Forum

Ice cream

Read 144 times

Clipper83
Rep: +3,597
Trust: 100%
Locker Roommates
Ice cream « : September 05, 2017, 11:32:50 AM »
So, I'm sure most of you have all heard about, or even tried Halotop Ice Cream. I personally buy about 5 tubs every week and have a pint before bed. However, I recently watched this video and gave it a second thought.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PS35BcI0L0g

Anybody else on this protein ice cream bandwagon? I still love halotop
If you can't explain it using simple words, you don't understand it well enough.

DaSlaya
Rep: +587
Locker Roommates
« Reply #1: September 05, 2017, 02:52:01 PM »
I have tried it a few times, never fell in love with it.  Don't get me wrong it is good, I luckily do not have that big of a sweet tooth!  My wife really had about a 2 month affair with halo top every night, lol.  Its good stuff.

My obsession for a while was with Muscle mac.  Oh I love my mac n cheese, give me Protein Mac n Cheese and I will eat it up.  Pretty decent but expensive!
-Chris

Members don't see ads. Sign up for FREE to remove ads, and start earning free supplements!

smashley23
Rep: +845
« Reply #2: September 06, 2017, 05:47:48 AM »
Nope. I want my ice cream to have as many calories as possible.

Members don't see ads. Sign up for FREE to remove ads, and start earning free supplements!

bzyczek
Rep: +502
« Reply #3: September 06, 2017, 06:02:34 AM »
I watched the youtube ... oh man ... Halotop  got you good :P 3x times more for just 8 grams of protein ...

Reaper61
Rep: +118
Trust: 80%
« Reply #4: September 06, 2017, 01:37:26 PM »
While I will occasionally enjoy Halo top I cannot come to terms with destroying an entire pint at once. I try my best to actually stick with a serving size and enjoy it as a reference or cheat if I am feeling the need for it. If I need something sweet and cannot get over the craving I will just go with a low carb protein mug cake
 If I am feeling adventurous I might combine the two for a monster meal. The real money is if you can get into the quest Labs special group. Ifni ever get the chance to do that, then I will probably lose all self control with Halo top because I will be adding all of the quest stuff into the mix.

Copyright © 2017 SupplementReviews.com. All rights reserved.