Forum

Question regarding ProHormones

Read 491 times

sergiosays
Rep: +537
Trust: 100%
Question regarding ProHormones « : August 05, 2017, 12:50:09 PM »
In regards to 1andro and 4andro..

I have researched a lot and the general consensus of these two compounds together is to add substantial amount of MASS while on cycle.

What if i were to take these compounds and have a very LEAN bulk approach with 200 - 350 caloric surplus...as oppose to the conventional 500+

I want to maximize muscle and minimize fat.

Please let me know your thoughts, thanks

Related: Prohormones (Category)

DaSlaya
Rep: +885
Locker Roommates
« Reply #1: August 07, 2017, 10:13:47 AM »
Curious about this myself.  I see Redcon1 has a stack of both Andro 1 and 4 as well.  I have never taken a PH before, but curious if there are more benefits to taking both andro's at the same time, or one over the other?   I believe one is for lean gains and the other for pure mass?   Curious here, so if anyone out there can chime in with the pro's and cons, I would appreciate it!
-Chris

Members don't see ads. Sign up for FREE to remove ads, and start earning free supplements!

Clipper83
Rep: +3,792
Locker Roommates
« Reply #2: August 07, 2017, 11:54:04 AM »
A lot of it will come down to diet in the end. In my experience, 1-andro is great for a lean bulk and possibly even a cut. Slight strength gains happen, and with the lack of estrogen conversion, you don't bloat.

I've never tried 4-andro however. I'm not a fan of anything that may cause unwanted bloat. If 1-andro can reduce the bloat that some experience from 4-andro, running them together may be a good idea.
If you can't explain it using simple words, you don't understand it well enough.

Members don't see ads. Sign up for FREE to remove ads, and start earning free supplements!

jpg68
Rep: 0
Trust: 0%
« Reply #3: October 12, 2017, 09:10:24 AM »
It is my understanding with 4-andro you typically gain more size and strength.  Along with it you might gain a watery look or feel. The 1-andro is a more dry lean mass builder.  I would assume that by putting them together you increase the chance of size by counteracting the watery feel/gain .  You would also double the chance to gain good mass. I have only ran them separately but come my next cut I am doubling them up.

Copyright © 2017 SupplementReviews.com. All rights reserved.