Forum

Bulking With LGD & Friends

Read 10780 times

Clipper83
Rep: +4,424
Trust: 100%
Locker Roommates
« Reply #15: September 16, 2018, 11:07:50 AM »
I should read before I post things sometimes lol. Corn fiber messes with my system personally. Not the worst fiber apparently, but the IMO they were using before werenít all they were cracked up to be.
If you can't explain it using simple words, you don't understand it well enough.

htevans
Rep: +1,186
Locker Roommates
« Reply #16: September 16, 2018, 05:01:49 PM »
Ah. Iíll have to google more on the fiber issues then. I had heard Lobliner saying it wasnít that good but I thought that was sketch since he was talking them up as manna gifted from God a few years back.
GWU Class of 2018

htevans
Locker Roommates
« Reply #17: September 17, 2018, 07:08:10 AM »
Day 5 - Sunday - September 16

Training: Crushed a heavy push day. I've been warming up my shoulders now before push and pull days and it makes a load of difference in just how the movements feel. I added in some lighter sets despite this being a heavy day because I was really feeling it towards the end. That being said, I skipped out on close grip bench and some cardio...to "do it later" which never happened because I got carried away with other stuff at night. I'll have to make that up tomorrow because no-excuses. Legs are ridiculously sore too so who knows how much of a heavy pull workout I'll have if I can't get in deadlifting position.

Supplementation: Not sure how I feel about Superhuman. It tastes good and has a great profile but I don't think I'm feeling the pumps like I do with Quake. Going to have to really pay more attention these next few workouts. Love the taste either way though. On a LGD note, my balls quit hurting which is nice - hopefully they won't shrink or if they do, not much at all - that's oddly enough my biggest concern right now. I woke up with a slight cough though but I'm hoping I'm not one of those 30% who get a URI from it. I've been loading Vitamin C and Orange Triad for a bit in anticipation of this so I'm going to keep at it with that and hope it doesn't become anything too serious. I also had a stupid pump in my shoulders and a little bit of my traps and I think that's more from the LGD than the Superhuman but time will tell.

Calories: 2,700 Protein: 205g Carbohydrate: 320g Fat: 65g. Holding off on the Ben & Jerry's for a bit so I don't go full cloud mode. I can still see a little bit of my abs so that's nice.
GWU Class of 2018

htevans
Locker Roommates
« Reply #18: September 18, 2018, 07:07:11 AM »
Day 6 - Monday - September 17

Training: My legs are ridiculously sore. Decided I would give it another day to see if I can get into deadlifting position tomorrow. Did 22 minutes of cardio (165 calories) and a quick bicep routine - just hammer curls and standing dumbbell curls. The pumps were ridiculous. Forearm pumps were especially painful. It felt like I was playing with the weights but I was using my heaviest working weight. Considering I was really aiming for 6 reps and not 10, I probably could have gone up another 5lbs but slow and steady wins the race.

Supplementation: I know the LGD should take another day or two to reach peak levels in the blood but I feel like I can notice some sort of difference. Excited to see what week 2 brings.

Calories: 3,100 Protein: 230g Carbohydrate: 385g Fat: 75g. Little bit of some guess work here but not off by more than 250 calories.
GWU Class of 2018

htevans
Locker Roommates
« Reply #19: September 19, 2018, 07:02:57 AM »
Day 7 - Tuesday - September 18

Training: Off day. I came home from work beyond tired. Gotta recover to get bigger. May try and do cardio and abs on rest days. We'll see.

Supplementation: Got VMI's Major Mass in their Marshmallow Charms flavor. Delicious - wish there was about half the sugar though so I'll probably use it post workout at 2 scoops to cut back on that. Had a scoop with my protein shake for breakfast just to try it though. VMI also sent a ridiculous amount of samples so big props to them - thanks guys. LGD is still going strong. I've noticed that climaxes are much more intense in a weird way - don't like nor dislike.

Calories: 3,250 Protein: 225g Carbohydrate: 300g Fat: 100g. Work catered Chick-Fil-A so of course I had about 30 nuggets. Gotta reign this in going forward since I'm not trying to go full bloatlord here.
GWU Class of 2018

htevans
Locker Roommates
« Reply #20: September 21, 2018, 12:31:19 PM »
Day 8 - Wednesday - September 19

Training: Heavy Pull Day. Didn't set any records here but it felt good. I also did 20 mins of cardio. I realized that my form goes to hell if I continue multiple deadlifts but it is much better if I do them with pauses in between each rep. On the plus, side it also requires more work.

Supplementation: Nothing really new to report. LGD seems to be working.

Calories: 2,750 Protein: 175g Carbohydrate: 215g Fat: 75g. Forgot to track dinner this night so I'm going off of memory and feel like I'm missing something. Got to get better with this.
GWU Class of 2018

htevans
Locker Roommates
« Reply #21: September 21, 2018, 12:35:29 PM »
Day 9 - Thursday - September 20

Training: Off day. Planned to hit legs today but was so exhausted after dinner. Also felt dehydrated/cotton-mouth. Apparently the latter is a side of LGD but slightly concerned about the hydration. I can almost always get my pee close to clear at least once throughout the day and I was peeing golden yellow all day today.

Supplementation: See the above for urine concerns w/LGD.

Calories: 2,800 Protein: 175g Carbohydrate: 320g Fat: 90g. Work has been catering food left and right this week and I can finally eat it since I'm not cutting. I've been acting like a ravenous dog with it and absolutely crushing food. Tomorrow isn't going to be any better since we're catering from a DC staple that I never really get the chance to go to but I will need to really clean it up this weekend and going forward. Gotta remind myself that the goal is to bulk but not become a fat slob.
GWU Class of 2018

RobertMc1982
Rep: +688
Locker Roommates
« Reply #22: September 21, 2018, 01:42:48 PM »
LOL... You gotta love those catered work lunches!  Ours are almost never anything healthy except for the occasional fruit tray.  I live in the south, so it's usually a lot of fried food.  Delicious, but not friendly on the macros.

Maybe scoop up a tub of the Aminogex that's available through TROOPS for hydration?  That stuff really seems to help in that regard...

Date of profile pic: 7/13/18

htevans
Locker Roommates
« Reply #23: September 21, 2018, 04:33:41 PM »
Idk man I drank so much water today and I could not get my pee past pale yellow. Thinking of dropping it before I get too far in.
GWU Class of 2018

htevans
Locker Roommates
« Reply #24: September 22, 2018, 08:31:25 AM »
Urine color is much better this morning. Not sure what gives. Havenít dosed the LGD yet (ran out of grapefruit juice) but considering keeping on track.
GWU Class of 2018

htevans
Locker Roommates
« Reply #25: September 23, 2018, 11:11:50 AM »
Day 10 - Friday - September 21

Training: Planned on legs but I tapped after dinner. I know I could have pounded some pre and made it but I just didnít want to have that much caffeine.

Supplementation: Running low on LCLT. Also, NAC powder is perfectly masked by Aminogex pink lemonade. Iím usually a cheap guy when buying stuff (currently running a ton of slightly expired aminos) but I may have to buy some. Urine color was still a bit iffy today. Drank more water than ever and still yellow - what gives?

Calories: So work catered a place called Greek deli (Google it - the owner is a real life soup [but Greek] nazi) and I crushed it. No one ate the desserts really and surprisingly their cookies were just as good as the baklava. All of this is to say I donít want to think of caloric intake for the day but letís say 4,000 to be safe lol.
GWU Class of 2018

htevans
Locker Roommates
« Reply #26: September 23, 2018, 11:18:16 AM »
Day 11 - Saturday - September 22

Training: Planned to do light push and heavy legs but just did the former. Will have to do double up tomorrow. Felt amazing in the gym. Pushed a little heavier than expected and had an amazing pump.

Supplementation: Urine color is back to normal. No idea what gives but Iíll carry on for now considering. VMI really nailed the flavoring on Major Mass - no surprise given the sugar content but still.

Calories: 1,600. Protein: 145g Carbohydrate: 150g Fat: 30g Busy day so didnít eat nearly as much as I should have but given my ravenous appetite recently Iím not concerned in the slightest.
GWU Class of 2018

htevans
Locker Roommates
« Reply #27: September 24, 2018, 10:21:11 AM »
Day 12 - Sunday - September 23

Training: Heavy Legs and Light Pull. The pull workout was a real struggle to get through but I still made it through. Put off cardio and abs for tomorrow since I'll need something to do and my chest is still sore.

Supplementation: Major Mass tastes amazing in cold water. I didn't take Orange Triad + Greens today and noticed my urine color was still normal. I can't remember if I took it (and then if 1 or 2 scoops) yesterday but I'm starting to think that it could be the culprit here? I know the dry mouth was a side effect of LGD (not dose dependent) but it is also gone. Balls also stopped hurting and are back to normal sensitivity as of a few days ago (probably day 7). Odd. I'll try one more day off Orange Triad before slowly adding it back in to see if urine color changes. Other than that, the run seems to be going well - libido is slightly up and pumps come on pretty quick. However, I did have a minor panic attack Friday night (was freaking out about the urine color) and think my blood pressure may be a little high during some lifts. Maybe its time to buy some hawthorne berry. Will keep an eye out on it and report back.

Calories: 3,300 Protein: 240g Carbohydrate: 410g Fat: 70g. Ate a little more than I would typically allow to cover the double workout. Ben and Jerry's was on sale at the grocery 3/$10 so of course I had to jump at that offer and splurge a little.
GWU Class of 2018

htevans
Locker Roommates
« Reply #28: September 25, 2018, 01:39:31 PM »
Day 13 - Monday - September 24

Training: Did 45 minutes of cardio (325 calories burned) and some reverse curls since I didn't do them Sunday.

Supplementation: I think the NAC is the cause of my yellow and sulfur smelling pee. Go figure. Going to stop using it for a few days to see whats up. I can definitely live with it if that turns out to be the culprit though. Pump came on in record time with the reverse curls. If it wasn't like midnight I would have considered doing an entire arm circuit. For every pro of LGD there is a con though. Been having slightly increased anxiety at nights (I've switched dosing from early morning to pre-workout around 7pm). Just gotta take the Knocked TF Out and chill into a slumber though.

Calories: 2,500 Protein: 140g Carbohydrate: 310g Fat: 65g. Seems a bit low for how bloated I felt but my homemade chili always seems to do this to me. Oh well. Gotta make them wallet gains somehow.
« Last Edit: September 25, 2018, 01:41:50 PM by htevans »
GWU Class of 2018

htevans
Locker Roommates
« Reply #29: September 26, 2018, 08:19:18 AM »
Day 14 - Tuesday - September 25

Training: Scheduled a heavy push day today but had to cancel at the last minute because my best friend's dad was in town and wanted to treat me to a night out. Sometimes life happens but hey it was totally worth it.

Supplementation: Despite the good times I didn't miss my LGD dose. I did miss a few other ancillary doses though.

Calories: Not a clue but I know it has to be high given the decadent dinner we had. Gonna assume somewhere around 3,500-4,000. On a side note, is their anything better than waking up at 3 am parched like the Sahara after drinking and taking a sip of cold, but not brand new (not flat either) diet mt. dew (or regular if that's your thing)? Shame I only had a little left.
GWU Class of 2018

Copyright © 2019 SupplementReviews.com. All rights reserved!