Forum

God's Plan: The Summer Log

Read 15739 times

DaSlaya
Rep: +2,967
Trust: 100%
SR TROOPers
« Reply #120: August 10, 2018, 09:52:25 AM »
Quake 10.0 is an insane PWO.  I have only ever done the stim free one, but dang best pumps I have ever had!!  One of these days I plan on trying out the caffeine version....its only flaw is the price, but you are getting what you pay for here!
-Chris

Clipper83
Rep: +4,424
Locker Roommates
« Reply #121: August 10, 2018, 11:05:08 AM »
Pretty sure they are super cheap now. On some site
If you can't explain it using simple words, you don't understand it well enough.

htevans
Rep: +1,186
Locker Roommates
« Reply #122: August 11, 2018, 12:24:55 PM »
Amazon.
GWU Class of 2018

htevans
Locker Roommates
« Reply #123: August 15, 2018, 07:54:59 AM »
Day 89

Training: Got off work early but was not feeling a scheduled workout. Instead I just did arms. Felt good. I've made some serious improvements in terms of weight and form with arms - finally.

Supplementation: Nothing new to report but I am wondering if splitting the Thyrotwin dose between 1 in the morning and 1 midday/before cardio would be better than both in the morning. If anyone has experience or a thought please chime in.

Calories: 1,900 Macros were a bit untrackable but I kept them close to my goals (170g Protein, 150g Carb, 70g Fat).
GWU Class of 2018

htevans
Locker Roommates
« Reply #124: August 15, 2018, 08:02:11 AM »
Day 90

Training: Today was light leg day. I substituted in squats for step-ups. I needed to give my knee a break from the hard landings. After it heals up a bit (probably the next cycle through) I think I'll take the platform down a level to work on softer more controlled landings. On that note, squats felt better than they have in a long long time. Even though the weight was a bit light, I haven't hit it for that many reps (12) with such good form for awhile. I was so toasted at the end that I hardly did any cardio though. If I ever "treat" myself by going easy it will just be no cardio on leg days.

Supplementation: Loving these VPX Bang energy drinks at work lol. Also, I think its about time to pick up some ephedrine again to close out this journey. I think I made the mistake last time of not taking something to clear the beta-2 receptors. I know you have to do this with clen but isn't ephedrine just a weaker agonist? So wouldn't you need to do it with an ECA/ECY stack, albeit less often?

Calories: 2,000 Macros were a little untrackable because I met a friend for dinner at the last minute. I've been trying to cut back the booze but I allowed myself a shot of resposado and a skinny margarita (under 130 cal).
GWU Class of 2018

htevans
Locker Roommates
« Reply #125: August 15, 2018, 08:07:10 AM »
Day 91

Training: Today was a heavy push day. I wound up PRing on DB incline bench and shoulder press unexpectedly. I was hoping to PR on some DB flat bench but I forgot I do those on my lighter days. Still, I managed some great sets. The shoulder press PR isn't technically a PR since I've moved 10lbs more before but I felt the form was much better and given some other factors like lower bodyweight, end of workout, etc., I feel pretty good about counting this as a real improvement. I also did abs and then cardio later in the day.

Supplementation: Nothing new to report.

Calories: 1,850 Protein: 170g Carbohydrate: 140g Fat: 75g. Nearly perfect to my goals!
GWU Class of 2018

htevans
Locker Roommates
« Reply #126: August 15, 2018, 08:12:47 AM »
Day 92

Training: Felt ridiculously sore today but still made it in late at night to do a heavy pull day. Moved up in some lifts and I'm pretty sure I PRed on EZ-Bar Curls, Single-Arm Cable Rows, and Reverse Curls. Did not PR on Deads and although I moved up a bit in weight from the last session I think my form at the end was probably atrocious. There has got to be a way to video myself without my music cutting off.... I've also been throwing in farmer's carries with 45lb plates at the end of some workouts, but I haven't been tracking it.

Supplementation: Took my last sample of K-XR from VMI. Bomb Pop tastes great and the energy was amazing - kept me up to 2 am though smh.

Calories: Hard to tell because I took advantage of petit filet mignon day at Morton's and downed 12 of them. Since I had about 700 calories beforehand, I'm assuming that the total was somewhere around 2,000.
GWU Class of 2018

htevans
Locker Roommates
« Reply #127: August 15, 2018, 08:16:45 AM »
Day 93

Training: Just cardio today. Was going to do abs but they are still pretty sore so I'll hit them tomorrow with legs. I made up for not doing cardio yesterday but doubling the cardio time tonight. Plus, I upped the last few minutes to a run instead of brisk walk. The steep incline hurt my knee after a few minutes so I had to cool it though. Still toasted about 450 calories.

Supplementation: Still going strong with the same ol' stuff. Excited to run arimistane again after I finish with the Genius Estrogen Balance. I haven't really felt much with this product but I think its one of those where you either believe the science behind it (mostly DIM) or you don't - you probably won't notice a difference.
GWU Class of 2018

htevans
Locker Roommates
« Reply #128: August 16, 2018, 10:04:24 AM »
Day 94

I've decided to bring this legacy cut to an end on Labor Day weekend since a friend of mine is continuing his diet until then and needed some moral support.

Training: Was supposed to be leg day but I was so exhausted that I come home, ate and went to bed. On the bright side, tomorrow was a cardio & ab day so I can just merge the two together to make up for it. Guess I really needed the sleep.

Supplementation: Starting EC tomorrow. Looking into SARMs, namely LGD-4033/VK5211, for the winter bulk. If y'all got any opinions/experiences feel free to share.

Calories: 1,900. Protein: 150g Carbohydrate: 150g Fat: 80g, Estimating a bit here since I was so tired I didn't even feel like shredding some chicken that had been cooking in the crockpot all day and ordered thai food. Fat was high thanks to a Shake Shack lunch catered at work but hey free food is free and if it fits in your macros - why not? Since I'm only continuing this cut for about another two weeks I've decided to be a bit drastic and drop it to 1,800. The EC should help with that.
GWU Class of 2018

Wis3guy
Rep: +3,099
Locker Roommates
« Reply #129: August 16, 2018, 10:12:49 AM »
You can make it!!!

Clipper83
Locker Roommates
« Reply #130: August 16, 2018, 10:15:14 AM »
As far as SARMs go, I'd advise not buying them from your local supp store. SARMs that come in capsules or liquid at those places are usually bunk.
If you can't explain it using simple words, you don't understand it well enough.

htevans
Locker Roommates
« Reply #131: August 16, 2018, 11:49:27 AM »
Was going to place a bulk order from a certain site that's closing doors soon. Figured I'd store excess stock for future days - apparently they can keep for 10 years in deep freeze. Any cliffs from your experiences with SARMs?
GWU Class of 2018

Clipper83
Locker Roommates
« Reply #132: August 16, 2018, 12:25:48 PM »
If you actually get a good product it may be a fun experience, but for all I know, the SARMs I've used were just spiked with PHs.

htevans
Locker Roommates
« Reply #133: August 16, 2018, 12:51:38 PM »
Well that's disappointing.
GWU Class of 2018

htevans
Locker Roommates
« Reply #134: August 17, 2018, 10:15:35 AM »
Day 95

Training: Wound up getting a heavy leg day and abs done. I was surprisingly sore and stiff but I managed to do an extra two sets of ATG squats. I noticed after doing 2 sets of my old working weight that I felt much much better. I probably could have gone even heavier but slow and steady progress wins the race - especially on a cut. I also changed some weights around on my auxiliary movements because it kind of hit me that as I'm getting lighter I shouldn't be trying to push too hard unless I want an injury. Didn't make it to cardio but my legs were just not going to let me.

Supplementation: I have to get some reviews up this weekend/early next week for sure. Also, I got an order confirmation for my LGD-4033 so that's nice. Will be tempted to immediately run that but I want to slowly transition out of the cut first. Also need to get some ancillaries (KSM-66, fish oil, niacin, etc.) and do pre-cycle bloods. Will probably run around November/December. Probably going to get the bloods out of the way in the coming weeks. Probably will do them, then start on another low/mid-dose arimistane cycle as I slowly transition into a bulk and then throw in the LGD-4033 as that's ending.

Calories: 1,700  Protein: 165g Carbohydrate: 190g Fat: 35g. May even be a little lower since I'm sure I overestimated my rice for dinner.
GWU Class of 2018

Copyright © 2019 SupplementReviews.com. All rights reserved!