« Reply #45: December 03, 2017, 10:28:44 PM »
https://youtu.be/r4PncgwjkvM

Hey guys my youtube vid is up, please check it out
averagebuffdude-com.webnode.com

FRIDGE
Rep: +820
Trust: 100%
« Reply #46: December 06, 2017, 11:36:03 PM »
whats up guys been on a bit of a delay in my journal but flip had such a hectic incident tuesday, which to my surprise my wife actually put her foot down and said no more pre workouts guess it was perfect timing in essence as my review for morph x is coming soon. It is a really conflicting review that needs some time and actual assessing as such. More will be revealed soon

Wis3guy
Rep: +3,099
Locker Roommates
« Reply #47: December 07, 2017, 01:23:57 AM »
You know we have a saying over here......
"Happy wife, Happy life"
Remember at the end of the day supplements are just that, supplements.  It's not a bad thing to taper down for a while. (I know it sounds funny coming from me since currently I am running more supplements than I have in months.)

FRIDGE
« Reply #48: December 08, 2017, 03:16:26 AM »
You know we have a saying over here......
"Happy wife, Happy life"
Remember at the end of the day supplements are just that, supplements.  It's not a bad thing to taper down for a while. (I know it sounds funny coming from me since currently I am running more supplements than I have in months.)
You are definitely correct there lmao. I guess with me being generally a "stressball" as my doc says - caffeine hits me harder than most. WIth more responsibilities comes more stressors thats for sure, like with my recently acquired volvo s70 97 sedan, it aint new but it has character something most cars today dont have if you know what i mean. But yeah bro thats basically the only thing i have to do different.

Definitely hitting reviews a big way tofay - have about 6 that I have to start with and try and finish, its no easy task but heck i need to get my reviews out thats for sure.

FRIDGE
« Reply #49: December 14, 2017, 11:14:07 AM »
Added a funny video - it is a joke lol I hope ya'll get it lol

https://youtu.be/7fiEGwdnbrY

FRIDGE
« Reply #50: December 15, 2017, 11:29:46 AM »
Sup guys decided to do my own thing here on my own log, I cannot say thanks enough to the people I have met and who I am still yet to meet. Sr.com is a real blessing, coming from a guy who has had it all, now who has next to nothing. Lets just say this site keeps me grounded and humble. From the near heart pulps last week to the same experience today (after a teaspoon of coffee and a serving of alcar-was the alcar) I just felt it... blue and depressed af. Its one thing to have this happen and another to feel like absolute poo there after. I worry yes, times are hard af - had to drop my diploma opp to get a diploma in pastry to focus on my fam business left behind by my grandfather but being run by my dad who lets say isnt the biggest fan and is a hard ass in every sense of the word but im not complaining all of my i have proved people wrong and like he says "you're always taking it to the extreme". Its been anything but easy - this bodybuilding journey and a battle between myself, ofcourse verbal abuse by my pops didnt help or the harsh af criticism or lack of support - but i guess it has gotten me here, I could only imagine and ponder how life would have been if i competed that time I was supposed to but instead fell ill and a few days later found out i had irreversible gyno. Maybe I would have taken the drugs to the extreme ended up in an even worse situation as my genetics lean to the "never was meant to make it big in bodybuilding due to a horrid hormonal setup (super gyno bound))  but heck guys i try and thats what i want to be known for the african kid who tried and never gave up. But i hope my enthusiasm for this sport or supplements will never vanish like cars and sneakers coz this aint material as such yo - but a way of life that is satisfying my soul purpose i feel - bodybuilding was the first thing that drove me and moved me completely and has shifted me to the person i am today. And if i never took the leap heck id prop be somewhere single and ruining my life i suppose, i was pretty much a wreck before i took on bodybuilding - now im married and healthy - but very importantly enjoying the ride still.

Survival in bodybuilding
Who doesn't want longevity in their chosen sport? Bodybuilding is not any different at all - the difference comes when you take it head on and make a commitment to it, its no longer a "hobby" but a lifestyle. I have fallen off the bodybuilding bandwagon not so long ago where i went off supps and hard ass training for i think a year, and i poo you not i dreaded everyday - i lost size, confidence and the passion that had to be watered down. Simple truth is once you lose interest in bodybuilding or anything for that matter - it becomes aimless to continue it. You are just wasting your time and money in all truth, enjoyment is the key.

Balance is essential and very much overlooked in every way - simply having too much of anything isn't good. If your offseason why force in meals or eat foods that don't fit into a "typical" offseason? To me there is a time and place, and recognizing this difference is essential for optimal results and progress both physically and very importantly mentally. I was very very strict when I was in college (where i flunked personal training) I was offseason but strict, straight away I was in prep mode and I would be lying if i said it wasnt torture, it literally felt like i was dying, but my passion was undying I must give props to myself there, thinking back im like "wtf, you did that?" but the lesson there was not to "overkill" - live a little in the offseason enjoy the foods you feel like but in moderation and responsibly, its always good heading into a show having a fruitful and enjoyable offseason where you enjoy your day because your eating in the manner that suits YOU. And its so important to understand we are unique and have or own genetic profiles, but for me I know that balancing your offseason / bulk phase and prep / cutting phase is key for optimal results because food is a DRUG and needs to used correctly - heck if you want that piece of pie with the fam and your offseason - grab it. Competitive bodybuilding is temporary but bodybuilding as a lifestyle is attainable and very tempting to many when done correctly. One needs to know when to ultimately take or break from time to time especially during the times of illness and injuries, your body doesnt only need a rest from time to time but you mind does too. Stress is a real game changer, control it at any cost, a raise in cortisol(stress hormone) is certainly a killer of gainz and thee immune system, destress your self daily with something you enjoy and make sure you take full advantage on off days. You want to find a balance as mentioned earlier.

I have placed at a show, I do think about competing again a helluva lot - but family is so so crucial - everything in life is temporary so dont miss out the opportunities that are granted to you because they wont happen again, in the moment you take that chance. I cant lie, each time I cut up I say I want to try modelling or do a photoshoot and it always end up never happening due to a basic flaw - prep mode hits me hard af, i regret not taking these opportunities - not that I cant better it but because that moment is lost. This sport extremely sacrificial and selfish, you never really think of it that way once the dieting is over and you have time to think? Theres so much I would have changed but thats why im writing this -

Survival is key in this sport, with proper die hard commitment to your goals at hand, balancing your life (spouse,fam,work, friends) and living a lil (destressing, hobbies) one can really have a fruitful bodybuilding lifestyle that is not only attainable but ENJOYABLE , and that is key.

FRIDGE
« Reply #51: December 18, 2017, 09:59:07 PM »
I guess throughout all these years of bodybuilding I have encountered numerous changes, many times I thought of quitting and giving up. But this sport has gotten me through eating disorders where I was focused on weighing less throughout years of teasing being overweight - not just changing my body image but making me see that all things are possible if you just believe. I may not have success in this but to myself and the obstacles I have overcome and to those who knew me from the start - I'd say this is my own success story. If you have never done this, how can you you even contemplate what it takes? Success to you may mean trophies and money but to me it means enjoyment and being who you truly are - heck I may not be on any standard but my story is of a never ending desire to improve myself - through gyno (operation), panic attacks, depression, many broken friendship and possible relations I have remained. I just cannot stand those who sit and judge without having a clue about my life and my story or anything about bodybuilding- heck so if I'm not Ronnie Colemans size I'm not a bodybuilder? That's like saying if I don't drive a Bugatti I don't own a car, I do this naturally so expect something a bit different, there's no lack of effort or heart here I can bet you that.

I guess 2018 it's time to show the haters once again. Through Yahuah Yahusha anything is possible

FRIDGE
« Reply #52: December 18, 2017, 09:59:34 PM »
more..

FRIDGE
« Reply #53: January 02, 2018, 11:03:21 PM »
Sup guys, long time - been outta it for the past few weeks after having severe food poising that saw me having everything from runs - panic attacks and fever. My mind took the most damage to be fair I thought about quitting everything even SR.com  I know it was utter chaos to be fair. But I am more or less all good again - understandably its taking extra time for my stomach to really be back t normal!

But anyways guys I am an owe that loves deals expired or not - Just call me a saver. This time I have saved on expired met rx mrp and also mhp myo x which expired 06/16 lol but heck it was a deal I couldnt pass up - and ending my savings was x2 dymatize mps! already used a scoop of myo x which has literally turned to golden soil but heck its something i always wanted to try! heres to 2018 guys and gals hope everyone has a good one!

Wis3guy
Locker Roommates
« Reply #54: January 02, 2018, 11:17:17 PM »
Bummer on the food poisoning, nice to see you back.

FRIDGE
« Reply #55: February 15, 2018, 04:06:30 AM »
hey guys its been a while again, I was under going alot of issues such as severe vertigo which really screwed me over thanks to some loud ass music and screaming my lungs out on my way back from training in town (i was tryna rid all of my stress you know) but anyways a few weeks have passed and hey im more or less all good...

I am in my final stretch of this off season, I have really enjoyed being alot less strict with my diet but i feel its about time to change it up again as i feel my self losing shape and wanting that leaner look again - we all go through different stages in life ... time to compete again soooon fam...

FRIDGE
« Reply #56: March 20, 2018, 07:01:34 AM »
Wazzzup guys, okay firstly before ya'll get confused by my new subject title lemme just elaborate briefly.

I was legitimately in a rut where a stomach virus literally nearly put me in a grave it began when I went to a doctor after experiencing the runs and deadly stomach issues - Instead of an antibiotic which I needed. Basically I was on stomach cramp meds for a week and then I experienced more runs which made me hallucinate and basically go into a deep depression as my other doc gave me antibiotics! eventually it led to a ER visit on a sunday which lead to another antibiotic the main issue here was conversing with my main doctor over the phone instead of seeing him due to him being over an hour away so no blame attached to him.

I am pleased to say I am on a slowly recovering - the runs stopped sunday thank goodness - well this is also a result of major stress that has subsided due to some better thoughts and learning to appreciate life as i am a stress ball as I am a perfectionist in all honesty. And finally picking up my vehicle has directly helped in a major way. Being sick and out of gym has made question my decisions overall and has lead me to a decision to drop my ambitions of competing and focus on my life as a whole, no doubt bodybuilding has aided in my life positively but i am playing catch up which is not favorable for me being a perfectionist, its very disheartening seeing young upcomers surpassing you within a year plus.

I decided do the soccer act and fitness route to get back to where i first started training where i achieved a peeled physique within a short space of time. But in my heart i will always be a bodybuilder and when i started training guys like ronnie inspired me but ultimately the more achievable physiques appealed to me more and always will, I am not sure of what the mans name is but I remember he used to sponsored by BSN the time ronnie was sponsored. But anywho time to lean down and eat less, but more importantly enjoy everyday i have especially thee moments with the other half.

One thing is certain I will always be grateful to SR.com for the opportunities that have come about, I will always have special place in my heart for full on bodybuilding and bodybuilders but I know if I dont make a change I will forever be depressed and in the process destroy myself by trying to be the biggest and best, its pretty hard to admit failure and admit my dreams have been shattered as such but Its admitting the truth that sets you free, the mind is a powerful and deadly tool if not contained. But I will always be present here and maintaining a healthy and enjoyable lifestyle is my top priority - and responsible use of supplements are apart of that kinda lifestyle, ofcourse its not as vital as I once thought but any advantage I can get, I will take. I am happy to use a post, aminos and creatine along with whey for the win!

Please join me on my new found journey that is a challenge to me and a half!

Wis3guy
Locker Roommates
« Reply #57: March 20, 2018, 09:05:22 AM »
sorry to hear about the health issues.  Glad to see you have it figured out.  Remember we all have different goals on this site, in my opinion most of us are not looking to be the next Mr. Olympia.  We just like to train, try new supplements and learn from different people.  Could of, would of, should of, is always in the past.  What are you doing and where are you going is what you should look at.

Keep at it, healthy and smaller is better than larger and sick and unhappy all the time.

FRIDGE
« Reply #58: March 22, 2018, 07:12:23 AM »
sorry to hear about the health issues.  Glad to see you have it figured out.  Remember we all have different goals on this site, in my opinion most of us are not looking to be the next Mr. Olympia.  We just like to train, try new supplements and learn from different people.  Could of, would of, should of, is always in the past.  What are you doing and where are you going is what you should look at.

Keep at it, healthy and smaller is better than larger and sick and unhappy all the time.

hey man I really appreciate the response and the wise word mate, I guess its fitting your username is wis3guy! But in all honesty I was my own worst enemy for years by trying to be perfect - I guess it becomes a habit once you have become accustomed to the lifestyle required and along the way believing steroids arent a big part of the industry but infact its the biggest part, no denying the efforts of those at the top but I just wish honesty would be the main priority not the least important. I have success - more than i deserved and at the very early stages I definitely over did it with consumption of almost every supp i mean a 15 year old pounding in everything you can think of and from pricey brands too like muscletech its a hard reflection at the end of this all but it makes me think of when i first was introduced to this lifestyle and how easily i made the transition because I had nothing to lose and gained alot of knowledge and most importantly i enjoyed training and cardio more than i should have and love being fit until  i learned about an offseason and the notion of bulking - once that began i expected great things and in my mind i couldnt fail but in the process i was destroying myself because little did i know that others had better genetics, equipment , better support would eat me up and they did. but reflecting is somewhat relieving to my over worked mind.

But on to regaining that elusive enjoyment of training ( and wis3 you are correct smaller is better in so many ways), I have recently gotten my s70 97/98 back and i must say its a beauty thanks to the uncle who put his own vision on it and made it truly undeniably beastly - performance is still to come in the future but right now the cosmetics are done and dusted - wheels need attention as the spacers are causing vibrations felt around 100kmh - so imma take the spacers off but the spacers allowed for the center cap to be fitted so for now now center cap will do - until the uncle can make up a specialized spacer. the project is no where near finished but slowly getting there, i am not mechanically smart about vehicles but this is helping me improve my knowledge and is bringing me enjoyment. but lemme upload pics when i can about the processes as this is really bringing me alot of joy!!

now to the training aspect - this week im taking it extremely slow i have been off all supps except garlic and parsely but next week i will start supps again. I just hated spray painting the toilet twice in a row last time when i had the bug it can scarce one off but i gotta get over that bridge... but yeah tomorrow is legs and today a bit of low intensity cardio after trying to sort the cab 

FRIDGE
« Reply #59: March 23, 2018, 03:35:07 AM »
Hey guys decided to work on my site again but not as abd but John_mr_supps - basically i put in alot of work and effort to get the info and questionnaires answered by a few peeps - but the shift in focus wont be about bodybuilding but more so about my reviews and I will review quite a few things. its all about variety and seeing content that isnt covered is what i want to cover.

But on another note i am really excited to start this journey when training commenses again on monday! guess i am pretty excited to get this anxiety out of my system and restore a balance again!

Copyright © 2019 SupplementReviews.com. All rights reserved!