How-to Guides and Articles

Forum

22inchpipes Pink Magic Log

Read 22828 times

22inchpipes
Rep: +635
Trust: 100%
« Reply #45: July 01, 2010, 08:06:35 PM »
The gym officially got owned tonight boys.

Sternum Pullups - 5 sets x 8 reps
low pully row - 280 pounds x 8 - 5 sets
Snatch Grip deadlift - 225 x 5 - 5 sets

was pumped as hell at this point, feeling great and was recovering like a champ

Front Squat - 185 x 5 - 3 sets
Bulgarian Lunge - 35 lb db's x 8 (each leg) - 3 sets
DB standing shoulder press - 65 lbs x 10 - 3 sets

That was 24 work sets so usually at this point I'd be absolutely shot, but I had an awesome level of energy so I figured what the hell, lets finish it off with The Bear - 95 pounds - 2 sets of 10 - man that is one rough exercise.

Overall Pink Magic couldn't be going better. I'm up about 5 pounds on the scale and I am actually down one notch on my belt. The pumps are full and real all day. I find my body just wants to flex at weird times, like if I'd just sitting at my computer working or driving or wherever. I am noticably more vascular.

And I just feel great throughout the day. Mental outlook is great.

Diet has been pretty good, but a few slip-ups that would usually cause me to take a step back haven;t effected me - I'm still bigger, thicker and leaner. Pink Magic my friends, is 100% legit in my opinion, at least up until this point. From the other logs I've read it gets even better in weeks 3 and 4 so I'm pretty excited to say the least.

toolhead
Rep: +800
Locker Roommates
« Reply #46: July 01, 2010, 08:54:29 PM »
It sounds like pm is working absolutely fantastic for you man. Cant wait to give it a shot myself when i have the dough.
Do some research before putting something you cant identify in your mouth.

AnabolicAdam
Rep: +1,733
Locker Roommates
« Reply #47: July 02, 2010, 12:28:52 PM »
And so the legend of 22inchPipes continues......

....As he is well on the way to completing his metamorphasis into 24inchPipes.
USPlabs
Regional Director

MarshallJ
Rep: +33
Trust: 57%
« Reply #48: July 04, 2010, 02:04:42 PM »

That was 24 work sets so usually at this point I'd be absolutely shot, but I had an awesome level of energy so I figured what the hell, lets finish it off with The Bear - 95 pounds - 2 sets of 10 - man that is one rough exercise.

Overall Pink Magic couldn't be going better. I'm up about 5 pounds on the scale and I am actually down one notch on my belt. The pumps are full and real all day. I find my body just wants to flex at weird times, like if I'd just sitting at my computer working or driving or wherever. I am noticably more vascular.

Diet has been pretty good, but a few slip-ups that would usually cause me to take a step back haven;t effected me - I'm still bigger, thicker and leaner. Pink Magic my friends, is 100% legit in my opinion, at least up until this point. From the other logs I've read it gets even better in weeks 3 and 4 so I'm pretty excited to say the least.

Damn, Pipes you are making me jealous. One question, what is "the bear" I don't that one.
Ya know why they call it a kilt? 'cause if call it skirt you'll get kilt. Real men wear kilts.

22inchpipes
« Reply #49: July 04, 2010, 07:41:28 PM »

Damn, Pipes you are making me jealous. One question, what is "the bear" I don't that one.

Get some Pink Magic and join the party!

The Bear is a crazy exercise that is a power clean, front squat, push press, back squat and another push press all in one. That is one rep and its done in consecutive fashion very quickly. Maybe one of the most demanding weight exercises I've ever come across. The reason its called the bear is becasue, well, its a bear to do.

kingmeat
Rep: +1,377
Locker Roommates
« Reply #50: July 04, 2010, 07:44:50 PM »
your a damn animal doing 2 sets of 10 of the bear at the end of your workout! i'm going to have to add that into my legs and shoulder day..nice job keep up the hard work man

AnabolicAdam
Locker Roommates
« Reply #51: July 04, 2010, 09:45:46 PM »
We calm those olympics. But i am officially changing the name out here to the bear. Much cooler sounding.
USPlabs
Regional Director

dammit
Rep: +1,087
« Reply #52: July 05, 2010, 04:24:17 AM »
Hey Pipes, awesome stuff so far man.  Sounds like PM is treating you quite nicely.  I looked up "The Bear" and I must say, as fun as that looks  (:-X), there's no way in hell I could do that without ripping my shoulder apart again.  That's crazy!  Props for finishing a workout with those.  For those that need a visual, here are a couple looks.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=09PCjad0nNA&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WfmuCo4paZI

I'm getting quite anxious to start my own now.  ;D
If you have one foot stuck in yesterday and one foot stuck in tomorrow, you are peeing on today.

22inchpipes
« Reply #53: July 05, 2010, 07:28:55 AM »
Hey Pipes, awesome stuff so far man.  Sounds like PM is treating you quite nicely.  I looked up "The Bear" and I must say, as fun as that looks  (:-X), there's no way in hell I could do that without ripping my shoulder apart again.  That's crazy!  Props for finishing a workout with those.  For those that need a visual, here are a couple looks.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=09PCjad0nNA&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WfmuCo4paZI

I'm getting quite anxious to start my own now.  ;D

I do mine a little different than those videos as I don't rest during the set so its one seamless motion throughout. But either way, its brutal. 95 pounds absolutely destroys me. I usually dont go to 10 reps (typically 3-5 as that is 15-25 reps in one sets!), but I was feeling good.

dammit
Rep: +1,087
« Reply #54: July 05, 2010, 07:54:00 AM »
Either way that's just nuts.  I'm hoping that with another couple good months of lifting and stretching I'll be able to rotate my shoulder back enough to go from a press to "behind the neck" for the squat.  If so, I might give these a shot.  BTW, Pipes or Adam, would either of you consider PM to be a better natural booster than TNA?  It seems this supplement is getting more and more props for its' test-boosting properties than what I would have thought.
If you have one foot stuck in yesterday and one foot stuck in tomorrow, you are peeing on today.

marco50
Rep: +25
Trust: 28%
« Reply #55: July 05, 2010, 10:18:11 AM »
Hey pipes if you like the bear you should try this you do a bent over row, then a hang clean and then a push press and do 2x6 with a 20 sec rest use heavy weight its fun. I learned about that at a football camp brian urlacher was having, try and do it with 185 it will kill you

22inchpipes
« Reply #56: July 05, 2010, 10:44:02 AM »
Either way that's just nuts.  I'm hoping that with another couple good months of lifting and stretching I'll be able to rotate my shoulder back enough to go from a press to "behind the neck" for the squat.  If so, I might give these a shot.  BTW, Pipes or Adam, would either of you consider PM to be a better natural booster than TNA?  It seems this supplement is getting more and more props for its' test-boosting properties than what I would have thought.

I certainly like TNA, but Pink Magic to me has been very impressive from the test boosting aspects - just like you said, much more than I would have thought.

22inchpipes
« Reply #57: July 05, 2010, 10:45:10 AM »
Hey pipes if you like the bear you should try this you do a bent over row, then a hang clean and then a push press and do 2x6 with a 20 sec rest use heavy weight its fun. I learned about that at a football camp brian urlacher was having, try and do it with 185 it will kill you

Absolutely - the great thing about complex training is you can do so many different variations & combinations. The only limit is your imagination!

AnabolicAdam
Locker Roommates
« Reply #58: July 05, 2010, 11:24:30 AM »
The massularia ingredient feels (to me) to be a much stronger test boosting supplement than tribulus. Although I love TNA, and hopefully will be getting some more in the next few weeks, Pink
Magic just dominates. You can stack them together. If I did though I might grow an extra pair of testicles as they are both top notch.

I did see excellent results from both products. But I have to say, if you've tried trib and liked it, massularia will blow your mind. 
USPlabs
Regional Director

marco50
Rep: +25
Trust: 28%
« Reply #59: July 05, 2010, 01:43:30 PM »
do yall think i would benefit from taking pink magic because im 18?

Copyright © 2019 SupplementReviews.com. All rights reserved!