How-to Guides and Articles

Forum

Hi Everyone!

Read 493 times

JustBelto
Rep: +1
Trust: 0%
Hi Everyone! « : March 16, 2017, 11:05:17 PM »
hi my name is Albert, and I'm new into this with supplements stuff well actually I had some good advices from friends. but I wanted to learn a little bit more. so hopefully I could make some friends here too!

I started working out for a year 3-4 time a week since I work and my schedule are insanely long. and must of the time I go to the gym at night (after work).

im 5'11 weight 210

my goals are 200 turn body fat into muscle gains

excuse me for the language or word I use, I'm kinda new into this.

I'm having for supplements

Protein - COR-Performance Whey

Pre-Workout - FINAFLEX STIMUL8 (Apple Blast)

During Workout - AminoLean RSP Nutrition (Blackberry Pomegranate)

I have being reading some on this forum and other supplements, most of the people mix Preworkout with amino acid.
since I'm almost run out of amino acid, anyone recommend any a good mix?

Members don't see ads. Sign up for FREE to remove ads, and start earning free supplements!

Wis3guy
Rep: +1,452
Trust: 100%
Locker Roommates
« Reply #1: March 17, 2017, 02:52:07 AM »
Welcome, since your taking amino lean, you could try Ronnie Coleman signature series amino tone....

Members don't see ads. Sign up for FREE to remove ads, and start earning free supplements!

Parasite
Rep: +699
« Reply #2: March 17, 2017, 05:28:02 AM »
Welcome!
"I don't have bad days.  I have good days and great days." - Lance Armstrong
Proverbs 3:5-8
Luke 9:23-26
Luke 12:34
Romans 8:5-8
Galatians 5:22-25

bzyczek
Rep: +221
« Reply #3: March 17, 2017, 06:24:31 AM »
I personally never mix my pre workout with Amino's ... There are a lot of pre-workouts now that have BCAA (amino acids) added ... I take my BCAA during my workout to stay hydrated and some of them are so good I get to drink a lot of water ... always a good thing.

kaka
Rep: +406
« Reply #4: March 17, 2017, 10:49:15 AM »
Welcome, sir Albert :). I never mix my pre workout with Amino's , i have tried it in the past and it didn't worked for me. I agree with mister Wis3guy Ronnie Coleman amino tone has a pretty solid profile (i personally love the quantity of electrolytes in it) . I wanted to buy it but unfortunately it isn't available in my country, so i currently use Xtend as an intra-workout, it's effective for me and with an amazing taste (Lemon Lime). I hope you find what you want sir :D

Firefighter
Rep: +173
« Reply #5: March 18, 2017, 04:46:48 PM »
Welcome! Give  scivation xtend perform a try!

JustBelto
Rep: +1
Trust: 0%
« Reply #6: March 19, 2017, 09:42:32 AM »
Thanks guys!!!!! I will try everything you had recommended!

Chuntz
Rep: +591
Locker Roommates
« Reply #7: March 25, 2017, 08:22:56 PM »
Welcome! You'll find everything you need on here.

In regard to mixing PWO and aminos, I wouldn't  take your PWO before you head to the gym and sip your aminos during your workout.  Ronnie Colemans amino-tone is great, so is his regular amino.  Give them a look!

Copyright © 2017 SupplementReviews.com. All rights reserved.