God's Plan: The Summer Log

Read 14740 times

htevans
Rep: +1,186
Trust: 100%
Locker Roommates
« Reply #30: June 08, 2018, 11:29:13 AM »
Day 24

Training: Pull Day was crazy. I felt rested and ready to really attack the weights. I pulled a huge PR for 4 sets of 6. Its not an all-time PR but with recently getting serious again, this was a good 50 lb jump or so since my last pull day. Granted, I pulled sumo today but still. I felt great on all my other movements and either PRed in weight or reps. I had to cut it short on hammer curls though because of my baby wrists. I also cut cardio short because I had plans with a friend.

Supplementation: Everything has been steady for the moment. I'm still going strong with the increased arimistane dosage and I think preemptively upping my fish oil dose made a world of difference. My joints are basically 90% of what they were before I started taking Eradicate-E.

Calories: Approximately 1900 Protein: 135g Carbohydrate: 100g Fat: 35g. My appetite has been a little off recently and all the free food at work is messing with my structure but my wallet is so thankful so its a struggle I'll have to go through.
« Last Edit: June 12, 2018, 06:51:22 AM by htevans »
GWU Class of 2018

htevans
Locker Roommates
« Reply #31: June 08, 2018, 11:34:43 AM »
Day 25

Training: My back is so ridiculously sore that I had to phone it in today. I'll hopefully hit the gym tomorrow but there is no way today was happening.

Supplementation: I finished Ep1logue. I'll be taking a week before reviewing to see if I notice any declines in my strength or endurance. Hopefully, I won't. Everything else has stayed consistent so far. I finished my Prolab Caffeine and got some Nutrabio caffeine off Amazon though - the pills are ridiculously small.

Calories: Approximately 1,750 Protein: 150g Carbohydrate 125g Fats: 25g. I didn't really eat too much. I had felt like I should have eaten more and was going to make up for it at night but then I didn't go to the gym so I just called it a wash.
GWU Class of 2018

htevans
Locker Roommates
« Reply #32: June 08, 2018, 11:46:45 AM »
Day 26

Training: I did abs and some light cardio today. I was noticeably stronger on abs and could do a few more reps so I was happy about that. I didn't do weighted decline situps though because I wanted to give my lower back a break. It is still ridiculously sore. I'm starting to think my form wasn't A1. I may just swear off sumo and pull conventional from now on. I asked my girl to video me next time so I can peep my form.

Supplementation: Other than finishing the Ep1logue, everything has remained the same so far. I'm starting to seriously see some definition in my abs which has made me pretty happy. I think they will be popping by the end of this run. I've just about fallen in love with arimistane.

Calories: 1,900 Protein: 140g Carbohydrate: 125g Fat: 60g. I meal prepped some Costco top sirloin and because it was late and I didn't want my apartment to be filled with smoke, I decided to try and sear it with the broiler in my oven. HUGE mistake. What was once a nice medium-rare steak came out well done. I still choked it down because I wasn't about to just throw money away like that but it low key had me depressed for the day. I'll just suck it up and be searing on the cast iron from now on. Tomorrow is going to make up for it a bit because I'm grabbing NY style pizza with a coworker. I haven't been to this place in 4 years because of their odd hours but it was delicious so I can't wait. I'm planning to compensate for it with a clean breakfast and dinner.
GWU Class of 2018

htevans
Locker Roommates
« Reply #33: June 12, 2018, 06:27:45 AM »
Day 27

Training: I wound up the day off as I just felt exhausted after work. It was so refreshing to just be able to come home and pass out. I did play Fortnite a bit though.

Supplementation: I'm about to finish up Aminogex and I'm kind of sad about it because the mango flavor was delicious.

Calories: Approximately 2,000. I'm not even going to guestimate macros because I ate mostly untrackable things. The pizza at lunch was entirely worth it.
GWU Class of 2018

htevans
Locker Roommates
« Reply #34: June 12, 2018, 06:31:27 AM »
Day 28

Training: I just did cardio today as I was in a rush to get going for a weekend vacation to the Shenandoah. I would have liked to get more of a workout in but I'm glad we left when we did or it would have been an even longer day.

Supplementation: I forgot to take most of my fish oils and random ancillaries. I did keep on track with 75mg of arministane though; hopefully I won't pay for this.

Calories: Approximately 3,000. The total could be a little lower but I indulged a little bit since today was the main day of vacation so I erred on the side of caution. I have no idea on macros but I always try to eat enough protein even when I'm not meticulously counting macros.
GWU Class of 2018

htevans
Locker Roommates
« Reply #35: June 12, 2018, 06:38:17 AM »
Day 29

Training: I had every intention of hitting legs today - especially since I'm do for another front squat PR but I just could not get myself to the gym. I even took some (non-stim) pre-workout but ultimately decided to get some R&R. I clocked in an impressive 13 hrs of sleep going Saturday night-Sunday morning so I was expecting to have more energy but I guess my long work hours have really taken a toll.

Supplementation: I'm back to my usual supplementation schedule and even took a little extra of the stuff I forgot yesterday to compensation. My joints absolutely hate me right now. If it continues for a bit I may drop the arimistane dosage to 50mg; truth be told I'm considering doing that anyways as I haven't noticed any new returns worth the extra dose. I think it may be better to just run it at 50mg for a bit longer - especially at my bodyweight.

Calories: Approximately 1,800. Again, no idea on the macros here but I'm sure the protein was pretty high. Carbs were pretty high too since I crushed some chips at a Mexican joint. Wound up missing breakfast to get on the road early though so it all works out in the end.
GWU Class of 2018

htevans
Locker Roommates
« Reply #36: June 12, 2018, 06:50:16 AM »
Day 30

Training: Finally got to the gym and did legs. I had been trying to go later in the night after eating dinner but I have come to final conclusion that no matter what I do, I am much less likely to go to the gym after dinner and a long day at work. I just have to go right after I get home. That's what I did today and I crushed legs. There were a bunch of randoms at my gym who were taking up equipment and annoying me but I still PRed on most lifts. I kept a few lifts at the same weight but they felt a lot better since last time. Also noteworthy was a PR on barbell step-ups. I not only increased the weight, but also the height. I could probably have done even more but I'll save that for next time.

Supplementation: I have finished Aminogex (sad day) but just claimed Beast 2:1:1 BCAAs as a replacement. It doesn't seem to get above average reviews and given the formula I would have expected more so I am curious to see how I respond to it. I also started Redcon1's MRE in sweet potato pie flavor and it is delicious. I'm going to mainly use it as a breakfast replacement since I'm not a big breakfast guy on the weekdays. Finally, I've decided to reduce the arimistane dosage back down to 50mg.

Calories: Approximately 2,250 Protein: 185g Carbohydrate: 235g Fat: 60g. All in all, this was pretty close to my goal throughout this phase of my recomp. I'm not one for drastically cutting calories and would rather just up my cardio. Granted, I have had some pretty low calorie days here and have been less than faithful in ramping up my cardio, but, as the old saying goes: do as I say not as I do.
GWU Class of 2018

htevans
Locker Roommates
« Reply #37: June 13, 2018, 06:06:41 AM »
Day 31

Training: I felt like absolute trash today so I took a mental health day. It should have been Push Day but instead it was Chill Day. On the bright side, I just learned my apartment complex's second gym has dumbbells up to at least 85lbs (of course it couldn't be the gym in my actual building) so I'll be going there for more workouts now.

Supplementation: My joints are still snap crackle and popping from missing a day of fish oils but it is improving. I should be back to normal by the end of the week for sure. I've also decided to run Eradicate-E for a full 6 weeks (12 more days) with the remaining weeks at 50mg. I've also cut back my EC stack to 2x a day. If I need any extra boost at night then I'll be digging into this container of Focus XT I got lying around - it packs 200mg of caffeine with some other goodies so it should be good. After I've finished off my current bronkaid supply, I will be transitioning to an adrenal cleanse with Rhodiola Rosea and KSM-66 Ashwagandha for a while to give my body a break.

Calories: Approximately 2,750-3,000. Lost track of the macros today at the end as I wound up indulging in some random foods that proved hard to track. The rest of the week should more than make up for this "treat yourself" day.
GWU Class of 2018

Wis3guy
Rep: +3,099
Locker Roommates
« Reply #38: June 13, 2018, 06:32:08 AM »
Good find on an off day!!  Maybe it was a plan to make you move buildings.......

DaSlaya
Rep: +2,966
SR TROOPers
« Reply #39: June 13, 2018, 06:53:23 AM »
Thats how I use MRE.  I bought it on sale a while back so finally taking the Apple Pie flavor.  I mix 4 scoops (1 serving) with 15oz of milk on lifting days and that tides me over to my first snack time.  How is the Arimistaine, noticing any effects?
-Chris

htevans
Locker Roommates
« Reply #40: June 13, 2018, 07:27:26 AM »
I think the ability to PR on nearly each lift, each workout, every workout is in large part due to the arimistane. Also, I have noticed some new striations and my abs have started to show. If I dial it in for the rest of the month I should really reap the benefits. No doubt in my mind that this is going to get high marks from me in my review.
GWU Class of 2018

htevans
Locker Roommates
« Reply #41: June 15, 2018, 06:23:30 AM »
Day 32

Training: Cramps kept me out of the gym. Pretty mad because I was due for another PR or two.

Supplementation: Joints are feeling better now but I'm running low on the fish oil so I placed another order on Amazon. I also ordered some Opti-Men and will be using that for a bit to cut costs.

Calories: Approximately 1,600 Protein: 140g Carbohydrate: 190g Fat: 25g. I made some fajitas for the rest of the week and the ensuing cramps/gas KOed me for the night. Delicious gains goblins.
« Last Edit: June 15, 2018, 06:37:04 AM by htevans »
GWU Class of 2018

htevans
Locker Roommates
« Reply #42: June 15, 2018, 06:36:56 AM »
Day 33

Training: Decided to go to the other apartment gym. Wow. It is about half the size but they have a few things that make the trip worthwhile like a hyperextension bench, different leg machines, dumbbells up to 85lbs, better smith machine, weighted ab crunch machine, a punching bag, and most importantly better mirror placement. I'll be coming here for push days and abs/cardio from now on for sure. I took advantage of the heavier dumbbells and hit two new PRs. I was with my girl so it took me a few extra sets to get my reps (reduced rest times smh) but hey - it still counts.

Supplementation: Copped some Whole Foods Probiotics to help with digestion. I haven't noticed a huge difference since running out of epicatechin but my PRs did feel a little harder today. It could be a variety of factors (I'm feeling like 85% thanks to a sick office) but one of those could be the epicatechin. Peeped DaSlaya's Ghost Size review and considering buying two tubs in the near future to try it out. Arimistane has been treating me so well that I bought another 2 bottles of Eradicate-E from Nutraplanet to use at a later date since it looks like arimistane products are disappearing. I'll probably try one of these newer E-blockers/AIs around August though to compare the experiences.

Calories: Approximately 1,550 Protein: 170g Carbohydrate: 140g Fat: 30g. It didn't feel this low in all honesty - I'm pretty sure that this girl at work is getting me sick so my reduced appetite could have been the harbinger of sickness.
GWU Class of 2018

Wis3guy
Rep: +3,099
Locker Roommates
« Reply #43: June 15, 2018, 02:49:20 PM »
nice work keeping consistent.......  Working out with your girl is also a good bad thing so good for you.....

htevans
Locker Roommates
« Reply #44: June 18, 2018, 01:43:34 PM »
Day 34

Training: I woke up sick thanks to my coworker's "allergies" (utter b.s.) so I just went home and got some much needed rest after work. No use in getting everyone else sick and just making myself worse. Kind of mad because I was set for some nice deadlifts.

Supplementation: I'm nearing the end of Eradicate-E, CoQ10, Amenes1a, and Elastijoint. I'll call it quits on all of these to save some $ after they're done. I have loved the arimistane so far. I'll be starting KSM-66 and Rhodiola Rosea in about 5 days to detox from stims (E&C). I'll continue to lean out until at least the beginning of July and maybe mid-July. Then, I'll transition to the next stage of gaining [good] weight.

Calories: 2,000 Protein: 150g Carbohydrate: 245g Fat: 35g.
GWU Class of 2018

Copyright © 2019 SupplementReviews.com. All rights reserved!