench - 425 x 3
squat - 485 x 5
clean - 197.5 x 2

deadlift - 465 x 3

nice stats! I am actually really excited to see how this stuff works for u man. Please keep the log strong and we will be reading!

Sign up or Log in to post a reply.

Copyright © 2019 SupplementReviews.com. All rights reserved!