Sign In

Remember Me

Submit a review

How-to Guides and Articles

Forum

Strength and Mass Stack - Am i Missing anything?

Read 788 times

DaSlaya
Rep: +587
Trust: 100%
Locker Roommates
Strength and Mass Stack - Am i Missing anything? « : April 30, 2017, 09:00:51 AM »
I am starting this stack in two weeks, once I return from a business trip!  Just wanted to see if there is anything I should add or is unnecessary going forward.  I will also include my dosing timing and intentions.  The goal here is overall strength and size.  This is all based off being in the gym at 6am!

Wake Up:
1 x scoop Myprotein Impact Whey Isolate

Pre workout:

1 x scoop Pre-Jym

During:
1 scoop Intrablast (Nutrabio)
1 scoop Super Carb (Nutrabio)

Post workout:
1 x scoop Myprotein impact Whey Isolate
 1 x scoop Green Magnitude

Breakfast:
Orange Triad Multi, Ultra Pure OMEGA3

In between Breakfast and Lunch:
1 scoop Intrablast
1 scoop Green Vibrance

Dinner:
orange Triad Multi
AD-3 PCT (Lecheek)

Bedtime:
Mass HGH (Lecheek)
1 scoop Dymatize Elite Casein

Thoughts?

-
« Last Edit: May 04, 2017, 05:41:27 AM by DaSlaya »
-Chris

Brotein
Rep: +1,009
Locker Roommates
« Reply #1: April 30, 2017, 11:37:14 AM »
Try adding a carb product to your Intra. Gaspari Glycofuse is a good one
Pain in this world is inevitable, but when it comes to achieving your goals, you can at least choose which pain you live with: The pain of discipline, or the pain of regret.

Members don't see ads. Sign up for FREE to remove ads, and start earning free supplements!

Clipper83
Rep: +3,597
Locker Roommates
« Reply #2: April 30, 2017, 12:26:00 PM »
Yeah carb products like cyclic dextrin and Carb 10 are great for performance. I'd avoid dextrose products however
If you can't explain it using simple words, you don't understand it well enough.

Members don't see ads. Sign up for FREE to remove ads, and start earning free supplements!

DaSlaya
Locker Roommates
« Reply #3: April 30, 2017, 04:39:20 PM »
Thanks for the quick feedback Brotein and Clipper83.  I am leaning towards Super Carb from Nutrabio (I am a big Nutrabio and Jym fan).  Do you guys recommend going with an unflavored and mixing it with intrablast during workouts, or taking it pre or post?  I have seen recommendations for all, just curious which experiences you guys have.  Thanks.!
-Chris

Clipper83
Locker Roommates
« Reply #4: April 30, 2017, 05:34:43 PM »
I'm using the unflavored super carb and loving it. Go with the unflavored. If you really want to flavor it and don't have bcaas, you can just add someMio or crystal light
If you can't explain it using simple words, you don't understand it well enough.

Brotein
Rep: +1,009
Locker Roommates
« Reply #5: April 30, 2017, 06:48:38 PM »
Go unflavored and add it to Intrablast is what I would do
Pain in this world is inevitable, but when it comes to achieving your goals, you can at least choose which pain you live with: The pain of discipline, or the pain of regret.

Clipper83
Locker Roommates
« Reply #6: April 30, 2017, 10:24:46 PM »
You probably don't need the intrablast between breakfast and lunch. 

I've had great success using super carb pre and intra. Great endurance and strength.

DaSlaya
Locker Roommates
« Reply #7: May 04, 2017, 05:40:53 AM »
Yeah, my only issue is that I like to mix the Greens (which tastes horrid by itself) with the BCAA's.  I hate to waste doses which equates to wasting money.  I know i can just eat my veggies like a real adult, but i do enjoy the serving amounts the greens give me.  I will find a new mixer perhaps!  Appreciate your guys' help!
-Chris

Copyright © 2017 SupplementReviews.com. All rights reserved.