Forum

From natty - TRT : life goes on, Prepping my athlete for INBA

Read 34565 times

Wis3guy
Rep: +3,099
Trust: 100%
Locker Roommates
« Reply #15: June 08, 2017, 09:06:08 AM »
Good to see the wifi is back.  You just don't know how much you miss it till its gone.
Good workout as well.

FRIDGE
Rep: +820
« Reply #16: June 12, 2017, 04:32:19 AM »
Good to see the wifi is back.  You just don't know how much you miss it till its gone.
Good workout as well.
Thanks buddy - yeah most definitely! Theres something about working on your weakness and making it a strength! Feel like my chest is slowly getting back to where it was before the op.

Today (week 6 - up on 2ml)
chest and bis + traps
Flat bench 15,15,10,1,1,5 (tried 130kgs) failed
Incline bench 15,15,10,10
cable cross overs 15,15,15,15
incline db press ss palm facing press 12,12,12
db flyes 12,12,12,11,11,10,10
BIS
hammer strength db curls 12,12,12,12
concentration curls 12,12,12
high pulley cable curls 12,12,12
cable curls 15,15,15,12,12,10,10
traps
rear barbell shrugs 12,12,12,12
plate shrugs 20,20,20,20 (20kg plate in ea hand)

* Great workout - I normally eat before the liquid intro but today was like nah...
3xt is really good, strangely enough i do not get a thermogenic intensity response more energy and drive- it is promoted as a fat burning pre but then again all fatburners can be promoted as a fat burner.
pump was really solid and fullness was great. im weighing around 106kgs which is the highest i have been for many many years. I used to hit 110kgs in highschool thanks to pooty dieting but this is alot better. I am enjoying training and eating again. The whole long term purpose was to hit a good offseason bulk where i can more or less improve my weaknesses (chest, back thickness and traps). It has been going really well, its not all 100% lean mass but still i dont care, offseason is about building it up - once im off the liquid i expect to drop some muscle mass and weight but not a vast amount like newbies drop. Im very much in prime position to shatter my own personal best conditioning and muscle mass next show.
I wont lie the exclusion of my trusty boost oxygen really wasnt smart, normally i hit 3 inhales and beat a pr this time on bench i forgot all about it, its simple changes like this that add up - it is truly a worthwhile product and im saying this from experience.

Also i have been in touch with purus and hoping to get my hands on muscle marinade. As some may know my previous profile was INYAMABOI and my number one review was muscle marinade - i think. Regardless it was the greatest supplement i have ever used. Hopefully the reformulation is just as good or maybe even better? I have seen the profile and its very similar to the og - nitrates, bcaa, electrolytes piled in with a poo load of caffeine. Really cannot wait. Has anyone used the new updated muscle marinade? thanks guys
averagebuffdude-com.webnode.com

FRIDGE
« Reply #17: June 13, 2017, 04:18:25 AM »
  Back and tris
Deadlifts 20,10,4,1, fail (failed at 220kgs)
bent over bb rows 12,12,10,10
standing lat pulleys 12,12,12,12
db rows 10,10,10
close grip pullups 10,10,10
seat pulleys 12,12,12,12
pulldowns 10,10,10,10,10,10,10

lying down tricep ext. 12,12,12,12
cable kickbacks 15,15,15
bench dips 15,15,15
rope ext. 12,12,12,12,12,12,12

great workout again, was able to hit 200kgs easier than prev week. I do feel that 200kg is my sticking point, but i dont wanna be fixated on 1 max reps lol. I do feel its like an addiction. But ja 3xt is real good, not the best but good. Mind/muscle connection isnt as good as id like , i felt i needed a load more time to mentally prepare to deadlift heavy. But its a good stim filled pre that has helped alot with stamina as well as some decent pumps

FRIDGE
« Reply #18: June 14, 2017, 01:15:37 PM »
my home gym

FRIDGE
« Reply #19: June 14, 2017, 01:21:23 PM »
pic no 2

Wis3guy
Locker Roommates
« Reply #20: June 14, 2017, 04:59:00 PM »
Looks nice......

FRIDGE
« Reply #21: June 26, 2017, 03:43:58 AM »
Looks nice......

thanks bro it is alot nicer with the cable machine now! all thats missing is a leg press/hack squat machine.

So anyways guys I have been a bit absent for a while, I do have some exciting editions I have added!
Gaspari Nutrition : plasmajet, precision protein and size on!

so far:
Plasmajet has given me some of the most insane pumps thus fat, i have used half a serv of 1ups pre nd its really good - just cant do the full serving  as the caffeine content is super high! But so far plasma jet is awesome and its no longer those huge red capsules but rather 4 smaller blue and white capsules.
precision protein is such an epic protein i love it, from the single source protein (hydrolyzed) to the taste which is more straw and van than choc (Neapolitan flav) very watery but what else can you expect from something so pure, not much of an aftertaste.
Sizeon - is pushed as an intra but i have been using it as a post, i will use it as an intra from tomorrow. Its a very rich and overwhelming taste (grape) but i have felt alot fuller and recovery has definitely improved too. So in conclusion all is going well. This morning im up at 108,8kgs. Last week I hit my pr at 210kgs for 1 with deads. pretty chuffed with that tbh.   

FRIDGE
« Reply #22: August 19, 2017, 09:56:49 PM »
Hi guys, its been a while, first and foremost I screwed up majorly. I should have never taken on anabolics or even thought of it. At the end of my cycle I developed gyno - AGAIN. Now this is not common and rarely heard of for such a short and preventative cycle (10 weeks). Fortunately I went to a renowned doc whose a wizard when it comes to anabolics and he put me on a cycle and yes it has reduced really well- still not out of the water yet - but 2 weeks or so do remain. Last thing I want and can afford is surgery and the pain that goes along with it. I am planning on doing a documentary as a 2 month cut ensues - not to mention april is around the corner so im playing it smart and with inba hopefully around late next year I will be leaner than ever. I really regret using steroids but as the thought process was improving my weaknesses I try find a bit of positivity but it is hard. My SR absence has been due to my moods and emotions eating away at me. My life and journey has been one of self destruction and stupid lame azz decisions but nothing to do but move on and not repeat these tragic errors. There is no bigger critic than myself so all this happening has really taken its toll mentally, but there is a lesson to be learned and a platform for others to take knowledge from my errors. Having a social media following will be one of my main priorities as I do have plenty of relative content but I need to invest in advertising. I am not getting any younger and being more socially active wont only help me but others (I hope). Living in a small azz town sucks, but with family here I really cant complain, I dont want to live with regrets and contemplate when something happens to my folks and im abroad or in another province/state. Time is short and needs to be considered vital, flip im sounding like an old azz but its true.

Anyway guys im in the midst of getting Purus labs relaunched muscle marinade , and also my cut will involve the new mt hydroxycut titanium and redcon1 halo that im really excited to use as the findings of Laxogen seem pretty insane plus its non hormonal!

My latest review coming up will be on Ghost pre which is surprisingly good, and tastes amazing.

Wis3guy
Locker Roommates
« Reply #23: August 20, 2017, 03:53:12 AM »
Nice to see you back.  Sometimes we have to learn the hard way, hopefully things turn out for you.  Get back to training and let things happen. 

MarsheS
Rep: +1,532
« Reply #24: August 21, 2017, 10:37:56 AM »
Welcome back FRIDGE, I'm sorry to hear about those bad news but I'm glad you seem to have learned from your mistake.

I tried APS Isomorph of Neapolitan Ice Cream flavor and it was the same as you described Gaspari's Precision Protein. Tastes more to Vanilla + Strawberry. I was dissapointed because I prefer to taste the Chocolate more...

FRIDGE
« Reply #25: November 16, 2017, 02:54:49 AM »
Nice to see you back.  Sometimes we have to learn the hard way, hopefully things turn out for you.  Get back to training and let things happen. 
Welcome back FRIDGE, I'm sorry to hear about those bad news but I'm glad you seem to have learned from your mistake.

I tried APS Isomorph of Neapolitan Ice Cream flavor and it was the same as you described Gaspari's Precision Protein. Tastes more to Vanilla + Strawberry. I was dissapointed because I prefer to taste the Chocolate more...

Thanks brothers, really appreciate the well wishes! Everything has come right I am glad to say. It was a lesson I never want to learn the 3rd time around. I will say this though, it was by a long shot - one of the toughest ordeals I had to face mentally. It drained my very core, I was the shell of the person I was, I barely trained with any intensity or purpose, I was scared to face surgery again. The whole ordeal has made me alot more body conscious, I felt I needed to look like a beast or near my my best to post a in depth review, but then again whats a journal without real emotions and results? But anyways guys, thats all over - I am blessed, and thank the most High!

Right peeps its been a while and a bit, I dont have an excuse as to why I havent been on more often, I guess life can take a hold of you, between work and waking up to train at 330am its been a rush. But i decided let me make time as I embark in really focusing on being the best supplement reviewer/logger I can be, and in turn this helps with approaching International brands and getting them to send out selected products because I am in an unfortunate situation where I am ineligible to receive products on the trooper program as no one caters to my country SA. But im all about effort and putting the work in, If i have to spend money to try something I am keen on then I do it.

Recently I have been privileged enough to get in contact with purus labs, and to my amazement was sent a tub of their new reformulated muscle marinde, as some may know I absolutely loved the old muscle marinade. It is my favorite pre ever, so it will be pretty interesting to see how the new formula fairs against the og. And other compelling news is that Nutrex Nutrition is making a very much needed comeback, they are quality and with a wide variety of products its no wonder why they are one of top sport supplement brand in the world - I did contact one of the big chiefs that side and hes considering sending me some supps, heck it would be an honor to say the least... Not only this but Sparta Nutrition is also making its way to our shores and heck I cannot wait to try Kraken! I have been in contact with the owner of Sparta Nutrition and he was a real gent, I love when brands or owned by REAL people who give honest feedback and take time to respond, better yet to see the efforts one can make to also help promote their products via truthful reviews here on SR.com and journals too. But it sounds like im in and I have requested for their bcaa, kraken pump and their fatburner, hoping it all comes through so I can really get on the ball and do what i promise. I really like how our market is shifting to more and more international brands as opposed to the old BSN, MT and ON - variety is key. Not only this but it gives hope to smaller international brands hoping to branch out, as I have always said - theres always room in the market for quality brands

My current supp plan is as follows
pre 2 caps mt hydroxycut titanium, 2 caps xfac, 1 scoop big noise and 3g carnosyn beta alanine
intra 1 scoop breach
post 1 scoop cellucor m5 and 1 scoop on hydro whey
mrp: 2 scoops redcon1 mre and 1 scoop usb blue lab whey
pre cardio 1 cap mt hydrox titanium and 2 caps xfac
post cardio 1 scoop usn blue lab whey
pre bed: 1 scoop mt nitro tech casein
The whole idea of this plan is to rip up and overall improve my fitness and vascularity
I have been on this plan around 3 weeks, I have 5 more weeks left before i need to stop the hydroxycut, as is directed. But the dieting will carry on I have learned to enjoy the meal plan as well which consist of now wheat but veggies and fruit, carbs are consumed post workout and cardio (2 cups white basmati rice)

Everything is going pretty much to plan im glad to say, Training is also dependent on sleep as well... but ja leaning out quicker than usual plus jogging around my hood is turning out to be an enjoyable affair, it definitely beats a treadmill or stationary bike anyday! But I have kept alot more active this week than before with cardio everyday except saturdays... But pics i will try and put up this evening!  Guys i cant lie im flipping keen for black friday... LOL

Keep hundreds folks
blessings
« Last Edit: November 16, 2017, 03:01:23 AM by FRIDGE »

DaSlaya
Rep: +2,966
SR TROOPers
« Reply #26: November 16, 2017, 07:11:36 AM »
Welcome back to the fitness fight bro!  I love your honesty in your journal, I have tried to keep mine as honest as possible as well.  Your right, it makes for a better journal that way!   I will be curious to see how you like Breach, I am finishing up a 30 day stack of REDCON1 and Breach was not one of my favorites (see my review).  I always like to see how others do, since as we all know that supplements react so differently person to person.  Thats pretty awesome that companies are sending you products to review, that is cool!   Keep up the good work.
-Chris

Wis3guy
Locker Roommates
« Reply #27: November 16, 2017, 09:42:45 AM »
Nice job, I will keep on checking on you....

Clipper83
Rep: +4,424
Locker Roommates
« Reply #28: November 16, 2017, 09:59:00 AM »
Cellucor M5 can still be found?
If you can't explain it using simple words, you don't understand it well enough.

FRIDGE
« Reply #29: November 16, 2017, 09:06:14 PM »
Welcome back to the fitness fight bro!  I love your honesty in your journal, I have tried to keep mine as honest as possible as well.  Your right, it makes for a better journal that way!   I will be curious to see how you like Breach, I am finishing up a 30 day stack of REDCON1 and Breach was not one of my favorites (see my review).  I always like to see how others do, since as we all know that supplements react so differently person to person.  Thats pretty awesome that companies are sending you products to review, that is cool!   Keep up the good work.
Hey my bro thanks so much for the kind words its really appreciated and will definitely boost my motivation, its always been a strength of mine to be honest no matter the situation or circumstance. I learned from a young age that honesty is the key element to everything, and I am grateful it is being noticed. But like I have mentioned im here now propa, and will def take a read through your journal buddy. I do like breach, its not the best intra i have ever use and the consistency and taste (esp watermelon) leave alot to be desired in all honesty. I got breach free here on promo with any redcon1 supp purchased so I have all the flavs and the green apple and blueberry are the best tasting, nice and tarty and from a sweet toothed man thats saying something, the rest are ok but watermelon is horrible, it burns the shiz out my throat for some reason. I feel 2 scoops will be the sweet spot but for me 1 scoop is fine as I want to save money. Definitely grateful for the recent happenings in and around me with sparta nutrition and hopefully nutrex. Please keep your eyes peeled on this.
Nice job, I will keep on checking on you....
Thanks my bro, likewise with your journal
Cellucor M5 can still be found?
I didnt realize it was a rarity? It was on special here for like 20 dollars, so i bought 2 and only using a scoop post workout. mixibility isnt great tho and very mediocre taste.

Copyright © 2019 SupplementReviews.com. All rights reserved!