How-to Guides and Articles

Forum

From natty - TRT : life goes on, Prepping my athlete for INBA

Read 30351 times

FRIDGE
Rep: +820
Trust: 100%
« Reply #60: March 27, 2018, 06:35:22 AM »
Yesterday was the first time in a while i was back at the gym.

I had 1/2 serving of musclesports stim free pre workout - which is really well formulated. I do not understand why they skipped beta alanine but nonetheless the workout as a whole was rather nerve wrecking and I havent kept as fit as I should have but thats a pretty stupid statement since i was real sick mostly to do with stress over the past couple of years literally forming a ball of stress I am only now getting away from but none the less it was chest and arms. I did enjoy supersetting most of the exercises but yesterday was all about getting back into the grove and working my way back up physically and emotionally. No doubt training has a therapeutic effect when it come to destressing. But I was on the edge. But anyways another day... today I cardio. Which will contain some soccer - but the truth is I need my car sorted so i am trying to find my leak on the passenger foot rest - that seems to spill and sounds like its boiling but only leaks going up hills or bumpy surfaces. Who here owns a volvo?

And a special shoutout to MuscleSport South Africa for the Rhino pumped and alpha burn! both of which will serve a great purpose in helping me lean out and get fit again as i am aiming toward that fit and ripped look again! I really do love their variety and the labeling is really on point! Not to mention the ingredients are top notch. I wont lie I am super keen on their super test as my super doc who happens to be one of the top classic bodybuilders gave me back my blood results and my test levels are fine but could be higher... but I hope this partnership does flourish as I know I can help them this side of the world! The protein formulations are also top notch not to mention the flavoring looks and sounds great.... also very interested to see how it fairs in this market as most of the big sellers here sell on hype alone which to me is wrong, excited to be involved with MSSA so soon! But just again a very big thank you to everyone at musclesport SA who made this possible!
averagebuffdude-com.webnode.com

FRIDGE
« Reply #61: April 03, 2018, 02:50:53 AM »
Wassup guys and girls, I am very keen and excited to have Sparta Nutrition here locally in SA i was following so closely. Its a real win win for me as being in close contact with the big man Mustafa - who is really a top notch bloke! I definitely believe in his brand due to his interest in myself and his involvement with sr.com, has been amazing. I just love to see a brand expand and for good reasons too - its quality! Not to mention their protein formula is on my wish list and I want to thank Mustafa for making this dream, to review their product a reality! definitely the blueberry flavor will be interesting as I will add it to various foods such as pancakes, waffles, shakes, in yogurt the list goes on - for me as I said now its all about finding balance and if this blueberry flavor tastes as good as it looks heck it would a key part of me achieving my goals whilst indulging in a guilt free protein! Thank you brother...

On a side note, stress has gotten to the point where I need to take my life back, its all a mental thing here... hopefully clinical cannabis will help! cardio has helped a great load tbh.

I was really wanting to do a thorough review on musclesports test booster, someone brought it up i think here on sr.com - blood will definitely prove a test boosters effectiveness ! thinking this would be great as it will reduce cortisol and boost some test level!

Wis3guy
Rep: +3,098
Locker Roommates
« Reply #62: April 03, 2018, 03:33:53 AM »
Keep it going, remember health is a life long process.......

FRIDGE
« Reply #63: April 03, 2018, 10:59:41 PM »
Keep it going, remember health is a life long process.......

That is too true mate - I think I found myself again....

Ordered some legit ksm66 which is shown to do wonders for reducing stress and anxiety

FRIDGE
« Reply #64: April 03, 2018, 11:13:32 PM »
This was something that I have no clue about. All my life I have been lazy when it came to cars and fixing - if thereís an issue take it to a mechanic. But this came from my uncle - and man I donít know I just felt adventurous. So I took this apart to find a very sneaky leak that is a common occurrence on the passenger side by the carpet. I was thinking it was the blower motor but then maybe the evaporator pipe - I was following instructions on YouTube but the models differed a bit - I ended up nearly ripping my floor carpet to find the darn evaporator pipe which was shown on the video to be on the drivers side but meanwhile it was behind the center console - needless to say I pulled it off and reattached it. I am very hesitant to try this ac again because it would just be disheartening to hear that horrible swooshing of sound behind the air vents that sounds like liquid. But I have put everything back - so I will put pics up once I take relevant shots

FRIDGE
« Reply #65: April 05, 2018, 12:46:44 AM »
a transformation thursday!

FRIDGE
« Reply #66: April 05, 2018, 12:51:37 AM »
last one for now

FRIDGE
« Reply #67: May 16, 2018, 06:49:19 AM »
Hi guys, gee it has been a while and a bit! Gee things have been a bit rough to be frank. I have been struggling with depression and anxiety which has caused a few panic attacks. I was prescribed xanax but I have only resulted to taking it once when a panic attack was about to hit in fully. Its been about 6 weeks since the major attack, now I dont like getting too personal, I dont want to sound like an attention seeker but these things happen. Its a personal struggle, spiritually that I am addressing, unfortunately its not an overnight success as last night I battled to sleep. The thought of my own dad having surgery to his lower back is a bit of a hard thing to digest especially being that I have to run the business and thats harsh enough to warrant stress and a racing heart, but alas I have been in this predicament before, when I first doubted myself with this fuel and passion for bodybuilding. I am getting back to it, but again its not simple or easy. Its good to sit back and assess this situation as one that will pass, it is temporary.

I have been getting back into scriptures which is where I have admittedly fallen as such. But things have been improving thanks to Him, I cannot, hide my beliefs or love for the most High because thats who I am.

But back onto the training and supplementation. Things have been going alot better and I have been hitting up some serious weights again, and it feels good af. I have been using dr jerkyl x which has been pretty good, I found a heaped scoop is less effective to me than a level one which is pretty strange but its true! And I have been using blue star post factor as my post workout and it has been a really awesome experience! Its really one of those ultimate supplements that ticks every box! It is pricey but heck worth it, not to mention it tastes great! I have been using some great nitrotech flavs like mocha, choc brownie and that marshmellow flav which is absolutely amazing but those other 2 are just as amazing! Not only are they amazing in milk (well most things are) but I add it to my decaf super coffee that has organic maca, tumeric, cocoa etc which is awesome! My eating habits have also vastly improved, when I had a major attack I barely ate but now things are finally normalizing.

I am in the market of finding something great to review, there is a new site up selling nutrabio, phd and insane labz as well as steel. Tough choices but at the same time one just doesnt want waste cash, I am buying a new multi from NPL the fastest growing local brand this multi comes in paks which is a more common appearance but I am a fan of more but the one cap wonders I steer clear, as a hard training athlete / a busy body as such - its important to get in enough vits and minerals since to be honest my veg intake is horrid af. I am on additional ksm66 500mg and maca for hormonal balancing and stress support.

my diet looks like this
m1) Decaf super coffee, 1 tsp coffee, 1 scoop whey and popcorn
m2) 3 whey coated rice cakes, fruit juice
m3) 2 slices french toast
m4) 250g mince, whole wheat paste and tomato gravy
pre dr jerkly x
intra on intra
post 1 serv blue star post factor
m5) 200/300g chicken fillet, 2 cups white rice, couscous or baked chips
m6) which I must be honest i need to add this in, 1 serv casein, 300ml full fat milk

FRIDGE
« Reply #68: May 31, 2018, 06:13:51 AM »
hey guys - just checking in again.

I have been slowly but surely making my way back into humanity by being calm and positive and not negative. I am naturally highly strung and pretty short tempered by trait. But life is short and unpredictable.

My supplement routine has now includes olympus Ep1logue. Olympus has finally invaded SA! Nextlevelsupplements has smartly brought in Olmpus - i have also purchased test1fy as well as I want to gauge the ksm66 compared to the powder I have been using - as I feel this powder maybe a fraud because I dont feel those claims that im supposed to feel. The powder was strangely cheap so i am keen! A very decent brand with amazing ingredients and dosing, not to mention the labeling is pretty insane.

Another brand that has flooded this side  AGAIN is insane labz! I have just purchased their demon dust as to add toward a rather compelling and interesting pre workout ritual as such of demon dust and  ep1logue! My review on dr jerkly nitro x is coming up - a very sweet lower stim alternative that I do admire.

I need to put up pics of ssns' new whey protein container which is amazing shaped as a muscular torso and back too!

DaSlaya
Rep: +2,966
SR TROOPers
« Reply #69: May 31, 2018, 02:47:23 PM »
Hey fridge, great to hear its all coming together for you!  You gotta get on that train where lifting makes everything better!  I will be curious how you like Ep1logue, looks interesting but I have yet to try it. Funny that Insane Labz is now in your area, they are definitely a hit or miss.  I really enjoyed Nightmare by them and the one sample I had of Insane Focus.GG, but Krampus (currently taking) is not much in terms of a knock your socks off product.  Hopefully you will find the good ones! 
-Chris

FRIDGE
« Reply #70: June 01, 2018, 01:05:18 AM »
Hey fridge, great to hear its all coming together for you!  You gotta get on that train where lifting makes everything better!  I will be curious how you like Ep1logue, looks interesting but I have yet to try it. Funny that Insane Labz is now in your area, they are definitely a hit or miss.  I really enjoyed Nightmare by them and the one sample I had of Insane Focus.GG, but Krampus (currently taking) is not much in terms of a knock your socks off product.  Hopefully you will find the good ones! 

Hey Bro its definitely an interesting product (ep1logue) with some rare and never before seen ingredients but so far not much to say - although my training effort was really boosted yesterday on just coffee and ep1logue , i was hitting the weights as hard as i remember.

Insane labz has been around while with just psychotic and insane veinz being the main stay but now it seems that nearly all their pres are avail apart from pwnnyiwise and mason - but then again their pres are all roughly the same and just a prob blend - which i had. Its seriously just an annoyance, esp when you gauge your caffeine intake. So with that being said the demon dust is going to be returned - due to the fact i am awaiting my vpx bang stim free chocolate flav. Pres are cool but doing ish without the stims - thats true satisfaction mate. I am not a fan of insane labz - their products look cool and sound cool but I suppose theres a bit too much going on. TRANSPARENCY IS KEY. Really enjoyed your review on nightmare bud.

htevans
Rep: +1,186
Locker Roommates
« Reply #71: June 02, 2018, 01:08:09 PM »
How have you been liking KSM66 (in Test1fy v. powder) for anxiety and stress? What brand was your powder by the way - I have some Nootropics Depot KSM66 on deck for an adrenal reset when Iím done with ECA. Iíve been trying to recommend it to some people I know dealing with bad anxiety and stress but supplementation scares some people.
GWU Class of 2018

FRIDGE
« Reply #72: June 03, 2018, 10:21:02 PM »
How have you been liking KSM66 (in Test1fy v. powder) for anxiety and stress? What brand was your powder by the way - I have some Nootropics Depot KSM66 on deck for an adrenal reset when Iím done with ECA. Iíve been trying to recommend it to some people I know dealing with bad anxiety and stress but supplementation scares some people.

Hi mate the previous ksm66 I was on was from a local company that seems rather cheap - https://neuroactive.co.za/collections/all-products/products/ashwagandha-ksm66-extract . But I have to be cautious here, I felt it was okay but with the claims of ksm66 being almost revolutionary to stress and anxiety. But I felt it was a mind over matter situation like if i didnt take the ksm66 I would think about it and end up feeling a bit of panic. Now let me elaborate that this is a stress issue that has been building up to the point of near mental tarnish. But I feel I am on the mend. I only started Test1fy yesterday and my sleep was improved I feel - taking it at 1pm seems to be good as it will be my largest meal. I am on a CBL again as I went through CBL with no issues as I react well to fat in my diet. I did hit the wall at about 90kgs but now i am on 105kgs - i have definitely picked up size since the last time I almost quit bodybuilding as a whole.

I am not a fan of drugs like xanax due to it being such a mental battle - I have been in a similar position before but got over it, this has happened twice before - first time ever when I doubted my bodybuilding career for a career in soccer (and this was wanting and dreaming of being a pro bodybuilder and move to the states for thee american dream) and secondly after the passing of my grandfather. This one here feels longer and more enduring but possible - again its due to self doubt more than anything else.

I have bought kanna which is apparently very good, I am also thinking of stopping coffee as I heard it causes negative mental effects but I have doubts - it does give one a temporal euphoric feeling. I do have 99% pure cannabis oil but I have used it all to often, but I want to maybe from today to improve my appetite and fight this feeling thats plaguing me - but then again I dont want to use too many things as I am also trying maca root to balance my hormonal levels and help with all this mucus build up this winter since I have chronic sinusitis. The panic attacks went from soley a night thing to yesterday early morning - I did fight it with no drugs which gives me hope. Again this is a personal battle that has haunted me and im gonna CRUSH IT, ONCE AND FOR ALL  YAH WILLING

FRIDGE
« Reply #73: June 16, 2018, 02:14:14 AM »
So on to my new regime - body recomp and strength gainz I hope:

pre: bpi best pre
intra: on train and sustain

m1 (530am) 6 eggs, 4 yolks + spinach
m2 (11.30am) chicken and mayo + nuts
m3 (1:30pm) tuna and mayo salad +nuts
m4 (3.30pm)mt protein bar, 1 sachet oats and a fruit
cardio pre L carnitine and black coffee
post whey + tnt crea maxx atp
m5 (6pm) 2 cups white rice, kidney beans and chicken fillet + sauce
m6 (8pm) avo , fish and brocolli/cauliflower

so far so good, mood has been improved overall.

Wis3guy
Rep: +3,098
Locker Roommates
« Reply #74: June 17, 2018, 05:46:21 AM »
Get on it!!

Copyright © 2019 SupplementReviews.com. All rights reserved!