How-to Guides and Articles

Forum

Question on LGD

Read 551 times

NYCGAINS
Rep: 0
Trust: 0%
Question on LGD « : April 04, 2019, 04:26:14 PM »
What’s up guys, new to the forum.  Got a quick question. A buddy of mine is doing a study on mice.  He’s gonna give them LGD-4033 and MK-677 for 12 weeks.  Everywhere he’s read there’s no pct required.  However everyone says something different.  He’s planning on running clomid afterwards.   Is 12 weeks too long? Not enough pct?   Should he throw in GW?   If the boys get suppressed what is the best way to wake them back up post cycle? What are your thoughts, opinions, tweaks to the layout? Trying to avoid the least amount of suppression as possible.    Also any of you guys ever done a study on LGD or LGD MK as well? How’d it workout?

Members don't see ads. Sign up for FREE to remove ads, and start earning free supplements!

delsolrob
Rep: +137
Trust: 100%
« Reply #1: April 04, 2019, 07:32:11 PM »
1) LGD is suppressive...will require a comprehensive PCT.  If he has clomid, that's a good start for his mouse.  IDK where he's reading, but I've never seen anyone say no PCT required.
2) I don't know about cycle length, but most people I know have run 8 weeks..12 sounds a bit long for LGD.
3) you can't avoid suppression, but you can minimize it's impact and how it makes you feel on cycle...drop in libido, lethargy, etc.  I highly recommend dermacrine or 4-andro while on LGD to combat the suppressive sides.  Dermacrine is a lot more cost effective than 4-andro, but 4-andro would do more for adding size. 

GW is not something I've had any interest in...I remember reading a little about issues with cancer and that turned me off. 

677 seems a bit expensive for the benefits...something intriguing for us older guys though.

again, a few weeks in libido will take a big hit with LGD.  there's no herbal remedy that will cure this...dermacrine is a solid bet.  you can also get some topical 4-andro from Alpha Gainz (some retailers still have some left)...these would be great options. 

If running clomid for PCT, may want to invest in an AI.  Sustain Alpha has 7,8 benzoflavone in it, it's a pretty effective AI, and the other ingredients are also beneficial for PCT/recovery.   

dmf8625
Rep: +2,010
« Reply #2: April 04, 2019, 11:07:05 PM »
What’s up guys, new to the forum.  Got a quick question. A buddy of mine is doing a study on mice.  He’s gonna give them LGD-4033 and MK-677 for 12 weeks.  Everywhere he’s read there’s no pct required.  However everyone says something different.  He’s planning on running clomid afterwards.   Is 12 weeks too long? Not enough pct?   Should he throw in GW?   If the boys get suppressed what is the best way to wake them back up post cycle? What are your thoughts, opinions, tweaks to the layout? Trying to avoid the least amount of suppression as possible.    Also any of you guys ever done a study on LGD or LGD MK as well? How’d it workout?

All these questions for a "study on mice"?? PCT for mice?? Asking for a friend? hmm....

NYCGAINS
« Reply #3: April 04, 2019, 11:46:53 PM »
1) LGD is suppressive...will require a comprehensive PCT.  If he has clomid, that's a good start for his mouse.  IDK where he's reading, but I've never seen anyone say no PCT required.
2) I don't know about cycle length, but most people I know have run 8 weeks..12 sounds a bit long for LGD.
3) you can't avoid suppression, but you can minimize it's impact and how it makes you feel on cycle...drop in libido, lethargy, etc.  I highly recommend dermacrine or 4-andro while on LGD to combat the suppressive sides.  Dermacrine is a lot more cost effective than 4-andro, but 4-andro would do more for adding size. 

GW is not something I've had any interest in...I remember reading a little about issues with cancer and that turned me off. 

677 seems a bit expensive for the benefits...something intriguing for us older guys though.

again, a few weeks in libido will take a big hit with LGD.  there's no herbal remedy that will cure this...dermacrine is a solid bet.  you can also get some topical 4-andro from Alpha Gainz (some retailers still have some left)...these would be great options. 

If running clomid for PCT, may want to invest in an AI.  Sustain Alpha has 7,8 benzoflavone in it, it's a pretty effective AI, and the other ingredients are also beneficial for PCT/recovery.   

I really appreciate the info man.  Big help.  But I’ve been reading dermcine is for on cycle support not pct??  Do you think that LGD is so suppressive I would need an on cycle and a pct?  Im looking for a pct, but it doesn’t say dermacine is for that.  AI? Would that be a proper pct to pair with clomid?   And how effective is it?   Better than hcg?  Okay I’ll tell him 8 weeks.   Man I’m glad you said something. Everyone is saying 12 weeks in forums.

NYCGAINS
« Reply #4: April 05, 2019, 12:42:10 AM »
Okay man how does this look......For the mice study. 
8 weeks
LGD 10mg daily, and MK677 20mg daily.

How long after week 8 until pct should start???

Pct 4 weeks
Clomid 50/25/25/25
Sustain alpha
GW 20mg daily

Thanks a lot for the help and putting up with the newbie questions.

dmf8625
« Reply #5: April 05, 2019, 05:07:55 PM »
What does your buddy hope to achieve with all this in "mice"?

NYCGAINS
« Reply #6: April 06, 2019, 01:11:15 AM »
Solid gains.  A bulk for sure.  Size and strength gains   The mice are hard gainers lol

NYCGAINS
« Reply #7: April 06, 2019, 01:18:02 AM »
Also should the LGD be split doses? (Am/pm) or all at once?

dmf8625
« Reply #8: April 06, 2019, 02:33:07 PM »
Why not just have the "mice" train harder and eat more instead of looking for a shortcut?

NYCGAINS
« Reply #9: April 08, 2019, 02:50:40 PM »
That’s always.  They are.   But they’re looking for that extra help.

NYCGAINS
« Reply #10: April 08, 2019, 02:51:48 PM »
So split doses or at once ?

dmf8625
« Reply #11: April 08, 2019, 04:34:24 PM »
That’s always.  They are.   But they’re looking for that extra help.

How long have they been training and what is their nutrition protocol?

NYCGAINS
« Reply #12: April 10, 2019, 12:47:46 AM »
Training for 5 years, training serious for 3 years, 6 days a week heavy lifting, Meal every two hours. 

dmf8625
« Reply #13: April 10, 2019, 11:37:13 AM »
Before looking for a shortcut and putting unknown compounds into the body, try training and eating consistently for at least 10 years then see where your progress is at.

Copyright © 2019 SupplementReviews.com. All rights reserved!