Forum

New Jack3d flavor coming

Read 4292 times

workoutguru
Rep: +5,729
Trust: 100%
Locker Roommates
New Jack3d flavor coming « : June 10, 2010, 10:28:22 AM »
Yesterday I decided to email USPLabs about some questions I had about Jack3d. I wanted to see if they could tell me if there was any truth to the rumors I heard about them making another new flavor or flavors besides the lemon lime and tropical fruit punch they have now. I also asked them if they are ever going to come out with a larger size container with more servings in it. I got an email back from them and this is what they said.

We have multiple flavors in the works, but since we stick to all natural flavoring and coloring, it often takes a long time.
We may release a larger size container in the future, but nothing is set-in-stone at this point.

Thank You,
Casey Bard

So it sounds like we will be getting another new flavor or flavors in Jack3d which will be really nice. I really like the lemeon lime flavor a lot but can't stand the tropical fruit punch. It will be nice to have another new flavor to switch to instead of just the same flavor all the time. I can think of a few different flavors I would like to see them come out with. If anyone knows anymore about this and what flavors they might be coming out with let us now.   
There will be PAIN there will be SUFFERING but where OTHERS FALL I will continue TO RISE.

Members don't see ads. Sign up for FREE to remove ads, and start earning free supplements!

averagejoe98
Rep: +188
Locker Roommates
« Reply #1: June 10, 2010, 10:31:36 AM »
It's grape and blue raspberry.
Jacob from USP Labs has successfully synthesized real Unicorn blood and turned it into supplement form, it's called Pink Magic

workoutguru
Locker Roommates
« Reply #2: June 10, 2010, 10:46:56 AM »
Averagejoe may I ask where you found out it's going to be grape and blue raspberry
There will be PAIN there will be SUFFERING but where OTHERS FALL I will continue TO RISE.

averagejoe98
Locker Roommates
« Reply #3: June 10, 2010, 10:52:07 AM »
I work at GNC and I was doing an item lookup for Jack3d and it had SKU codes for Lemon Lime, Fruit Punch, Blue Raspberry, and Grape. They are not in the warehouse nor in the stores though if it's in the system it usually will be in the warehouse within a week or 2
Jacob from USP Labs has successfully synthesized real Unicorn blood and turned it into supplement form, it's called Pink Magic

AnabolicAdam
Rep: +1,733
Locker Roommates
« Reply #4: June 10, 2010, 11:27:36 AM »
Mmmmmmm.......grape.
USPlabs
Regional Director

averagejoe98
Locker Roommates
« Reply #5: June 10, 2010, 12:42:53 PM »
Mmmmmmm.......grape.

Yea, pretty stoked about that one.

Samazon
Rep: +1,861
Locker Roommates
« Reply #6: June 10, 2010, 02:22:34 PM »
There was something different about her..something special. And he couldn't quite place it...but it was in the way she moved...and what she did..

SoulMonkey
Rep: +557
« Reply #7: June 10, 2010, 02:57:33 PM »
The Tropical Punch can be something to have to choke down once in a while, but it only takes me 5 seconds for hours of INSANE JACKED UP SUPER ANABOLIC ENERGY! Mreow.

workoutguru
Locker Roommates
« Reply #8: June 10, 2010, 05:28:00 PM »
Both grape and raspberry both sound really good.

Copyright © 2019 SupplementReviews.com. All rights reserved!