Sign In

Remember Me

How-to Guides and Articles

Forum

Who is excited to try the new Dymatize Pre W.O.??!??!?!?

Read 4266 times

SRBrandMan
Rep: +2,419
Trust: 100%
Perfectly engineered to produce excellent results
STRENGTH
PUMP
INTENSITY
ENERGY

Members don't see ads. Sign up for FREE to remove ads, and start earning free supplements!

mhseaver670
Rep: +6,694
Locker Roommates
« Reply #1: June 16, 2017, 08:46:45 AM »
I am, Also I was going to say that I was able to grab a tub to try through the TROOPer program and what I got was cool.
A nice box with a cool small shaker , and cool t-shirt, to small for me though. But the wife will look good in it so it's all good.
I tried a half scoop yesterday and was pretty impressed with it so far.
Also I will mention it stated to shake contents well before use and I did but I noticed that It was very clumped up ( after I fought the seal off ),  I took a butter knife to it and busted it up and stirred it up and it seems to be fine. It was a dry clump which is much easier to fix than a mixture that it kinda moist.
Maybe you should TRAIN as hard as you HATE.

"Getting stuck isn't always an option but staying stuck is!" - Cam

smashley23
Rep: +1,969
« Reply #2: June 16, 2017, 08:58:46 AM »
Just tried it today for the first time. So far so good, but I had some clumping as well.

Clipper83
Rep: +4,424
Locker Roommates
« Reply #3: June 16, 2017, 01:12:10 PM »
I had a pretty huge clump in there myself. Used a full scoop this morning and loved it. Even with no food in me I had a solid leg workout
If you can't explain it using simple words, you don't understand it well enough.

DymatizeKev
Rep: +2
Trust: 0%
« Reply #4: June 20, 2017, 03:12:55 PM »
Dymatize PreW.O. is formulated with ingredients that are hygroscopic (absorb moisture), and can lead to the clumping of the powder. This is normal for most pre-workouts that use advanced ingredients and the product is okay to consume. We recommend shaking the container before every use to break-up clumps that may have formed and for easier mixing of the powder. For best results, store in a cool, dry place.

booster
Rep: 0
Trust: 0%
« Reply #5: November 18, 2019, 06:28:56 AM »
I've never tried this stuff to be honest. And hope that never will. Why do you use that?

Copyright © 2019 SupplementReviews.com. All rights reserved!