Forum

Best Laxo Supplements?

Read 587 times

BigSm0ky
Rep: +25
Trust: 41%
Best Laxo Supplements? « : July 05, 2018, 12:06:23 AM »
Hey SR,

I've read some reviews about supps that contain Laxo. For me Laxo seems to be very anabolic and it seems to help for that step recomp.

Now my question is, what are the best supplements with laxo on it's own and with laxo in it? Any ideas?

Thanks so far!

Greetz
- BigSm0ky

Members don't see ads. Sign up for FREE to remove ads, and start earning free supplements!

bctuthill
Rep: +1,965
Trust: 100%
Locker Roommates
« Reply #1: July 05, 2018, 02:47:19 AM »
My first experience with laxogenin was with Massacr3 and I was really impressed with that.  I've read that absorption is the major drawback, but their formulation of it supposedly increases absorption significantly.  My results came when stacked with Test1fy though, and the reason I stacked them was because the research I did indicated that it's best used with a NTB or PH. 

BigSm0ky
« Reply #2: July 05, 2018, 04:29:16 AM »
Thanks bro!

Do you think that it's enough to take laxo on it's own and combine this with a DAA natty test booster? I was thinking about this combo alot.

bctuthill
Locker Roommates
« Reply #3: July 05, 2018, 05:08:12 AM »
I think it would be better with the DAA.  Keep in mind that DAA's effectiveness usually falls off after 2 weeks though.  The test booster I used it with was mainly Anacyclus Pyrethrum.

BigSm0ky
« Reply #4: July 05, 2018, 05:33:40 AM »
Oh I see, yea that's what I thought. So many ppl talk about getting the effects from DAA after 1 week and then it stays for a while but in my oppinion it works from day 2 or 3 and effects start falling off about week two to three haha

Well otherways I took AD-3 with D-Pol and after about 5 weeks I took a bloodtest and test where higher than natural so idk man...

But i love that stuff, it kinda works great for me.

I'm going to give Anacyclus Pyrethrum a try then. Thanks again.

Someone got another good product for laxo on it's own?

This should be a good one, right? 3 caps / 30mg seems to be a good value to take through the day.
https://www.ebay.de/itm/Brawn-L-Gen-Laxogenin-90-x-30mg/122920895882?hash=item1c9ea8058a:g:s4kAAOSw8i9aYJ~e

DaSlaya
Rep: +2,698
Locker Roommates
« Reply #5: July 05, 2018, 07:23:39 AM »
I ran two bottles last November of redcon1 HALO that only has laxo in it. I had zero effects so for me it eikoly did not work or at least that product didn't. I did s review on it here.   Absorption is huge for laxo so there may be better options. Seems people have had success when combining laxo with epicatechin or some other anabolic.like ingredient
-Chris

BigSm0ky
« Reply #6: July 05, 2018, 07:48:11 AM »
Oh I see man! Thanks for the great reply! I've just red your review about that HALO stuff and it seems like you wasn't the only one who didn't see the effect of laxogenin!

Thanks again for you help! I've ordered HADES now and will give this a try first. Maybe I'll try Massacr3 after that.

BIG UP!

bctuthill
Locker Roommates
« Reply #7: July 05, 2018, 07:49:02 AM »
Oh I see, yea that's what I thought. So many ppl talk about getting the effects from DAA after 1 week and then it stays for a while but in my oppinion it works from day 2 or 3 and effects start falling off about week two to three haha

Well otherways I took AD-3 with D-Pol and after about 5 weeks I took a bloodtest and test where higher than natural so idk man...

But i love that stuff, it kinda works great for me.

I'm going to give Anacyclus Pyrethrum a try then. Thanks again.

Someone got another good product for laxo on it's own?

This should be a good one, right? 3 caps / 30mg seems to be a good value to take through the day.
https://www.ebay.de/itm/Brawn-L-Gen-Laxogenin-90-x-30mg/122920895882?hash=item1c9ea8058a:g:s4kAAOSw8i9aYJ~e

That's similar to my experience with DAA as well.

onder18
Rep: +1,020
« Reply #8: July 07, 2018, 05:00:05 PM »
I ran 3 bottles in a row of Olympus Labs Strength unleashed about 2 years ago. I ran it at 3 pills a day instead of 2 on workout days and 2 pills on off days. I'm realizing now I never reviewed it. I may go back and do so. I actually got good results. I had muscle fullness and decent strength gains. I gained strength consistently for a stretch and then I kinda plateaued at the end of my run. I recall people saying you can experience headaches with it and I actually did. I made it a point to drink plenty of water. Overall decent strength and recomp gains.  Honestly if it were cheaper and didn't give me headaches I would make it a regular for me. Not really the best supplement I've taken but far from the worst. Not necessary at all but maybe an occasional change of pace.
« Last Edit: July 07, 2018, 05:02:03 PM by onder18 »

BigSm0ky
« Reply #9: July 08, 2018, 11:36:02 PM »
I ran 3 bottles in a row of Olympus Labs Strength unleashed about 2 years ago. I ran it at 3 pills a day instead of 2 on workout days and 2 pills on off days. I'm realizing now I never reviewed it. I may go back and do so. I actually got good results. I had muscle fullness and decent strength gains. I gained strength consistently for a stretch and then I kinda plateaued at the end of my run. I recall people saying you can experience headaches with it and I actually did. I made it a point to drink plenty of water. Overall decent strength and recomp gains.  Honestly if it were cheaper and didn't give me headaches I would make it a regular for me. Not really the best supplement I've taken but far from the worst. Not necessary at all but maybe an occasional change of pace.

What up mate! Thanks for the nice reply! I'll give laxo a try for sure but not sure yet with laxo I'll take. I think I'm going to take a dosage about 90-120mg a day. Maybe you're headache come from too much of it daily? It says to be the best dosage between 90-150mg but maybe 150mg is a bit too much.

I think that I'm going to start low and if it not seems to be enough I'll give 150mg a try.

Thanks again!!

mjtuf1
Rep: +475
« Reply #10: July 09, 2018, 05:38:35 PM »
I have experience with both supplements..

2 years ago I ran a laxogenin supplement by itself with creatine and used c4 pre workout..the product was called "Laxo var" by chemtek labs..I did a review on it here...70mg laxogenin a pill, serving was 3 pills a day so 210mg a day....it did nothing for me..was completely useless.

Also used DAA a few different times...had blood work done while 3 weeks into DAA and saw my testosterone was lowerthan ever while using a TEST Booster lol

Laxogenin and DAA is b.s imo..Most laxo supplements are much less than 210mg a day...mine was 210mg a day which seemed like a high dose and it did 0 for me.

Ive been off of all creatine and pre workout supplements for 7 weeks now..all I use is bcaas intra and whey post, dont use either on off days..and have been using a fat burner which has been useless so far.

7 weeks cutting down on supplements and spending less time in the weight room due to busyness of summer activities and Im stil doing okay in the gym didnt fall off as much as I thought I would in fact I havent fallen off much.

You dont need DAA or laxo I think they are both b.s...but hey Im just talkin from experience..

Marshes are you there to argue and get on my case here for bad mouthing DAA?

BigSm0ky
« Reply #11: July 09, 2018, 11:39:39 PM »
I see! Yea some ppl say it works, other people say it won't work lol

Maybe everyone reacts different to that poo, but idk man.

Thanks for the laxo reply! I realy appreciate man! :)

line6reed
Rep: +3,153
« Reply #12: July 10, 2018, 08:54:50 PM »
I didnít respond to laxo either ran it for 12 weeks
Ladies how you broke? When you sitting on a million.

mjtuf1
Rep: +475
« Reply #13: July 16, 2018, 09:03:33 PM »
I didn’t respond to laxo either ran it for 12 weeks

Laxo IMO is garbage.

Creatine and beta alanine IMO work for me in helping me get better muscle endurance, and those are 2 cheap and basic supplements...

Test boosters and laxo supps are B.S IMO.

I was dumb and should of knew it sounded too good to be true.. the guy who sold me the laxo supplement told me it will increase my strength significantly in just 3 days lol I had my best gains in strength without using this crap.

BigSm0ky
« Reply #14: July 16, 2018, 11:49:31 PM »
the guy who sold me the laxo supplement told me it will increase my strength significantly in just 3 days lol I had my best gains in strength without using this crap.

hahahaha yeaa man, that realy sounds too good to be true lol

Well, I didn't buy it yet. I stick to krea-alkalyn. I just startet that again. It works greats, just it did before haha

Basics are still the best

Copyright © 2018 SupplementReviews.com. All rights reserved.