Sign In

Remember Me

Submit a review

How-to Guides and Articles

Forum

SARMS- Sources, Sides, Safety?

Read 441 times

Welcome to SupplementReviews.com

The supplement industry is notorious for misleading marketing and misinformation.

Drew32
Rep: 0
Trust: 0%
SARMS- Sources, Sides, Safety? « : April 12, 2017, 08:20:39 PM »
What's up SR, I've done a lot of research on SARMS. Just through different websites (Reddit, steroidology, etc.). For the most part, the consensus is that there are very few reputable SARM sources and that they are hard to find. There are so many reps out there that you just can't trust. So my first question is, what is a reputable source to buy SARMS from?

Also, these reps like to tell you there are minimal side effects. They say maybe some acne and slight suppression. However, I've read reports stating otherwise. I've read reports of people losing their hair from products like ostarine and rad-140. Is hair-loss a possibility with a pure SARM? If so, is it reversible? Hair loss is my main reason I am hesitant to take a SARM because I am pre-disposed to it.

Maybe these individuals reporting hair loss took it in capsule form and it was actually a pro-hormone instead of a SARM.

Thanks for taking the time to read this, if these questions have already been answered I apologize. I appreciate any feedback.

Members don't see ads. Sign up for FREE to remove ads, and start earning free supplements!

WarMachine
Rep: +5,457
Trust: 100%
Locker Roommates
« Reply #1: April 12, 2017, 08:39:20 PM »
Sorry but providing sources to RC chem distributors is prohibited on the open forum
Any human can train with iron, but it takes a machine to destroy the iron

You don't need to be an ABSOLUTE FREAK in order to be strong, you need to work ABSOLUTELY FREAKING hard to become strong

Embrace the hate from others and make that your power to achieve the gains you love

Members don't see ads. Sign up for FREE to remove ads, and start earning free supplements!

mhseaver670
Rep: +5,614
Trust: 100%
Locker Roommates
« Reply #2: April 13, 2017, 02:28:29 AM »
Good luck
Maybe you should TRAIN as hard as you HATE.

"Getting stuck isn't always an option but staying stuck is!" - Cam

Drew32
« Reply #3: April 13, 2017, 09:21:06 AM »
Thanks for the feedback. If I do find a reputable source. Do you guys know if I would be risking hair loss?

Phreeshanks
Rep: +50
Trust: 58%
« Reply #4: April 17, 2017, 02:43:24 PM »
Other than the positive side effect of some gains, the only negative side I experienced running 30 mg ostarine a day was lethargy around the 4th week. I never bought any online, just from a local sketchy supplement shop and I guess I lucked out on quality.

Drew32
« Reply #5: April 25, 2017, 07:48:15 AM »
Thanks Phreeshanks...are you predisposed to hair loss though?

Copyright © 2017 SupplementReviews.com. All rights reserved.