Forum

The best appetite suppressant

Read 1142 times

kiborga
Rep: +132
Trust: 100%
The best appetite suppressant « : October 11, 2019, 12:35:03 AM »
Dear fellow reviewers,
I know even tough this site is dead still many trustworthy and experienced users come here everyday and right now I need your help.
Let me explain at first: last two months were terrible for me, I worked almost 24/7 and lived in the office, no time for workout, diet, and even good sleep, my appetite became terrible and started to eat huge portion and mainly junk food. :-X :-X :-X Now that crazy schedule is gone but unfortunately Ghrelin levels seem to be relatively higher, no healthy meal is enough until I add tons of bread or any other things to fill my stomach completely, 1 week of dieting and I'm hungry all the time.
Has any of you tried  supplements which are supposed to be appetite suppressants only and which one is the best? I looked through reviews of fat burners and saw good review of pyroxamine, thus decided to purchase caralluma fimbriata from trustworthy brand. Has any of you tried that? or would you recommend any other ones? I thought purchasing Garcinia Cambodia Extract would be good idea but there are many opposing studies to it's effectiveness so I changed my mind.  ;D ;D ;D
I don't want to consume thermogenics and any fat burners now, not even lean pm

Members don't see ads. Sign up for FREE to remove ads, and start earning free supplements!

dmf8625
Rep: +2,021
« Reply #1: October 11, 2019, 12:38:21 PM »
Instead of looking to supplements to fix your issue, start with personal responsibility and self control to stop your negative eating cycle. Drink more water. Chew sugar free gum. Eat more fibrous vegetables. 

MarsheS
Rep: +1,532
« Reply #2: October 12, 2019, 02:42:48 PM »
Like dmf8625 said, supplements won't fix your problem, they can help fix it but you can make a few changes to fix it. Simply changing the way you eat can fix your problem. You need to chew your food slower, you also need to drink liquid (water would be the best) every time you finish chewing and swallowing and you need to find better replacements for junk food, like Protein. Try Canned Tuna or Yogurt (check the sugar though). Eating a lot is more about habits, to eliminate a bad habit you have, you have to work for it for weeks and constantly, the same way you acquired your bad habit.

Talking about Supplements, there are a few ingredients that can help you along with what I told you above: 5-HTP, Ascophyllum nodosum, Chromium, Fenugreek, Ginger, etc.

You can also try a slow digesting Protein like Casein or a blended Protein supplement to help you with that. Black Coffee does a good job too, just don't flood it with sugar.

kiborga
« Reply #3: October 13, 2019, 01:42:44 AM »
Thank you guys, but only reason why I wrote all of this is that I'm already doing what you've suggested... instead of being hungry 3-4 hours after meal I'm hungry like a wolf after 1 hour. I don't have sugar cravings or desire for junk food. Just amount isn't enough until I really overeat something.
I don't consume much sugar, haven't used sugar in coffee for several year and it tastes really better for me 😂
I eat broccoli, cauliflower etc for almost every meal but still have this problem.
I'll consider 5-htp as its included in lean pm label and was effective for me earlier
« Last Edit: October 13, 2019, 06:44:49 AM by kiborga »

dmf8625
Rep: +2,021
« Reply #4: October 13, 2019, 12:18:02 PM »
You need to reset your mindset about eating, food and being hungry. Most people in any country would love to eat continuously throughout the day but some choose not to because they know of the negative health consequences that would come from it. From your original post, it sounds like you are probably overweight right now because you were eating a lot of junk food with no time for physical exercise. If that is true, hunger and being hungry is all in your mind since your body is not malnourished or in desperate need of nutrition to survive. Humans can survive 4+ days without food.

Don't take this the wrong way but stop being a cry baby, put the f**king fork down and quit thinking supplements are going to solve your issue. If you don't have the self control to stop eating, go see a medical professional and get their opinion.

kiborga
« Reply #5: October 13, 2019, 12:53:34 PM »
From your original post, it sounds like you are probably overweight right now because you were eating a lot of junk food with no time for physical exercise. If that is true, hunger and being hungry is all in your mind since your body is not malnourished or in desperate need of nutrition to survive. Humans can survive 4+ days without food.

That's true, btw I felt better today as my weight scale showed 1 kg down in one week  ;)  I'll what's going to be next weekend

Copyright © 2019 SupplementReviews.com. All rights reserved!