Search for my old belt, recomp for all. Wis3guy

Read 129385 times

Mjg1973
Rep: +529
Trust: 100%
Locker Roommates
« Reply #45: January 19, 2016, 02:48:25 PM »
Cappuccino? ??
Many bodybuilders sell themselves short. Erroneously attributing their lack of satisfactory progress to a poverty of the requisite genetic traits, instead of to their irrational training and dietary practices, they give up training. Don't make the same mistake

Mjg1973
Locker Roommates
« Reply #46: January 19, 2016, 03:00:19 PM »
Cappuccino protein powder???   Didn't we already have a conversation about this topic...lol..

And didn't someone just recently purchase 25 lbs of protein powder not to long ago...
Many bodybuilders sell themselves short. Erroneously attributing their lack of satisfactory progress to a poverty of the requisite genetic traits, instead of to their irrational training and dietary practices, they give up training. Don't make the same mistake

Wis3guy
Rep: +3,098
Locker Roommates
« Reply #47: January 19, 2016, 05:56:36 PM »
We did, I did, but I really wanted to try a nutrabio product.  I figure the other stuff can wait while I run this stuff. 

Had a fun 2.5 hours of class tonight.

Samazon
Rep: +1,861
Locker Roommates
« Reply #48: January 19, 2016, 09:52:21 PM »
Cappuccino protein powder???   Didn't we already have a conversation about this topic...lol..

And didn't someone just recently purchase 25 lbs of protein powder not to long ago...
I'm so excited about the samples I got. Some orange dream one and coffee something..don't hate
There was something different about her..something special. And he couldn't quite place it...but it was in the way she moved...and what she did..

Wis3guy
Locker Roommates
« Reply #49: January 20, 2016, 07:55:33 AM »
Thanks for the solidarity sam😉 I think he just can't handle the flavors.....

So I used moxie and the post workout from too fit.
Pre workout, one of the worst tasting things, not a sipping pre.  I even think I will use less water and chug it.  However I had a decent workout.  On paper it looks great.
Post workout I used as one scoop Intra one scoop post ( was concerned on flavor) it was watermelon and was much better....... Has a lot of chunkies in it, but was way more drinkable.

10 sets of 5 deadlift @175
4 sets of 10 db pullover @ 50
4 sets of 10 db row @ 40
4 sets of 10 db shrugs @ 50

So some of my db weights went down or not up, however I have been fine tuning the first lift, which is effecting the following lifts.

20 min on treadmill, I am dropping the incline and jogging instead of walking.

I am hoping that with the pre and post and nutra bio, rcss protein that I can kick it into higher gears and still be mobile.

killaz5
Rep: +402
Locker Roommates
« Reply #50: January 20, 2016, 08:56:43 AM »
I think you are stronger than you think you are. Solid work deadlifting man
"It's hard to beat someone who never gives up."
"Do or do not. There is no try."

Mjg1973
Locker Roommates
« Reply #51: January 20, 2016, 09:14:05 AM »
I agree...  Some nice training man..  Your doing good..

Wis3guy
Locker Roommates
« Reply #52: January 21, 2016, 01:04:28 PM »
Today I started with two scoops nutrabio, 13 oz water. Stuff mixes amazingly.

Used 6 oz water with my moxie, drank it by keeping it away from the front of my tongue.
I will say I have decent workout and am getting a pumped feeling that lasts a while.

10 sets of 5@135 squat go up next week
4 sets ball leg curls of 10
4 sets of sumo squats with 40# DB 10 reps
Supposed to do calfs but nope
20 min run
Too fit guys post.  Watermelon tastes ok if it could loose the chunkies it would be better.

Mjg1973
Locker Roommates
« Reply #53: January 21, 2016, 02:08:10 PM »
Today I started with two scoops nutrabio, 13 oz water. Stuff mixes amazingly.

Used 6 oz water with my moxie, drank it by keeping it away from the front of my tongue.
I will say I have decent workout and am getting a pumped feeling that lasts a while.

10 sets of 5@135 squat go up next week
4 sets ball leg curls of 10
4 sets of sumo squats with 40# DB 10 reps
Supposed to do calfs but nope
20 min run
Too fit guys post.  Watermelon tastes ok if it could loose the chunkies it would be better.

Good Job Bro.......    Next time don't skip calves....

Wis3guy
Locker Roommates
« Reply #54: January 21, 2016, 02:12:53 PM »
I have to let the secret out.
15 years of dance......
25 years of martial arts......
Calfs aren't an issue.....😉

But I do work them sometimes, there is just a lot of work they get during class anyway.

Wis3guy
Locker Roommates
« Reply #55: January 22, 2016, 05:51:58 AM »
Product update.
Liporidex,  seems to help with the cravings.  Being there is no caffeine I think it is working ok.  Currently I am down 2 pounds.  Diet has been pretty good, except for the Chinese food with the kids once.

Too fit USA. Moxie = worst tasting product, almost.  But I am getting good pumps and workouts on it.
Rally.  Tastes better, has floaters.  So far I have increased excercise and am recovering great.

Nutrabio whey.  Best mixing protein ever, flavor is light but when you use less water it works.  I can use two scoops pretty easily and don't have any digestive issues.  It does seem to foam a bit more than most.

« Last Edit: January 22, 2016, 05:54:59 AM by Wis3guy »

Wis3guy
Locker Roommates
« Reply #56: January 22, 2016, 09:51:11 AM »
10 sets of 5 OHP @ 115
4 set of 10 DB flat bench @ 60's
4 sets of 10 EZ bar curl 25 per side
4 sets of 10 skull crusher EZ bar curl 25 per side

Went and trained cardio at the my gym next door.

liporidex
Rep: +15
Trust: 25%
« Reply #57: January 22, 2016, 10:31:41 AM »
Product update.
Liporidex,  seems to help with the cravings.  Being there is no caffeine I think it is working ok.  Currently I am down 2 pounds.  Diet has been pretty good, except for the Chinese food with the kids once.

Awesome, happy to hear its working for you. Make sure to check your body fat percentage and/or measurements. The appetite suppression is one of the short terms effects. Long term effects are body recomposition (body fat reduction, while sparing muscle) which most users begin to see around week 3-4 of consistent use.

keep it up! :)

Wis3guy
Locker Roommates
« Reply #58: January 23, 2016, 03:25:05 AM »
Thanks for the input.  I will keep that in mind as well.

I recieved my chocolate brownie (normal flavor for MJG1973) RCSS King whey.  First off, thanks to Mr. Coleman, they sent a 5 pound container..... I guess when you are the king you don't mess with the small stuff....

I had one scoop last night after dinner, (kids and wife got ice cream on the way home I decided my whey protein would be dessert).  I used 8 ounces of water, it mixes well and has a light taste, but I sense banana?
I used two separate scoops this morning, one at 7 oz and one at 6oz.  Both mixed great and I still sense a slight banana after taste.

Mjg1973
Locker Roommates
« Reply #59: January 23, 2016, 05:28:19 AM »
Thanks for the input.  I will keep that in mind as well.

I recieved my chocolate brownie (normal flavor for MJG1973) RCSS King whey.  First off, thanks to Mr. Coleman, they sent a 5 pound container..... I guess when you are the king you don't mess with the small stuff....

I had one scoop last night after dinner, (kids and wife got ice cream on the way home I decided my whey protein would be dessert).  I used 8 ounces of water, it mixes well and has a light taste, but I sense banana?
I used two separate scoops this morning, one at 7 oz and one at 6oz.  Both mixed great and I still sense a slight banana after taste.

That is correct...  That flavor is life changing... Especially if you get the right one... 
It's nice to see you have a normal flavor for a change...
Between your cappuccino,  pumpkin spice , And Sam with this orange dream non sense..  You guys are killing me over here... 

Copyright © 2019 SupplementReviews.com. All rights reserved!