How-to Guides and Articles

Forum

Paleo

Read 3293 times

sweatnsawdus
Rep: 0
Trust: 0%
Paleo « : October 22, 2017, 05:43:25 AM »
OK, so I've been attempting to the best of my abilities to do the paleo diet. It goes well unless I'm craving something like pizza (all hell brakes loose when I'm really craving something) but it's not more than maybe once every other week. Other than that I'm pretty strict with it and I've had good results in the past. (Yea, on/off/on/off/back on now) The biggest kicker for me is the lack of energy I experience, especially towards the end of the day. Has anyone else who eats this lifestyle experienced that? If you do, how do you get over it besides some sort of caffeine intake?

Members don't see ads. Sign up for FREE to remove ads, and start earning free supplements!

JayT
Rep: +2,776
Trust: 100%
Locker Roommates
« Reply #1: October 22, 2017, 10:01:39 AM »
That's weird you're experiencing that. How many calories are you consuming a day?

E-2016
Rep: +271
« Reply #2: October 22, 2017, 10:42:47 AM »
The only time I get a craving is when my schedule gets knocked off track. It's like a downwards spiral. If I can keep a busy schedule then I can stay on in that aspect. Energy wise maybe once a week once every two weeks I'll get really run down but other than that I'm good. I've been chewing this caffeine gum I got on amazon I'll have to do a review on it. It's a life saver 100mg per.

Wis3guy
Rep: +3,070
Locker Roommates
« Reply #3: October 22, 2017, 01:04:53 PM »
Honestly you probably need to look at the breakdown.  If your eating enough calories and are paleo focused you should get more energy I would think.  Now I am not eating paleo but more paleo type? From what a friend told me as since August I cut out sugar added a crud ton of fruits and veggies and basically dropped all processed foods.  I seem to be doing better energy wise as well as getting stronger and dropping pounds.

JosephHauge
Rep: 0
Trust: 0%
« Reply #4: November 28, 2018, 07:38:49 AM »
1st meal Omelet of three eggs or three hard-boiled eggs.
Some steamed vegetables.
Snack before morning workout One apple or one banana.
2nd meal 100-200 g of white fish or chicken.
Vegetable salad.
Snack before evening workout A handful (100 g) of berries or 30 g of nuts.
3rd meal Vegetable salad, sprinkled with grated nuts, with dressing of olive oil or lemon juice.
A large portion (400-500 g) of steamed chicken meat.
Vegetable ragout of zucchini, bell pepper, onion and carrot.
I personally have been eating this way for a long time and do not feel the lack of energy. Write me a private message on site best-vegas.com . I will be glad to find a solution
« Last Edit: November 29, 2018, 02:28:19 AM by JosephHauge »

Copyright © 2018 SupplementReviews.com. All rights reserved.