Forum

SARMS: Shutdown, Science and Facts

Read 14124 times

lava135
Rep: +6,986
Trust: 100%
Locker Roommates
« Reply #15: December 19, 2015, 11:10:45 AM »
You consider the corner drug dealer on ur block "ur contact at Merck"?
lol, no i consider my corner drug dealer, "my corner drug dealer".  I consider the two PhD chemists that are in R&D and production my "contacts"
"Luck is the last dying chance of those that wish to believe that winning can happen by accident.  Sweat, on the other hand, are for those who know it's a choice."  Author Unknown

"Before you try variety, own simplicity." -- Eric Cressey

krystian
Rep: +218
« Reply #16: December 19, 2015, 11:37:32 AM »
TRT - I honestly never considered this but, I'll go to my GP and talk to him about it; he's a long time family doc so I think he will be at least open minded about it and start with a full physical, blood test, etc. Maybe my health plan can subsidize the cost, that would be awesome.

If I want to try the LDG, MK-677 and Cardarine - what is the best way to go about that? In what order and with what supporting supplements? I'll look up the HCGenerate meanwhile.

Warmachine maybe you can chime in as well? I have read a lot of logs and I think I have an idea but, it's best for me to learn from experienced guys like you all.

I'm 43, 170lbs, 11% bodyfat, stubborn fat around my lower mid-section, my max bench is 225 for 3 reps, max squat 225 for 5 reps, max deadlift 315 for 3 reps. I can leg press 8 plates a side for 8 reps, sometimes more; I don't use a belt or knees wraps - but, I'm thinking about getting some, as I don't normally do more than 75-80% of my max but, I work out 6 days a week and do a lot of volume.

WarMachine
Rep: +6,334
Locker Roommates
« Reply #17: December 19, 2015, 12:38:08 PM »
I plan on keeping the cycle to 8 weeks at the following dosages:

LGD 12 mg
Mk-677: 30mg
Cardarine: 20mg

Minor note, I'm not using an RC website's products, these are olympus labs uk's products.  I plan on using T-force and himalaya liver care for support.  PCT will be a SERM of some kind with some OTC test support.

HCgenerate is expensive beyond belief in my opinion and I think some fadogia alone will suffice just as well.
Any human can train with iron, but it takes a machine to destroy the iron

You don't need to be an ABSOLUTE FREAK in order to be strong, you need to work ABSOLUTELY FREAKING hard to become strong

Embrace the hate from others and make that your power to achieve the gains you love

Frankiemusc
Rep: +3,441
Locker Roommates
« Reply #18: December 19, 2015, 02:40:40 PM »
lol, no i consider my corner drug dealer, "my corner drug dealer".  I consider the two PhD chemists that are in R&D and production my "contacts"

Excuse me lava, I didn't know u were that cool...lol
Be kind, rewind

medinacirilo
Rep: +972
Locker Roommates
« Reply #19: December 19, 2015, 03:34:39 PM »
Excellent read

AstromicJosh
Rep: +113
« Reply #20: December 19, 2015, 08:17:04 PM »

LOL.

TRT - I honestly never considered this but, I'll go to my GP and talk to him about it; he's a long time family doc so I think he will be at least open minded about it and start with a full physical, blood test, etc. Maybe my health plan can subsidize the cost, that would be awesome.

If I want to try the LDG, MK-677 and Cardarine - what is the best way to go about that? In what order and with what supporting supplements? I'll look up the HCGenerate meanwhile.

Warmachine maybe you can chime in as well? I have read a lot of logs and I think I have an idea but, it's best for me to learn from experienced guys like you all.

I'm 43, 170lbs, 11% bodyfat, stubborn fat around my lower mid-section, my max bench is 225 for 3 reps, max squat 225 for 5 reps, max deadlift 315 for 3 reps. I can leg press 8 plates a side for 8 reps, sometimes more; I don't use a belt or knees wraps - but, I'm thinking about getting some, as I don't normally do more than 75-80% of my max but, I work out 6 days a week and do a lot of volume.

WarMachine nailed it on dosages and cost of HCGenerate, but it's a good product. IMO you're better off with Clomid PCT due to LGD shutdown, may as well just reset the HPTA.

Excellent read

Thank you!
CEO, Astromic Nutrition- Sports Nutrition Evolution

Stats:

Bench- 185
Deadlift- 275
Squat- 320
Leg Press- 365
Rows- 135
Curls- 105

WarMachine
Rep: +6,334
Locker Roommates
« Reply #21: December 19, 2015, 10:50:21 PM »
Krystian if I may, I think it is important to note that if you use any SARMs, in order to obtain results of any kind, you need to really bust your rear end and try to challenge yourself beyond your maxes.  I'm not discouraging frequent volume work, but you may want to try incorporating some more intensity more frequently into your routine as well. 

I'm not saying start throwing on 600lbs on your dead lift or 500 lbs on your squat, but try to safely and effectively work beyond your maxes at points more often in your routine.
Any human can train with iron, but it takes a machine to destroy the iron

You don't need to be an ABSOLUTE FREAK in order to be strong, you need to work ABSOLUTELY FREAKING hard to become strong

Embrace the hate from others and make that your power to achieve the gains you love

krystian
« Reply #22: December 20, 2015, 10:58:27 AM »
Hey War, I hear ya man.

I forgot to mention I do cycles - 2 weeks heavy, 2 weeks volume; I'm in my volume cycle at the moment. In my heavy cycles I increase my lifts so I'm basically lifting a few lbs lighter than my prs each set and gradually hit them or go over them with a spotter and then do controlled negatives, which really helped me to achieve my prs.

I benched 245 this past Monday because I just felt like it, and I did some rack pulls at 355 after my deads Wednesday, but then my grip failed - I think I need some straps for that because I felt like I could have gone higher but, couldn't hold the weight in my hands. So I also randomly lift heavy even when on my volume cycle if I feel it and I have a training partner that day.

Honestly, I like the feeling of moving heavy weights, its the one thing that just makes me feel alpha, and as a smaller framed guy, most people don't expect me to be able to lift the weights I do, so I like that aspect also  ;D

The SARMS look like something to enhance the workouts, and I'm all for challenging my limits - you know full Super Saiyan Mode haha

AstromicJosh
« Reply #23: December 20, 2015, 12:41:44 PM »
Sounds like you're doing well then. I'd suggest extending those 2 weeks to 4 weeks per volume/heavy, it'll shock your body because it's new and allow for more strength gains on your heavy cycles, which could also be changed up for 5x5 periods and 5/3/1 periods, etc. Just an idea :)

Stats:

Bench- 185
Deadlift- 275
Squat- 320
Leg Press- 365
Rows- 135
Curls- 105

lava135
Locker Roommates
« Reply #24: December 20, 2015, 01:27:04 PM »
So I'm curious.  If this thread is any indication, there's plenty of desire to use anabolics.  Why mess with these sketchy compounds and companies?   Why not just use injectables?  I trust UG labs which have years of a reliable track record far more than these fly by night retail shops exploiting a loophole to bring a product to market that is at best an RC chem and has never been FDA approved yet.

I mean,  there's a reason the pros use what they use,  right?
« Last Edit: December 20, 2015, 01:28:51 PM by lava135 »
"Luck is the last dying chance of those that wish to believe that winning can happen by accident.  Sweat, on the other hand, are for those who know it's a choice."  Author Unknown

AstromicJosh
« Reply #25: December 20, 2015, 02:30:42 PM »
So I'm curious.  If this thread is any indication, there's plenty of desire to use anabolics.  Why mess with these sketchy compounds and companies?   Why not just use injectables?  I trust UG labs which have years of a reliable track record far more than these fly by night retail shops exploiting a loophole to bring a product to market that is at best an RC chem and has never been FDA approved yet.

I mean,  there's a reason the pros use what they use,  right?

I'm in total agreement with you here. AAS + peptides = good to go.

You just described the problem though: Loopholes and fear/fear mongering about AAS.

Some pros use SARMS during PCT, but IMO it's sort of silly if you're blasting and cruising. Just stick with the 250/week.

Stats:

Bench- 185
Deadlift- 275
Squat- 320
Leg Press- 365
Rows- 135
Curls- 105

lava135
Locker Roommates
« Reply #26: December 20, 2015, 02:41:30 PM »
Well Josh, there you have it.  That 250 cost like $3.25 per week and gives a foundation like no other.  Add the same training and diet and it's money.  99% of most people wouldn't believe the benefit to where they are now.

AstromicJosh
« Reply #27: December 20, 2015, 08:32:50 PM »
Absolutely. I mean I'm happy that science is evolving, creating these new avenues, but there is no real substitute for good ol T and other anabolics + diet and hard work. I just wish the fear mongering from big pharma would stop, along with the false studies that created the fear in the first place.

Stats:

Bench- 185
Deadlift- 275
Squat- 320
Leg Press- 365
Rows- 135
Curls- 105

krystian
« Reply #28: December 20, 2015, 09:19:39 PM »
Alrighty - I'll try that starting tomorrow; my volume cycle ended Saturday.

As for lava135s question, speaking for myself I guess it's a lack of knowledge and fear of doing something wrong and messing up my body. I'm well read, studied fitness in undergrad for 4 semesters, and can read research papers and understand the basic science, etc. But, as I've never really dived into the competitive world I really consider myself a noob, although perhaps I'm less noob than most.

Since I discovered this site 3 years ago, I have literally transformed myself - but, I took the slow, cautious approach and now I'm seeing solid results: stronger, less bodyfat, better stamina, etc.

I never get tired of the struggle but, some days I wish I could take a few years off so my body would grow faster, like it used to back in the day. I would try the AAS and stuff but, the ignorance of it is what holds me back.

Greenmile60
Rep: 0
Trust: 0%
« Reply #29: September 06, 2017, 05:58:07 PM »
Thank you so much, knowledge is truly power.

Copyright © 2017 SupplementReviews.com. All rights reserved.