Do I need to PCT..currently taking the preworkout "Fury Dmz"

Read 696 times

GronkSpike69
Posts: 3
Ok like the title says, I'm currently taking the preworkout Fury Dmz...it has 30 mg of dmz per serving. 60 servings in my tub. My plan was to finish the tub as I've had pretty good success with it. But do you guys think I'll need to pct afterwards? Someone recommended taking "Activate Extreme" and "Traizole" afterwards. Wanted to get some opinions though, I'm new to this.

Related: Pre-Workout (Category), Post Cycle Therapy (Category)

WarMachine
Posts: 3500
Locker Roommates
« Reply #1: March 11, 2017, 11:41:29 AM »
A HIGH STIM PWO WITH DMZ???!!!

YIKES!!!!

My man, not only do you need sufficient pct but you need some serious cycle support.  I mean, HOLY FOO!!!, DMZ alone is a pretty harsh compound that even the more experienced guys still have adverse effects from it.  Not to mention, the additions of high dose caffeine and DMAA is only fueling the fire, particularly on your heart.

Also, you said you were new to this?  That alone should be enough to have had you stay away from this in the first place.  DMZ is NOT a good beginner compound.  You need liver protection, blood pressure support, and overall enhanced general health support when running any prohormones, especially those of higher level such as DMZ.

For PCT, you're NEED a SERM like clomid, toremifiene, raloxifeine, or nolvadex.  One test booster will NOT suffice.
Any human can train with iron, but it takes a machine to destroy the iron

You don't need to be an ABSOLUTE FREAK in order to be strong, you need to work ABSOLUTELY FREAKING hard to become strong

Embrace the hate from others and make that your power to achieve the gains you love

GronkSpike69
Posts: 3
« Reply #2: March 11, 2017, 12:45:52 PM »
Ok thanks for the reply. Yeah the fury dmz is a crazy recipe. I've noticed huge strength gains on it though over the last month...but lately I've noticed my blood pressure is high as well. So I'm thinking I just just get off it. So for a PCT you think if I do Novalex along with a test booster like Activate Extreme and Triazole thstll be sufficient?

Sign up or Log in to post a reply.

Copyright © 2017 SupplementReviews.com. All rights reserved.