Forum

Project weewee Diesel.... Get Big Or Die Trying.. Feat...Anafuse

Read 68065 times

JayT
Rep: +2,781
Trust: 100%
Locker Roommates
« Reply #450: January 10, 2017, 02:52:44 PM »
Glad you're back and doing better. It got boring around the forums once you left lol

Mjg1973
Rep: +529
Locker Roommates
« Reply #451: January 11, 2017, 02:39:05 PM »
lol.... Thanks bro...
Many bodybuilders sell themselves short. Erroneously attributing their lack of satisfactory progress to a poverty of the requisite genetic traits, instead of to their irrational training and dietary practices, they give up training. Don't make the same mistake

Mjg1973
Locker Roommates
« Reply #452: January 12, 2017, 06:40:36 AM »
1/11/17    Wed

Trying to dial my diet back down... I did do 5 miles today...  That poo was hard to do..lol

Looking foward to next week... Im thinking for the first fews just keep things simple, 2 or 3 exercises per bodypart... 
I wil continue running my 2 on/ 1 off split, Just because it has worked so well for me over the years...
I am looking foward to start lifting agian...
May the iron gods look down on me and bless me a speedy return...
I hope everyone is killing it in the gym....
Many bodybuilders sell themselves short. Erroneously attributing their lack of satisfactory progress to a poverty of the requisite genetic traits, instead of to their irrational training and dietary practices, they give up training. Don't make the same mistake

Mjg1973
Locker Roommates
« Reply #453: May 15, 2018, 09:08:11 AM »
Hey Everyone....    It's been quite a while since I have been back to this site, I've been getting caught up on everyone's logs  on what I missed since my last time here...

It's unfortunate but I have lost my focus with my training.  A couple years ago my Pops passed away, I think with the fact that he was the last living family member I had left really took a toll on me...  Since then, I haven't really wanted to do much...   Between that and work being crazy busy I just got lost... My training didn't stop because I lost interest in it, It was because of all this other poo was happening...   
I want to get back in the gym so bad...   I just need to make it happen...    I've always taken my training serious...  no half assing..  I was never one who went to the gym once or twice a week to " be fit"  fook that...lol , It's always been go big, or go home...   
I re read my log here and pulled out all my note pads with all my training info on it.  That passion I had for 7 years is starting to return, I hope I can get myself back in the mindset I need to be in to resume my journey and reach my goals..
Truth of the matter is when I was training, I was truly happy..   I was at peace...   and lately I have been pretty miserable....   and I am getting tired of feeling that way...
I've already started getting my diet back on track, get back to eating clean for a few weeks and then we will take it from there and see what happens....

Wis3guy
Rep: +3,098
Locker Roommates
« Reply #454: May 15, 2018, 11:26:18 AM »
Come back to the iron and get with it.  Working out can help balance the rest of the day.....

Clipper83
Rep: +4,424
Locker Roommates
« Reply #455: May 15, 2018, 11:31:04 AM »
Nice to see you back. I'm currently going through a fitness "burnout" myself. The Iron Bug is like herpes for some people. Even if it goes away for a while, it will come back eventually!
If you can't explain it using simple words, you don't understand it well enough.

Mjg1973
Locker Roommates
« Reply #456: May 16, 2018, 07:18:20 AM »
Come back to the iron and get with it.  Working out can help balance the rest of the day.....

Yeah bro...    The love of training never left...  I just lost my way...   For a while I was thinking that all those years i spent in the gym and making my training a priority was affecting the rest of my life in a negative way...   I can honestly say that's not the case...  If anything, its the opposite...     

Mjg1973
Locker Roommates
« Reply #457: May 16, 2018, 07:19:55 AM »
Nice to see you back. I'm currently going through a fitness "burnout" myself. The Iron Bug is like herpes for some people. Even if it goes away for a while, it will come back eventually!

lol......   thanks Clip...

Mjg1973
Locker Roommates
« Reply #458: May 16, 2018, 07:45:13 AM »
 Wed  May 16

Well there isn't any kind of training going on yet, But that being said I have been putting a lot of thinking back into my lifestyle.  I'm considering jumping back on the GVT band wagon, just because it was working so well for me in the past and the first phase is 10 sets of 10 at a lower percentage of your 1RM...
 I figured that when I start back , I will just focus on lighter weights for the first few weeks, so i can focus on form and mind/muscle connection...
besides I know I'm gonna be sore as poo....    I haven't touched a weight in the last year and half...
 When I start I will be posting my stats... As far as diet goes...   For the last week I have been eating four meals a day, pretty much back to the basics....    lean beef, fish, egg whites, chicken breasts, oatmeal, potatoes, pasta, brown rice and a ton of veggies...  Luckily I have kept detailed training and diet logs so no need to re invent the wheel...   I know what I gotta do....
I'm planning on starting on Monday (May 21)     I'm really looking forward to getting started....       

Wis3guy
Rep: +3,098
Locker Roommates
« Reply #459: May 16, 2018, 08:18:12 AM »
Hmmm, If you haven't lifted you might want to ease into GVT.  You are going to be sore anyway but you might want to do 5x10 for a week or so.  Although, sometimes bringing the pain is just what you need to get motivated and stay motivated.........

Mjg1973
Locker Roommates
« Reply #460: May 16, 2018, 09:13:27 AM »
Hmmm, If you haven't lifted you might want to ease into GVT.  You are going to be sore anyway but you might want to do 5x10 for a week or so.  Although, sometimes bringing the pain is just what you need to get motivated and stay motivated.........

For sure....  That's why I plan on staying focused with light weights for the first few weeks before I would start it...    wont be starting GVT on day one...  that's only asking for trouble...lol

DaSlaya
Rep: +2,966
SR TROOPers
« Reply #461: May 16, 2018, 09:47:12 AM »
Welcome back brother.   We do not know each other, but I joined here a year or so ago.  For months I stalked the site and read reviews now I am a contributing member,  I like to see the old school guys come back, so hope your back for the long haul. I have been in the Army for 19 years so understand injuries, the burn out etc.... its all real , I just don't have herpes like Clippy!!  Good to meet ya!
-Chris

Mjg1973
Locker Roommates
« Reply #462: May 16, 2018, 01:15:41 PM »
Welcome back brother.   We do not know each other, but I joined here a year or so ago.  For months I stalked the site and read reviews now I am a contributing member,  I like to see the old school guys come back, so hope your back for the long haul. I have been in the Army for 19 years so understand injuries, the burn out etc.... its all real , I just don't have herpes like Clippy!!  Good to meet ya!

Thanks bro...   And welcome to SR...     
Yeah it will be for the long haul...   Will be heading to my gym this week to get my membership active once agian..   looking foward to it.. 💪💪

Mjg1973
Locker Roommates
« Reply #463: May 30, 2018, 07:22:12 AM »
5/30/18   Wed

Hey guys...  Just wanted to touch base and let everyone know what's going on since last post..

I'm not sure if any of you have been watching the news, but down here in south Florida the weather has been really bad the last 9 days.
 We received a total of 11 inches of rain within 9 days, many low lying areas had really bad flooding.   My gym was one of these areas that got hit bad...  to where there was 2 feet of standing water inside the gym...   needless to say my gym is and has been closed until they can pump out all the water and do what ever repairs they need to do...   I spoke to gym owner yesterday and he said he is shooting to be open back up for Monday ( 6/4/18).

So providing all goes well, my training will begin then...    pretty much last 9 days I've focusing on my diet and thinking about training....
 Cant wait to get back in the gym.....   

Mjg1973
Locker Roommates
« Reply #464: June 11, 2018, 06:43:55 AM »
 6/11/18  Monday

Hey Everyone... 
 Well my gym has finally opened back up after being shut down a few weeks due to all the flooding we had.   My first day in the gym was last Monday (6/4) , and I can honestly say I really have missed lifting..
 Pretty much for the next couple of weeks I'm just getting back into the swing of things..  Making sure form is on point, mind/muscle connection is where it should be.
I'm currently doing a 3/1 split, but once play time is over and I get back to business, I will be back on my 2/1 split.
The muscle soreness has been a female dog...lol..   holy hell man!   
 Once I start upping the weights I will start posting my training...    Hope everyone is killing it in the gym....   

Copyright © 2019 SupplementReviews.com. All rights reserved!