Forum

ATHLEAN-X

Read 226 times

JayT
Rep: +2,731
Trust: 100%
Locker Roommates
« Reply #15: July 11, 2018, 05:02:59 AM »
When you go to sign up for a program, you answer a few questions and it will recommend a program for you based on your experience and goals.

BigSm0ky
Rep: +25
Trust: 41%
« Reply #16: July 11, 2018, 07:33:42 AM »
Ahh cool, thanks man!

S3Y74Q
Rep: +91
Trust: 58%
« Reply #17: July 12, 2018, 12:59:39 PM »
Jeff Cav is a very well renowned Physical Therapist and Sports Therapist.  He will definitely go against the grain when it comes to conventional and traditional lifting, but keep in mind that his goals arent just hypertrophy or strength, it is function, explosive movement and muscle interactions.  Also his last job was the trainer for the New York Mets so Joint integrity, Movement and Function was a very high priority. 
Whether you are a bro, powerlifter, crossfitter or general athlete, he is someone that will give sound knowledge with Anatomy, Injury help, nutrition and general muskuloskeletal integrity
He trains multiple WWE athletes and is currently CT Fletchers recovery trainer.  So i dont care what any Bro says, if CT deals with him, I will too.

my only gripe is that he is ridiculously strict with diet, a little too hard for me as i am not competing or anything

Copyright © 2018 SupplementReviews.com. All rights reserved.