YK-11 30 day cycle results full measurements and lift #s

Read 42817 times

Posts: 1680
YK-11 30 day cycle results full measurements and lift #s « : October 20, 2016, 07:09:48 PM »
30 days of YK-11 at recommended dosages. Next run of this will be 45-60 days mid winter but here is the final verdict after 30 days, very VERY little cardio done less than 3x a week. Measurements taken dry both times on off day 4days on 1 day off split chest, back, legs, arms. Ate at a slight calorie surplus.

Start                             Finish
Weight                                     203.4                            208.8
Bodyfat %                                17%(+/-)                       15%(+/-)
Biceps                                      15.75                            16.25
Chest                                        42                                 43.25
Quads                                      22                                  23.50
Calves                                      14.50                             15.25

Bench Press                            245x4                             285x2( could have went 300 I believe for 1 slight shoulder pain)
Squat                                       315x4                             350x2
Deadift                                      No lift                             340x1

Side effects- Slight lethargy but nothing like PHs, towards the end of the cycle I got very achy joints and muscle twitching even taking taurine and joint supps.

I am very satisfied with these results especially with how my diet was, If I really dial it in I feel like the next cycle will be absolutely ridiculous.

WarMachine
Posts: 3559
Locker Roommates
« Reply #1: October 20, 2016, 07:32:55 PM »
Solid progress Willy
Any human can train with iron, but it takes a machine to destroy the iron

You don't need to be an ABSOLUTE FREAK in order to be strong, you need to work ABSOLUTELY FREAKING hard to become strong

Embrace the hate from others and make that your power to achieve the gains you love

Momo1
Posts: 733
Locker Roommates
« Reply #2: October 21, 2016, 07:38:44 AM »
Looking good brother, thanks for sharing your progress and results on YK-11; seems like a new SARM to try out in the future!
Mr. Corleone is a man who insists on hearing bad news immediately

Parasite
Galatians 5:22-25

poppapat1503
Posts: 540
« Reply #4: October 22, 2016, 04:55:00 AM »
I know a really great source for it. I think I am going to check it out. Solid results Bro!
Victory or Valhalla, Cowardice and failure is no option.

Lest we forget the dark treacherous path that led us to the palace of redemption.

IG@from.handcuffs.to.wrist.wraps

UprightRows
Posts: 236
« Reply #5: October 22, 2016, 03:20:52 PM »
Hey, I haven't posted on this forum in a few years, I kind of moved on to SARMs way back in the day and then on to AAS, so I've been frequenting other forums more. I just to inform you guys, which you may or may not already know YK-11 is not really like a SARM, it shares virtually no structural similarities (other than binding to the AR) with other prototypical SARMs like MK-2866 or LGD-4033. YK-11 is in fact a DHT derived oral steroid, just thought you should know willyb, so you can PTC properly, idk if you get blood work but you should probably use a SERM after, I've seen a lot of people on other forums f*** up their HPTAs especially with SARMs because the don't think they need full PCT. Nice gains by the way, stay safe.

« Reply #6: October 22, 2016, 04:57:28 PM »
ive got a lil nolva on hand like always, I read somewhere on another thread that It is similar in structure to a certain serious PH but not sure how true that is. I have done multiple PH cycles and a few SARMs I feel like an OTC PCT should suffice for this but I have stuff on hand just in case.

« Reply #7: October 22, 2016, 05:32:52 PM »

I also read on one forum where a few people ran this for like 6 months with OTC PCT and got bloodwork and were fine, I would never do any such thing but still.... Im about a week into PCT and I know bloods are the only way to know 100% that your HPTA is 100% but im not noticing anything that would suggest otherwise. Libido high as ever, some nipple puffiness but for me that isn't anything unusual since puberty.

UprightRows
Posts: 236
« Reply #8: October 22, 2016, 06:50:45 PM »
You know your body, and if you've used a bunch of the old school pre-DASCA PHs, you know what to do.

It's a relatively mild one in terms of sides, but I'm not really sure why it is being marked as a SARM when it is a DHT derived steroid, it also apparently has some effects on myostatin, but I'm not 100% about that. One thing I might be concerned about if you run it a second time for longer are your lipids, you kind of need bloods for those and can't "feel" when your HDL is shot and your LDL is jacked up. I know from bloods that LGD (a true SARM) was not kind to my lipids. And most things derived from DHT tend to be detrimental to cholesterol.

edgar707
Posts: 91
« Reply #9: January 08, 2017, 07:31:10 PM »

Start                             Finish

Great stuff man, i will be looking into running this sarm in the near future, its been a while since ive been on here good to see your still here brother

Sign up or Log in to post a reply.

Copyright © 2019 SupplementReviews.com. All rights reserved!