How-to Guides and Articles

Forum

From natty - TRT : life goes on, Prepping my athlete for INBA

Read 30355 times

FRIDGE
Rep: +820
Trust: 100%
« Reply #75: August 09, 2018, 08:57:47 AM »
Sup guys it has been a minute - jus wanted to say all is swell. I have been out of the gym for over a week thanks to flu! Ah another set back but its always a chance for a come back -

Talking about come backs - Its still pretty shocking to see the reintroduction of nutrex and mutant, pricing is on the high side so I fear their safety - its like brands are coming on for fun and not purpose. Talking about purpose its great to ruleone here in SA and also Ryse. I have really been loving and enjoying olympus and their - reign, massacr3 and endur3 - I know they dont have the best reputation but darn I am lovin it! I do look forward to getting my review of VMI major mass out sooon. Just glad to see alot of international brands head this way - just really wish primeval labs was here though, seeing that EAAs are the in thing right now and for good reasons.

but on a positive note - I managed to do a transformation video as such! please check it out guys
https://youtu.be/RGv1xjw6haA
averagebuffdude-com.webnode.com

FRIDGE
« Reply #76: August 16, 2018, 01:06:07 AM »
Sup all,

Ah man Iím in a super duper awesome mood for various reasons.

My cab is coming along nicely, red leather interior is looking swell. Had issues with wiring but itís all sorted Iím glad to say.

And my overall mood is a lot better, I have rerouted back to fasted mornings - training my in the evening.

But real importantly I have been given a life line at out of lab and they have supplied me with various products.

Impetus is their pre. Although admittedly itís not the most innovative pre, itís straight forward and effective. I must admit I hate yohimbine and itís derivatives. It contains plenty of yohimbine bark which does work but it makes one whose generally anxious a lot more bound to anxiety I feel. But take nothing away from it or my usages - itís a top and solid pre I have had some solid sessions the gram of tyrosine per scoop really helps focus and aggression. The taste is super impressive - itís a fruit punch Iím thinking off hand - but it tastes amazing! One of my favorite tasting pres.

They have a post workout I really do enjoy but unfortunately I was only given two samples. But with those 2 samples I really felt recovery and doms were reduced!

Thermosterone is their unique test booster with thermonic ingredients- it really has an array of ingredients that are unique and advanced I have used this in the mornings. Overall recomp is definitely a tell tale - mood and libido are lifted! Another really good product but you can use up to 6 tablets in a day which is a lot of moola if you think 2 tablets = 45 servings.

And lastly but not least is their Deca protein! Damn 10 sources of protein with an awesome thick consistency and a nice smooth and rich chocolate taste which I love! The best and most advanced protein I have ever used!

Killing it fam! I hope you guys are having a great week! 
« Last Edit: August 16, 2018, 05:23:13 AM by FRIDGE »

Clipper83
Rep: +4,424
Locker Roommates
« Reply #77: August 16, 2018, 07:24:45 AM »
How is 10 sources of protein more beneficial than 1-2 sources?
If you can't explain it using simple words, you don't understand it well enough.

FRIDGE
« Reply #78: September 06, 2018, 10:38:24 AM »
How is 10 sources of protein more beneficial than 1-2 sources?
Recovery to me was a lot better - itís what I noticed most

archcherub
Rep: 0
Trust: 0%
« Reply #79: September 06, 2018, 06:03:36 PM »
Sup all,
Ah man Iím in a super duper awesome mood for various reasons.
Killing it fam! I hope you guys are having a great week! 

nice! weekend is here! lets make the weekend a great one too =)

FRIDGE
« Reply #80: September 17, 2018, 05:23:01 AM »
Guys very exciting to see USN launching their new Epik range : blue blood (pre), blue juice (intra) and isobolic whey gh (post) rounds off a very heavyly packed trifecta that sees a total 6.7G of bet Alanine and 4G of taurine - which is quite excessive for my liking. I will be purchasing all 3 but using the blue juice and isobolic for my prep which will be starting soon and blue blood Iíd like to give a bash before prep begins! I got a hold of a few tubs of blood shed for my prep ! This sees my first show happening beginning of the year - Iím not too sure what show that will be but Iím aiming for the one where I am more or less peaked to get the initial first show out of the way - with my eyes on inba later on in the year where Iím aiming for my best ever package and best ever placing

Wis3guy
Rep: +3,098
Locker Roommates
« Reply #81: September 17, 2018, 05:55:47 AM »
Sounds interesting.  Keep up the work and you will achieve your goals.......

FRIDGE
« Reply #82: October 01, 2018, 02:57:07 AM »
Sounds interesting.  Keep up the work and you will achieve your goals.......

Thanks my brother !

FRIDGE
« Reply #83: October 01, 2018, 03:32:23 AM »
So guys this basically happened over the past weekend. In SA there are a coupler of resellers - dischem was having a buy 2 and get the 3rd free on all products - so xtreme nutrition jumped on board with a 50% off all goods but only at 1 store and fortunately it was the one closest to me with it still like 45mins away. So anywho I went in Friday (Xn sale only starts Saturday) and scoped a few things like hydrowhey, x2 2kg syntha6 limited edition cheese cake flav , all day you may, rcss staked just to name a few. Now this particular store was the original store now thereís over 20 I think - it opened years ago and your boy spent tons of moola over all the years - I know the owners etc but man these guys hog expired stuff like they donít try and sell it at 10% of the og price itís like only half or near the same as the normal price. Damn and considering I have been there since day one ... things arenít given any cheaper - but I have heard others get stuff like that for next to nothing ... smh.

So anywho I spoke to the guy there - he aight clearly doesnít lift but heís only there to sell - told him to please keep the stuff one side. I was pretty pleased - but to be fair more than half the poo there was expired from brands that never made it big like lecheek , Black Stone , giftd  and a few random products lol. I man I am thinking geez this stuff is gonna be so so cheap!

Anyways that fri night I was so excited- woke up sat got there first at around 830 - then maybe 4 others came in as well - I didnít mentiOn that the founder promised on gold standard 2kg at half price - and he was pictured with bottles of it and blatantly saying funk dischem and their buy 2 get 1 free deal. So these peeps are here for that.. I peaked through the shop and saw my stuff was put back ... I couldnít spot my all day you may, hydro whey , stacked and my 2 syntha 6... I was upset from the off the poo they had there was ... uhm poo. The had predominantly black skull and giftd... people werent even looking at them lol (understandable) I told my wife from the off what to get - now this store is small af - I mean more than 2 people in there and it looks like a crowd. So I grabbed my stuff literally everything was expired apart from the redcon1 total war. I will show you what I got - itís a lot to mention. I canít help but to feel a bit angry but anyways - life moves on lmao. Itís the last for me to buy expired crap. I even bought a 4 year old bottle of reloaded on creatine - I bought it for pure intentions of keeping the bottle but still forking out R100 (not to sure how many USD) was heft considering I spent over R5500 that day ... smh. Just curious to know is it the same in the states? Or is stuff sold like at nothing if itís expired. I wouldnít have a complaint if everything I bought was still good and within the exp date
« Last Edit: October 01, 2018, 03:41:00 AM by FRIDGE »

FRIDGE
« Reply #84: October 11, 2018, 09:19:50 PM »
Right... that last post went really well.

Anyways... last weekend was the first time in 4 years I attended any kind of bodybuilding show. This was the first time I ever watch an inba show, itís the natty show. I was extremely disappointed with the quality on display like it was really really poor. The whole show only brought in about 15 people which was bonkers (in a sad and bad way lol) I always held off inba thinking that Iíd get my ass handed to me and just generally itís just a show I never thought of as just the promotions and advertising is always poor you just never know when the show will be due to the lack of response from everyone. It happened this year i knew about the same show in January but only last month official posters came out and that was annoying since I did message the head of the SA inba to no response... anyways itís never about being number one just my number 1 and I know my number is a number one on that stage. I will post some pics when I get a chance but yeah no disrespect to anyone there itís just that to me when you do a show you go in leaving nothing left - but this wasnít what I was expecting imma change the way people view these shows next year by being my best and taking control of my diet more or less a year out. So I ease into fat loss a lot easier than past shows where I gained too my bf and start too few out - this time the same 12 weeks process but the base would be a lot leaner

Wis3guy
Rep: +3,098
Locker Roommates
« Reply #85: October 12, 2018, 02:47:41 AM »
Get after it, and stay focused.  Then go compete and have fun.

FRIDGE
« Reply #86: October 24, 2018, 03:09:23 AM »
thanks again wis3!

Yeah guys I havent been on too often but definitely some awesome news this side as primevallabs and nutrabolics are enroute to SA this is big news for me!

on that bomb shell i have joined sides with my good bud _ we have created a new instagram page called the supplement scientists. Please give us a follow guys! We are really pleased to have the likes of Evolve nutrition on board (very likely) a south african brand that is real quality but a lil lowkey - they have some big new releases lined up for 2019 and we need this in a local market that lacks real innovation its a real breath of fresh air!

FRIDGE
« Reply #87: August 08, 2019, 11:21:06 PM »
Hi guys, it's been... Several minutes... Alot has happened in this space.

Long story short.

Ive started an unbiased review review page on ig:what_supp_guy

I'm on trt, my first juice cycle last year kinda funked me up. My test level was 9 as opposed to 37 - TRT has helped everything tremendously.

My brother in law is doing his first inba show and he's 3 weeks away... Literally has some of the best genetics I've seen on a 22 year old! Keen to keep everyone in the know

FRIDGE
« Reply #88: August 12, 2019, 11:48:55 PM »
14 days out

BigSm0ky
Rep: +27
Trust: 43%
« Reply #89: August 13, 2019, 12:27:35 AM »
Wow looking good bro! GREAT WORK!

Copyright © 2019 SupplementReviews.com. All rights reserved!