Forum

From natty - TRT : life goes on, Prepping my athlete for INBA

Read 30346 times

Clipper83
Rep: +4,424
Trust: 100%
Locker Roommates
« Reply #30: November 16, 2017, 10:06:20 PM »
I thought it was disco. Pretty sure it still is. I'm sure there are a couple of tubs lingering out there still
If you can't explain it using simple words, you don't understand it well enough.

FRIDGE
Rep: +820
« Reply #31: November 17, 2017, 12:11:58 AM »
I thought it was disco. Pretty sure it still is. I'm sure there are a couple of tubs lingering out there still
Its South Africa buddy, anything is possible expired ish sometimes stays the norm price until someone wakes up and throws it away sadly.

Also guys, please I have to ask if any one has the PDF of Larry Pepes precontest bible? thanks guys, always wanted to get this just can never seem to find it and the no one ships this side of the world on ebay (the book version)
averagebuffdude-com.webnode.com

FRIDGE
« Reply #32: November 26, 2017, 06:36:59 AM »
Hey guys, whats going on - it seems that I can never win - recently had internet issues which has caused this delay.

But anyways how did everyone find black fri? what deals did you guys get? I was waiting and anticipating for myprotein and their ridic 70% + off site wide - it seems this excludes south africa and it was only a max of 40% to my shock and horror - a few hours down the line its dropped to 35% . Its super frustrating, there were no deals this side to really be amazed by - most stores had a 20% off sitewide - which was okay. But hoping for better deals next year. I have kinda a job opportunity that i have been waiting for - working at a supp store. Really hope it goes to plan tbh - apparently i had the job last year but i turned it down so im going in knowing its a 50/50 this time im hungry and have experience thanks to usn - last year i had no experience whatsooever so hopefully this is enough.

And guys decided to try follow cbl again, I have to test the waters and see what really works and what doesnt, still on the fence about cbl - last time i did have success but with that followed massive over eating and eventual fat gain lol. but these days im alot more strict. Also i need to start posting some pre reviews - but like working with any supplement company my reviews have to remain anon - so as much as i want that boss to see the work I do and knowledge i possess it will def pee him off as its not something he likes reviewing products he doesnt stock etc.  Also the cost of mt hydrox titanium is ridicously pricey fair enough its 50 dollars but then the import duties and clearance add another 40 dollars which is madness. So I will save what i have left and use it for sep/oct. I am still planning on leaning out and gaining muscle along the way 

Wis3guy
Rep: +3,098
Locker Roommates
« Reply #33: November 26, 2017, 07:26:37 AM »
Honestly I wasn't that impressed with the deals.  But then again some deal is better than none if you need stuff.

FRIDGE
« Reply #34: November 26, 2017, 08:22:43 AM »
Honestly I wasn't that impressed with the deals.  But then again some deal is better than none if you need stuff.
I hear you there brother, let's just hope for better next year. Was impressed with Rcss and their freebies lol makes me wish I was in the states just for that - what a champ.

Wis3guy
Locker Roommates
« Reply #35: November 26, 2017, 02:51:00 PM »
Funny you should say that....
I bought protein bars just so I could get that stuff for "free" from RCSS, and yes it was good......

FRIDGE
« Reply #36: November 27, 2017, 09:04:20 AM »
Funny you should say that....
I bought protein bars just so I could get that stuff for "free" from RCSS, and yes it was good......
Hahahaha good man - would have done the same - hey you really love those bars - I bet they are real good!
Check out Nutrex they have a cyber Monday deals 50% off sitewide and free shipping !

Today was horrid, I'm in the but again. Unsure of what diet to follow. Not only that but the boss I was meaning to see today wasn't at work, talk about a waste of a 1h30m drive, still unsure what's happening, but I should definitely know tomorrow. It's now or never, had a flat day decided to have a cheat, stomach issues have subsided alot thanks to a friend's recommendations (betaperamide and activated charcoal) - I won't lie having a running stomach isn't good, havent had a bad episode like this (lasted since Thurs) thanks to expired asparagus (over a week expired) I got them half price - bought 3/4 bunches and let's just say they took longer to finish then expected. But ja guys I'm keen to do cbl but the preparation phase I aint. Last time I tried it I never even lasted a single day. But heck tomorrow I will make up for todays lack of life and motivation. Everyone hits the wall. I will be back 

Wis3guy
Locker Roommates
« Reply #37: November 27, 2017, 09:12:56 AM »
The bars are great, plus my daughter uses them for lunch, so what the heck why not right.

I will be interested in following the CBL your trying.  I am getting to that old man stage where I figure if I don't want to do it I won't do it.  Although I am still consistent with my daily smoothie intake........

DaSlaya
Rep: +2,966
SR TROOPers
« Reply #38: November 27, 2017, 01:21:34 PM »
Yeah I honestly never really stick with crazy diet plans.  I stick with my normal plan, that is easy for me.  Its basically Protein, Carbs, yogurt for breakfast, protein and fruit for snack, protein, carbs, veggie for lunch, protein and fruit of veggie for afternoon snack, and protein and salad for dinner (no carbs).  It seems to work, but I am never really cutting or bulking and this usually maintains my weight without any crazy fluctuations. Good luck with CBL though, seems interesting from what I googled. 
-Chris

FRIDGE
« Reply #39: November 28, 2017, 02:20:32 AM »
The bars are great, plus my daughter uses them for lunch, so what the heck why not right.

I will be interested in following the CBL your trying.  I am getting to that old man stage where I figure if I don't want to do it I won't do it.  Although I am still consistent with my daily smoothie intake........
Well bud, thats fantastic cant think of a better meal than a nutritious protein bar from rcss. Its all about where you are mentally I feel, right now I just felt like I had to give CBL another go - but the thing is, if what your doing with your smoothies are working and your happy overall with the diet etc then no point changing.
Yeah I honestly never really stick with crazy diet plans.  I stick with my normal plan, that is easy for me.  Its basically Protein, Carbs, yogurt for breakfast, protein and fruit for snack, protein, carbs, veggie for lunch, protein and fruit of veggie for afternoon snack, and protein and salad for dinner (no carbs).  It seems to work, but I am never really cutting or bulking and this usually maintains my weight without any crazy fluctuations. Good luck with CBL though, seems interesting from what I googled. 
Thanks bro, like you pointed out - its easy for you and suits what your doing. For me personally this maybe easier as I have learned to have more control over my eating times and periods. I did give it a go a few years ago but where I am at now i feel i can make better progress - just the prep phase i will be skipping lol. But in many ways it is a crazy diet but if you break it down its just keto until you train or eat again in the pm where you basically shove carbs in.

Anyways guys, been having a very off day - if it wasnt the runs previously now my stomach has seized. I cannot really start cbl without keto and my keto options dont help my constipation at all (beef mince, eggs, cream cheese and cheese) so i guess its only wise to start this when my stomach is noraml again - which sucks ass coz yesterday was a cheat meal. But ja guys one of those periods of the year where progress seems non existent and progress felt like its all but faded. I am curious about prosupps and their halotropin - looking for a natty test booster that wont onset any gyno, more of a natty route than others i have seen. Talking about RCSS i should pm them again, its very unfortunate to have seen the decline of rcss here in sa, but im a firm believer that theres always another chance esp with ronnies name behind it - its been a couple of years since i was given an oppurtunity to test his products and i thoroughly enjoyed them - with plenty of reformulations done I can only imagine its been improved. But anyways no harm trying. Will give Isatoris new pre a go this afternoon- hope my stomach unseizes lol

FRIDGE
« Reply #40: November 29, 2017, 10:20:42 PM »
Guys, terrible day yesterday- from having a seized stomach to having the runs again. seems like i cannot win, heard there was a bug going around. Yesterdays shoulders and tris session was bleak to say the least it would have been a lot better if i didnt have the runs. Regardless excited to see the results of our very own local and controversial brand - Ciccone ( the supplement side) so far i have been too impressed with their isolate which is over 80% purity and a verified 28.5g of protein per scoop. Their pre workout muscle primer is jammed with 400mg caffeine,4g beta alanine, 2.5 betaine hcl, 6g cit malate and 3g creatine hcl to name a few product highlights (also a nice 6g bcaa and huperzine a) ** per 2 scoops. guys honestly this is the only pre i would actually say a local company can rival any of the us brand and products, not only is it sufficiently dosed but full disclosure of the dosing and it comes in a big ass 2.2lbs) . needless to say i used 1 heaping scoop but although as much as i wanted to fairly gauge it, i couldnt due to the stomach issues. (i must note this has 36.6g of carbs per full serving(hbcd,maltodex,dextrose and fructose) . Today im feeling a tad better, no issues with the stomach as yet, and guys foo me the new isatori pre is the single best pre i have used in a long long ass time i would easily rank it no.2 the pumps, strength, focus and endurance were barbaric to say the least.

MarsheS
Rep: +1,532
« Reply #41: November 30, 2017, 12:03:53 PM »
What do you mean with 80% purity? If it's protein content per scoop, then it must be 90% because that's how whey isolates are supposed to be.

That preworkout sounds great! Really good formula. The Citrulline Malate is probably the one affecting you... try to have your preworkout meal very far from your workout (3 hours before) and not be a heavy meal.

That new Isatori Pre (Morph Xtreme) looks great too, my brother ordered it, we're waiting for it (yea "we" because I'm going to steal a couple of servings from him hahahaha)

FRIDGE
« Reply #42: December 01, 2017, 12:08:16 AM »
What do you mean with 80% purity? If it's protein content per scoop, then it must be 90% because that's how whey isolates are supposed to be.

That preworkout sounds great! Really good formula. The Citrulline Malate is probably the one affecting you... try to have your preworkout meal very far from your workout (3 hours before) and not be a heavy meal.

That new Isatori Pre (Morph Xtreme) looks great too, my brother ordered it, we're waiting for it (yea "we" because I'm going to steal a couple of servings from him hahahaha)
Hey bud very valid point, I am wondering about it now I always thought 90%+ was hydrolyzed whey but If you consider iso100 is about 83% protein content and the ciccone iso is around 81%(28.5g protein verified and tested per 35g scoop) its not bad, esp taste wise. Iso100 is an amazing product no lie but the cost of a 2lb here is more than a 5lb of ciccone iso lol. But I need to refresh my knowledge here after this - I still refer to the old flex magazines, I have a 2010 edition with Kai on the front that I have used for years, they seem more relevant than the nonsense in todays watered down flex.
But yes in all honesty the ciccone pre needs to be at 2 scoops for full effectiveness something i cannot gauge yet due to my illness currently, but 1 scoop is really good too, although i know 2 is where justice will be done. Right now only precautions are being taken. I also have a new tub of muscle marinade collecting dust. Want to be mentally ready, my mind gets screwed with me not being able to follow my usual diet (hitting the brown bread now) until the stomach is sorted.
Hahahaha the new isatori pre came with a free biogro bro, its a good deal - maybe buy it lmao or steal it all hahaha. It is that good and the 350mg caffeine hits like 500mg + lol its ludacris, pumps were crazy and intensity. Please lemme know how you find it bro.

FRIDGE
« Reply #43: December 01, 2017, 12:13:33 AM »
heres the ciccone isolate profile

FRIDGE
« Reply #44: December 02, 2017, 12:04:41 AM »
Stomach is slowly coming right im happy to say, yesterdays session was light, since I wasnt feeling too hot and on a light anti biotic, I hit one sachet of jerkyl and 1 teaspoon coffee. Was pretty decent I wont lie. Really wanna give muscle marinade a go soon. I am dong a youtube video today, really want to address the lack of support as a whole here in SA, I feel its a problem that needs resolving, seeing how much attention and notoriety given to reviewers in the states compared to here is pretty frustrating since brands here dont like giving away products for reviews most brands are stingy to be frank, which means no opportunities for me. I think its so important for honest and thorough feedback on supplementation which should effect sales positively or negatively based on ratings. But thats the sad reality of the supplement market here, basically push brands that or over hyped. Most die out though like MHP, Musclemeds, SAN, Purus labs, USPlabs just to name a few, although some of their products still linger around.

Copyright © 2019 SupplementReviews.com. All rights reserved!