Forum

Questions: Olympus Labs Massacr3

Read 223 times

BigSm0ky
Rep: +27
Trust: 43%
Questions: Olympus Labs Massacr3 « : November 08, 2018, 01:10:24 AM »
What up guys,

I've got more than one question, that's the reason I'm going to ask in the forum this time.

Well, I just bought Massacr3 by Olympus Labs a few days ago. I had a workout break for about 2 months because I had some issues with my foot. I stopped taking Massacr3 for now, because before I want to start using this I want to workout a little bit more, because you're muscles get sore af after a break for 2 months lol

I want to get into working out back again before using this stuff. Otherwise it makes no sense to use this.

So enough of introducing, let me get to my questions:
1. What about taking a higher dosage than suggested, could laxo, or any other ingredient in this supplement cause bad sides with a higher dosage than suggested? (Thought about 2 times 2 pills a day or something, or probably 4 pills before working out??)
2. If I take a shake in the morning with protein powder (and sometimes with lowfat quark in it) is this still an "empty stomach" - I'm wondering because this is the first thing I do in the morning and about an hour after that, I'm going to eat breakfast.
3. What about splitting the suggested dosage? Could this make sense to get the full muscles all day long?
4. Do I have to cycle this, so do I have to stop taking this for one month, after one or two bottles, or can I just take it as long as I want to?
5. Why do I have to take this on an empty stomach? You are supposed to take laxo with a meal if you take it on it's own.
6. How about smoking cigarettes? Can this cause any bad sides?
7. Bad to take this like 12 hours before a bloodtest?
8. Can I stack this with RE1GN  because there is vaso in it, too.

I think that's it!

Thanks so far guys, and have a great day!

EDIT:
6.) Well I'm smoking cigarettes in the morning, right after taking this supp and haven't expirienced any bad sides. Just to let y'all know.
7.) I can answer the question 7 by myself now. I've just did a bloodtest and there is nothing to worry about, except that I got a pretty big bump on my arm now. But this is probalbly because doctor did something wrong LOL

.... I hope someone can answer the rest of those question.

Thanks again!
« Last Edit: November 14, 2018, 04:19:06 AM by BigSm0ky »

Members don't see ads. Sign up for FREE to remove ads, and start earning free supplements!

BigSm0ky
« Reply #1: November 14, 2018, 01:16:45 AM »
What up guys!

I wanted to say something to point 7.

Well as I said in my edit, I thought it was the fault of the doctor. I was talking to him a couple days ago, about what happend and he said I should have pushed on my vein for a lot longer than I did. I was pushing on my vein for about a minute.

Well this is what I think now: I think this all just happend because I had an incease in bloodflow with this supp so be careful if you do a bloodtest while using this. The bloodtest was about 12 hours after taking a dosage of massacr3.  Just push a lil bit longer on your vein than you normally do. The doctor suggestion was pushing on the vein for about 5 minutes.

Well I attached a picture to let ya know how this could look like. By the way, the bloodtest I did was on Friday so its been a couple days since I did that bloodtest and it still looks kinda bad. There's nothing dangerous  about it, I was already working out again on the next day but with some pain (realy just a little bit), but this sucks eitherway lol.

Have a great time guys and I hope some one can answer the rest of my questions.

Thanks again!  8)
« Last Edit: November 14, 2018, 01:21:16 AM by BigSm0ky »

Wis3guy
Rep: +3,051
Trust: 100%
Locker Roommates
« Reply #2: November 14, 2018, 02:57:03 AM »
Interesting, could be the supplement, could be they missed the vein or went too far in.  Or at least that is what they've told my dad when he gets that from blood draws. (Only a time or two not every time.)

BigSm0ky
« Reply #3: November 14, 2018, 03:56:32 AM »
Interesting, could be the supplement, could be they missed the vein or went too far in.  Or at least that is what they've told my dad when he gets that from blood draws. (Only a time or two not every time.)

Yea, that's what I thought first, but holding your finger for almost 5 minutes on your vein (like the doctor said) wasn't nessecary for me yet, so I think it was the increase of bloodflow through the supplement. But well who knows. Isn't that bad tho. By the way, it was a big bump before it turned into this.

DaSlaya
Rep: +2,893
Locker Roommates
« Reply #4: November 14, 2018, 06:11:52 AM »
Not much is known about Laxogenin really, so take all this with a grain of salt.  You're best bet is to email Olympus and see what they say.

1.  Typically Laxogenin is taken at 25mg doses, 3-6 doses a day, so the range is from 75 - 150mg daily.  However, sites I trust like Examine, do not know the dosages as not enough human trials have been done so I would up the doses slowly and see how you react.

2. Ironically, Laxogenin should be taken with food to maximize absorption.  I am not sure if Massacr3 has something in there to help absorb Laxo or not, again I would ask olympus.

3.  See point 1

4.  No real known facts here, but this article states people have taken this 3-4 months at a time. Good question for Olympus.

5. See point 2.

8. I would ask Olympus on best stacking techniques within their product line.

I personally have not had any success on Laxogenin in the past, but have only ever taken HALO by REDCON1. I am not a fan.  I like to use Epicatechin as that gives me the best results when it comes to putting on some muscle and strength!  Good luck!

Source:  https://www.predatornutrition.com/articlesdetail?cid=everything-you-need-to-know-about-laxogenin
-Chris

BigSm0ky
« Reply #5: November 15, 2018, 02:42:57 AM »
First of all, thanks for the great reply man! I realy appreciate.

Source:  https://www.predatornutrition.com/articlesdetail?cid=everything-you-need-to-know-about-laxogenin
Yeaaa, I've seen this website about laxo and I was wondering why Olympus Labs put that much laxo in their product lol. Well for me this works pretty great tho.

Alright, I'll send my question to Olympus Labs and ask them for their answer! As soon as I got a reply I'lll put it in here.

Thanks again and have a great day!

DaSlaya
Locker Roommates
« Reply #6: November 15, 2018, 08:30:30 AM »
Cool yeah bro I would be curious on a lot of those points what they say.  laxo is basically all about absorption, Wis3guy recently took a cream based Laxo product, so we can see if that makes a difference!
-Chris

Wis3guy
Rep: +3,051
Locker Roommates
« Reply #7: November 15, 2018, 11:11:07 AM »
I think it does....  review is posted and up.  Although to be fair I haven't tried an oral Laxogenin product as of yet.

BigSm0ky
« Reply #8: Today at 05:27:30 AM »
Just to let y'all know. They won't give me an answer. Olypimus Labs told me to contact the "expert team". I asked them how to connect the expert team and they sent me to an online shop lol

I didn't buy that supplement in that online shop so I won't ask that online shop for now. Maybe I'm going to buy there one bottle of massacr3 sometimes, but first of all I won't send them those questions.

Kinda dissapointed that olympus labs can't answer those questions by theirself lol

DaSlaya
Locker Roommates
« Reply #9: Today at 06:33:25 AM »
Yup it is very frustrating when companies never respond or give no answers. I am still waiting for Killer Labz to get back to me from a question I sent two months ago.  When a supplement company has bad customer service or cannot answer questions on their own supplements it makes me question them a lot and I stop trusting them.  Good heads up here and sorry you cannot get the answers you need. 
-Chris

BigSm0ky
« Reply #10: Today at 06:42:08 AM »
Yup it is very frustrating when companies never respond or give no answers. I am still waiting for Killer Labz to get back to me from a question I sent two months ago.  When a supplement company has bad customer service or cannot answer questions on their own supplements it makes me question them a lot and I stop trusting them.  Good heads up here and sorry you cannot get the answers you need. 

Yea I feel ya man! It's realy frustrating, but well, maybe some online store can give me an answer to all my questions lol

As soon as I'm buying Massacr3 in an online store, I'll send those question to them. As soon as I get an answer then, I'll post it here to let y'all know

Copyright © 2018 SupplementReviews.com. All rights reserved.