How-to Guides and Articles

Forum

Admin is Seeking a Successor

Read 2143 times

BigSm0ky
Rep: +24
Trust: 40%
« Reply #60: July 09, 2018, 03:54:29 AM »
Ok guys, I have some exciting news!  The deal has been finalized, and SR has a new owner - Rob Parker with Roar Ambition!

Rob and his team will be signing up to the site and introducing themselves soon.  My username is going to change from Admin to ExAdmin in a few days, though Iíll still active in the community and continuing to help manage the site during this transitionary period.

Iíll be working closely with Rob and his team - not only to ensure that they are brought up to speed on the day-to-day operations, but to help them fully understand the guiding principles of this community and the best path forward.

Congratz Tommy and thanks again for what you've done for us! :)

Hope Rob's handling the website as good as you did.

By the way, welcome Rob! Nice to meet you! :)

RoarRob
Rep: +1
Trust: 0%
Admins
« Reply #61: July 09, 2018, 09:00:25 AM »
Thanks guys, I appreciate the warm welcome.

If you've got any questions for me, just fire away.

If you have any requests for the site, you can note those down as well, we'll get around to them when we're up to speed with everything.

bctuthill
Rep: +1,811
Trust: 100%
Locker Roommates
« Reply #62: July 09, 2018, 10:20:49 AM »
Congrats to Rob and Regular Tommy.  Looking forward to seeing where this goes!

RobertMc1982
Rep: +534
Locker Roommates
« Reply #63: July 10, 2018, 06:31:28 AM »
Welcome, Rob!  It's good to have you here!

Thank you Tommy for everything SR has provided over the years.  This site was my go-to place for supplement information and honest, thorough reviews when I first started getting into lifting, and then quickly became so much more once I joined the community.  It has been an invaluable source of information and fellowship throughout the years, and I will always be grateful.  Good luck in whatever you do next.  Glad to see you'll still be around though.
What you do today is important because you are exchanging a day of your life for it. When tomorrow comes, this day will be gone forever; in its place is something that you have left behind.  Let it be something good.

admin
Rep: +4,739
Administrator
« Reply #64: July 10, 2018, 09:03:55 AM »
Regular Tommy

Hahaha, sounds so strange to hear!
- Tommy

Copyright © 2018 SupplementReviews.com. All rights reserved.