New to Forum

Read 415 times

Welcome to SupplementReviews.com

The supplement industry is notorious for misleading marketing and misinformation.

Davehoodtx
Rep: 0
Posts: 1
New to Forum « : April 14, 2017, 10:43:19 AM »
Hey all, I'm David from Texas.  Been working out for a few years.  I am probably a bit older than most here.  I really try to stay in shape and getting older makes it a little harder to do for me.  I believe I have low testosterone levels and have been looking at doing some real testosterone but when I talk to the clinics they want tons of money.  Where is a good reputable place to purchase testosterone without a prescription?  I am not looking for a booster but the real thing.  My friend told me about testosterone cyphionate (not sure on the spelling) and said it works for him but he goes through a clinic and pays for it but he can afford it I really can't.  Any help would be appreciated.  Thanks.

Wis3guy
Posts: 2049
Locker Roommates
« Reply #1: April 14, 2017, 11:49:02 AM »
Welcome, a couple guys are on testorsterone replacement therapy so maybe they will chime in.
Why do you think you have low t?
What kind of training do you do?
What is you diet like?

Sometimes it's easier for the people to offer suggestions when they know more of your background.

Lastly, what do you mean by old?

AntM1564
Posts: 2021
« Reply #2: April 14, 2017, 04:44:24 PM »
Welcome David
Product Specialist at Performax Labs

Sign up or Log in to post a reply.

Copyright © 2017 SupplementReviews.com. All rights reserved.