My new Blog, ABD!

Read 1547 times

Welcome to SupplementReviews.com

The supplement industry is notorious for agressive marketing and misinformation.

FRIDGE
Posts: 52
My new Blog, ABD! « : March 12, 2017, 08:41:28 AM »
Hi guys, I just wanted to share my new and exciting venture of my own personal blog, AverageBuffDude!

The name and meaning behind it can be a little confusing but basically at the end of the day we are all guys pushing to be our best no matter what, whether your an ifbb pro or getting started, if the passion is there it is there. Quite simply this site is for all of us who enjoy and appreciate bodybuilding/getting buff. My blog consists of articles, Q&As and even an online store, which will be running soon once I get my ingredients from the States! Its a very exciting time for me, As this is something I enjoy and will work toward it being a success.

If any of you guys would like to be interviewed please hit me up. Its a win win, please share this with the bros who enjoy pumping iron and getting buff too!

Many thanks guys!

mhseaver670
Posts: 7466
Locker Roommates
« Reply #1: March 12, 2017, 09:13:03 AM »
Can't get it to open of find it.
Maybe you should TRAIN as hard as you HATE.

"Getting stuck isn't always an option but staying stuck is!" - Cam

FRIDGE
Posts: 52
« Reply #2: May 09, 2017, 12:57:07 PM »
Can't get it to open of find it.
Hi bud, any luck? Apologies for the extremely late response.
averagebuffdude-com.webnode.com

Sign up or Log in to post a reply.

Copyright © 2017 SupplementReviews.com. All rights reserved.