How-to Guides and Articles

Forum

CBD Oils positive drug test

Read 1280 times

mjtuf1
Rep: +482
Trust: 100%
CBD Oils positive drug test « : February 20, 2019, 08:35:17 AM »
Hello all, just a heads up, as this was brought up at a union meeting last week... I've never heard of CBD oil until then, but it was brought up at meeting that it can cause a positive for THC on a drug test... this was based on it occurring to someone. not saying it will def happen, but it's a possibility.

Members don't see ads. Sign up for FREE to remove ads, and start earning free supplements!

Frida1
Rep: 0
Trust: 0%
« Reply #1: March 11, 2019, 02:53:27 AM »
The flowering phase for Girl Scout Cookies Extreme marijuana https://sherbetstrain.com/the-recently-leaked-secret-to-girl-scout-cookies-strain-uncovered/ plants is a medium length, generally somewhere around 70 days in total. It has a high yield and high levels of THC, which additionally makes it a good choice for beginners to grow (since they will achieve some kind of success, almost no matter what).Girl Scout Cookies Extreme marijuana plants like warmth -- think Mediterranean climate. You can expect to get about 21 ounces of marijuana per plant for outdoor plants, and 21 ounces of marijuana per square meter for indoor plants.

Wis3guy
Rep: +3,098
Trust: 100%
Locker Roommates
« Reply #2: March 11, 2019, 03:15:24 AM »
I miss the ban hammer..............

Arsen99
« Reply #3: March 11, 2019, 06:54:45 AM »
it is teme

Gargalia
« Reply #4: September 10, 2019, 02:01:36 AM »
Hello. Perhaps you underestimate the effectiveness of medical marijuana in the treatment of serious diseases , including arthritis: https://www.marijuanabreak.com/best-marijuana-strains-arthritis, for example, I often use a cream with CBD oil after heavy training and it helps me a lot. And at the weekend you can smoke joints, so do not deny the evidence of the usefulness of this plant for humans.

Copyright © 2019 SupplementReviews.com. All rights reserved!