How-to Guides and Articles

Forum

Why do I pee so much?

Read 4027 times

mjtuf1
Rep: +481
Trust: 100%
Why do I pee so much? « : August 13, 2018, 09:23:36 PM »
29 yr old male, I feel like I pee 20+ times a day... I usually drink about 6+ glasses of water a day and will have protein shake and bcaas on top of that...but even on days I try not to drink as much water Im still going alot...I wake up atleast once if not 2-3 times mid of night to pee...

Sometimes I have days where I can actually go hours without having to pee, and other times like tonight I had 1 cup of water at 9pm after not drinking anything for 4 hours and this small amount of water had me peeing alot for 3 hours..

I dont have any type of uti
I do have caffeine in a cup of morning coffee
I dont drink alcohol daily
I dont have a history of high blood sugar however i have had 1 blood test where fasting sugar is high

I dont know if maybe protein and bcaas causes this?

But today I must of peed like 20x easily...and i have alot of days like this

Members don't see ads. Sign up for FREE to remove ads, and start earning free supplements!

DaSlaya
Rep: +2,961
SR TROOPers
« Reply #1: August 14, 2018, 06:38:56 AM »
I am in the same boat as you.  However, mine is based on the BCAA I am taking at the time.  Since I do workout first thing in the morning, I wake up have a Whey Isolate shake (10-12oz water), then my PWO (6-8oz water), then my current BCAA is Amino Infusion which I mix with 24oz of water.  The BCAA also has some hydration built in, so by the time I am done with my workout I will have pee'd on wake up, pee'd intra workout, pee'd post workout....be at work an hour or so later, pee again and every hour to two after that.  What it boils down to me is the amount of fluids I intake early on in the day, and the BCAAs.  Some BCAAs that are garbage really do not do this to me, so that is likely the main culprit,  You must be taking a good one to help with hydration.

At night I always wake up around midnight - 1am to pee.  However, if I take a sleep supplement, which I do a lot now, then I sleep through the night (and NOT pee myself) and have to pee on wakeup.  So you are not alone and this is fairly normal.
-Chris

mjtuf1
« Reply #2: August 14, 2018, 06:50:53 AM »
I am in the same boat as you.  However, mine is based on the BCAA I am taking at the time.  Since I do workout first thing in the morning, I wake up have a Whey Isolate shake (10-12oz water), then my PWO (6-8oz water), then my current BCAA is Amino Infusion which I mix with 24oz of water.  The BCAA also has some hydration built in, so by the time I am done with my workout I will have pee'd on wake up, pee'd intra workout, pee'd post workout....be at work an hour or so later, pee again and every hour to two after that.  What it boils down to me is the amount of fluids I intake early on in the day, and the BCAAs.  Some BCAAs that are garbage really do not do this to me, so that is likely the main culprit,  You must be taking a good one to help with hydration.

At night I always wake up around midnight - 1am to pee.  However, if I take a sleep supplement, which I do a lot now, then I sleep through the night (and NOT pee myself) and have to pee on wakeup.  So you are not alone and this is fairly normal.

Thanks bro..

Most times I drink alot of water and fluids through protein / bcaa..

Last night, during the day I had only bcaas 2 full glasses of water and some coffee...i was working at night so i intentionally didnt want to be going to bathroom alot...so i went hours without drinking..then had a cup of water in break and it was as if I drank a gallon..I was peeing alot hourly

Wis3guy
Rep: +3,093
Locker Roommates
« Reply #3: August 14, 2018, 07:17:14 AM »
Just wait till your older......
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Progressively gets worse from what I've been told and my own experience. 

mjtuf1
« Reply #4: August 14, 2018, 07:35:48 AM »
Just wait till your older......
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Progressively gets worse from what I've been told and my own experience. 

Yup lol

When I was a small kid I never had this issue..

I dont have any under lying medical conditions that I know of...

Yes I do drink alot of water some days so yes that's the obvious reason in some cases..but yesterday I went lighter on the water intake and still was peeing alot.....

I feel like other people even if they drank as much water they still wouldnt be peeing this often.

bctuthill
Rep: +2,129
Locker Roommates
« Reply #5: August 15, 2018, 05:29:32 PM »
What's your salt intake look like?

Salt causes your body to pull water into the bloodstream which increases your blood pressure. Your body responds by causing you to pee to remove the electrolytes (i.e. salt).

mjtuf1
« Reply #6: August 19, 2018, 07:11:39 AM »
What's your salt intake look like?

Salt causes your body to pull water into the bloodstream which increases your blood pressure. Your body responds by causing you to pee to remove the electrolytes (i.e. salt).

I didn't think my salt intake was unusually high, but I do have high blood pressure at times.. good point perhaps I need to monitor my salt intake.

Unheard0f
Rep: +337
« Reply #7: August 21, 2018, 11:24:54 AM »
I noticed a significant increase in how many times I would pee once I started drinking more BCAA's. I do two scoops in a gallon & have that down by midday.

mjtuf1
« Reply #8: August 21, 2018, 11:40:43 AM »
Sometimes it seems as if im peeing out more than I could have possibly drank for the day... it's almost as if my body is producing it's own water to pee out! lol

DaSlaya
SR TROOPers
« Reply #9: August 22, 2018, 03:12:59 PM »
I guess the big question is the color of the urine.  if its clear, then F it, you are fine and hydrated (not counting if your drinking beer and pee clear).  If its yellow, well there may be some issues..... It does not burn or anything right?  If it gets weird talk to your doctor and have them check your kidneys, better safe than sorry!
-Chris

mjtuf1
« Reply #10: September 08, 2018, 07:14:03 AM »
I guess the big question is the color of the urine.  if its clear, then F it, you are fine and hydrated (not counting if your drinking beer and pee clear).  If its yellow, well there may be some issues..... It does not burn or anything right?  If it gets weird talk to your doctor and have them check your kidneys, better safe than sorry!

kidneys were fine on blood tests last yr, and my urine is usually clear as I usually drink enough water, no pain or issues.

The problem is just sometimes I go a lot lol.

DaSlaya
SR TROOPers
« Reply #11: September 08, 2018, 10:17:01 AM »
kidneys were fine on blood tests last yr, and my urine is usually clear as I usually drink enough water, no pain or issues.

The problem is just sometimes I go a lot lol.

Well thats good news then!  Just the genetics brother!!  :)
-Chris

Lundstal
Rep: 0
Trust: 0%
« Reply #12: January 24, 2019, 09:24:04 AM »
It is best to consult a doctor, what would he have done research and said what the problem is, I think it is not related to protein and bcaas.

Arsen99
Rep: 0
Trust: 0%
« Reply #13: March 07, 2019, 03:38:17 AM »
Wax uses dried flowers too, but theyíre not what is smoked https://marijuana-wax.com/the-marijuana-wax-chronicles/. The wax provides the user an extreme high, but it isnít inexpensive, at least four times costlier than regular marijuana, as stated by the DEA. It poses the same health risks and side effects as marijuana, but it also carries an additional danger in the form of people trying to make it at home. Cannabis wax is an outstanding means to combat a wide array of health-related troubles and is also an excellent choice if you would like to relax in states where recreational weed is legal. Thereís also a lesser-known system of creating cannabis wax by utilizing isopropyl alcohol. If you choose to try out cannabis wax, we urge you to be quite careful because itís highly hallucinogenic due to the very significant THC level.

Copyright © 2019 SupplementReviews.com. All rights reserved!