Remember Me

How-to Guides and Articles

Forum

Getting Bounty Points Back From Un-Shipped Products

Read 1624 times

Unheard0f
Rep: +335
Trust: 100%
Getting Bounty Points Back From Un-Shipped Products « : October 20, 2018, 09:40:05 AM »
Quick question!

I used my bounty points to get a bottle of Hydroxycut Ultra, and it was cancelled because it was never shipped.

Do I get those bounty points back at any point? Just curious!

Members don't see ads. Sign up for FREE to remove ads, and start earning free supplements!

Clipper83
Rep: +4,422
Locker Roommates
« Reply #1: October 20, 2018, 09:45:29 AM »
I have no idea if the new owners even want to continue it. Id advise everyone to avoid using them until the new guys get it together.
If you can't explain it using simple words, you don't understand it well enough.

DaSlaya
Rep: +2,958
SR TROOPers
« Reply #2: October 20, 2018, 11:06:09 AM »
I have no idea if the new owners even want to continue it. Id advise everyone to avoid using them until the new guys get it together.

BOOoooooo... Man I hope so, I love the program and have lots of points to use!!   Ahh well, TBD I guess!
-Chris

Admin
Rep: +59
Trust: 19%
« Reply #3: October 23, 2018, 09:01:39 AM »
Hi guys,
Just wanted to let you know that we will be continuing the Bounty Program for the foreseeable future so please keep going with it. Any points that you have accumulated will be honored so do not worry about losing them.

Unheard0f, I must apologies as there was a number of orders that had been outstanding when I joined the team. These have now been ordered and dispatched, including one for Hydroxycut Ultra which I assume is yours so this should be with you shortly. Apologies again for the delay and please do not hesitate to contact me if your product doesn't arrive soon.

DaSlaya
Rep: +2,958
SR TROOPers
« Reply #4: October 23, 2018, 09:40:44 AM »
And the kingdom of SR rejoiced!! Nice!!  Great to hear guys!
-Chris

Copyright © 2019 SupplementReviews.com. All rights reserved!