How-to Guides and Articles

Forum

Project weewee Diesel.... Get Big Or Die Trying.. Feat...Anafuse

Read 66943 times

Mjg1973
Rep: +529
Trust: 100%
Locker Roommates
I've  been wanting to do this log for some time now, I was just waiting for the right time to start it up.

I just finished running my first 4 weeks of Anafuse and I just posted the review for it yesterday...
That 4 week run was a stand alone , The only other thing I was taking was my multi and protein...
I started week 5 this past Sunday.
For the last 8 weeks of the run I am going to stack it with the following.....
            D-Pol......         8 weeks
            Inhibit  E.      ..8 weeks
            Endosurge Tubro...  8 weeks
            Mass HGH....  8 weeks
I know more isnt always better, However I think this stack has some good potential.

The first 4 weeks of Anafuse was awsome to say the least.  I'm  looking foward to see what the final outcome will be.

In regards to diet....   I am currently consuming 3,555 calories a day and roughly 330 grams of protien.
My diet consists of  fish, chicken and eggs.
Carbs are comming from brown rice, oatmeal and pasta.
With the exception of friday nights.... I got to have my pizza....  It is what it is...lol.

As far as my training  goes...  I will give the basic overall  now, And as training days come , I will go into more detail on that particular body part.

I'm currently doing a 2 on / 1 off split....
In the past I've tried 3 on / 1 off , And 4 on / 1 off...
Through trial and error  I found what works best for me.
This is how my current  routine looks....
Day 1     chest & tris
Day 2     back & biceps
Day 3     Off
Day 4     shoulders & traps
Day 5     Legs, calves & forearms
Day 6     Off
Day 7     Repeat

In regards  to sets and rep ranges...
I do 4-5 working sets per exercise.  I pyramid up in weight on each set and the last 2 sets are to positive failure.  Sometimes  I will do positive failure, Then to negative failure.
With the exception of squats and bent over barbell rows.  You can not reach total failure on those.  All your support muscles  and stabilizers will give out before the muscle itself reaches failure,  So on those exercises I will do sets of 6-8 and I will incorporate pre exhausting the target muscle before I preform the compound lift at hand.

As far as what my goals are...   My main goal is to put on as much size as humanly possible.. 

My Stats....     5' 9"
  Weight.          213 lbs as of yesterday
BF.                     18%

So everyone knows, During the 4th week of the Anafuse run, I got a stomach virus and ending up losing 11 lbs.  I gained 6 of it back already.

Also, If I forgot to mention, I will be running Anafuse for 12 weeks total..   So the last 8 weeks will be with the other supps I mentioned  above....

Wish me luck guys,  I'm  swinging  for the fences...lol..
The journey  begins.......
Many bodybuilders sell themselves short. Erroneously attributing their lack of satisfactory progress to a poverty of the requisite genetic traits, instead of to their irrational training and dietary practices, they give up training. Don't make the same mistake

Members don't see ads. Sign up for FREE to remove ads, and start earning free supplements!

WarMachine
Rep: +8,113
Locker Roommates
« Reply #1: September 25, 2015, 08:01:29 PM »
Kill it!!!
Any human can train with iron, but it takes a machine to destroy the iron

You don't need to be an ABSOLUTE FREAK in order to be strong, you need to work ABSOLUTELY FREAKING hard to become strong

Embrace the hate from others and make that your power to achieve the gains you love

Mjg1973
Locker Roommates
« Reply #2: September 25, 2015, 08:05:52 PM »
Thanks War...   I will give it hell..
Many bodybuilders sell themselves short. Erroneously attributing their lack of satisfactory progress to a poverty of the requisite genetic traits, instead of to their irrational training and dietary practices, they give up training. Don't make the same mistake

Frankiemusc
Rep: +3,789
Locker Roommates
« Reply #3: September 26, 2015, 06:42:37 AM »
Observing
There’s no wrong time to do the right thing

iSamurai
Rep: +1,774
Locker Roommates
« Reply #4: September 26, 2015, 06:43:48 AM »
Subbed

Mjg1973
Locker Roommates
« Reply #5: September 26, 2015, 08:31:42 AM »
Let's get the ball rolling...  Yesterday was chest day ,  Last night I was  to tired to post, So here it is..

Oh ,   Before I start ,  We need a little Pre workout bodybuilding motivation....
  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o-IVVhPrZ0A

Incline barbell bench
2 warm up sets    bar at 20 reps
1st set       215 for 10
2nd set      235 for 10
3rd             255 for  8 + 2 forced reps
4th             295 for  3   I tried to go for 4 , It wasn't happening..   It got real heavy real quick
5th             235 for  7  + 2 forced reps

Decline barbell bench
1 warm up set of  135 at 15 reps  ( yes I warm up on these to)   I don't need anymore injuries.
1st set    215 for 10
2nd         235 for 9
3rd          245 for 6 + 2 forced
4th          245 for 3 + 1 forced

Flat dumbbell bench
1st set    70's  for 12
2nd set   85's  for  10
3rd          95's  for 8
4th         105's  for 5

Incline dumbbell flyes
1st set    40's for 15 reps
2nd         55's for 12 reps
3rd          65's for 8 reps
4th          65's for  5 /   Dropped down to 50's and got another 6 reps
Chest is on fire..

Tris
Dips / Weighted dips
1st set   bodyweight  at 15 reps
2nd   added a 35 plate   for  12 reps
3rd   35 plate for  10 reps
4th   bodyweight  for 8 1/2      My arms are fried!

Overhead dumbbell tricep ext
1st  75  at 14 reps
2nd  90 at  12 reps
3rd   100  at 8 reps

Reverse grip tricep push downs
1st set    130  for 12 reps
2nd         140 for  9 reps
3rd          140 for 6 reps
 If your not familiar with these , This is a excellent exercise for bringing out the outter sweep of the triceps..   love doing these,  However you have to drop the weight down a good amount to do them.

Done!    Workout was finished in 1 hr and 10 mins.
Every other week I will either switch up the exercises I do , or I will change the order I do them..    Keep the body guessing..
Today is back day  ,  I will be going to the gym in a few hours and will post the outcome later this evening....

For everyone that is training today........    Kill it !               

Mjg1973
Locker Roommates
« Reply #6: September 26, 2015, 08:39:47 AM »
Wanted to add  , I no longer do any kind of flat barbell benching.  I love the exercise, However years back I blew out my right rotor cuff.  Since then the flat bench has been toxic for my shoulder.   So all flat work is done with dumbbells...   So everyone knows moving forward... 

nowaydude
Rep: +834
Locker Roommates
« Reply #7: September 26, 2015, 03:18:08 PM »
watching1  kill it dude - looks like a nice set up you have there!

Samazon
Rep: +1,861
Locker Roommates
« Reply #8: September 26, 2015, 03:38:58 PM »
subbed!.. so much food.. so many gains to be had :-)
There was something different about her..something special. And he couldn't quite place it...but it was in the way she moved...and what she did..

Mjg1973
Locker Roommates
« Reply #9: September 26, 2015, 07:07:31 PM »
Today is back day folks....   This happens to be my all time favorite body part to train...   
  Before we get started on today's events , First here is today's  Pre workout bodybuilding motivation video....     
   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bF_JWGdGO4c

The reason I am posting these videos is because I do not take any kind of pre workout sup , Never have.
 As soon as pull in the parking lot of the gym , I am on my I - pad  getting my motivation before I hit the iron..
It may sound crazy , But it works for me....lol

Back & Biceps  ........   Here we go....

Wide grip chins
4 sets of 12 reps

Lat pull downs    close grip ( v bar)
4 sets
1st     155 for   12 reps
2nd    170 for   9
3rd     180 for   6
4th      180 for 4 ,  dropped to 170 for 6 , dropped to 150 for 7.   Crazy lat pump kicking

Bent over barbell rows...   fock yeah buddy...  Now it's time to get serious....  ( Yeah , I love these)

Warm up set of 135 for 15 reps
1st set     185  for  14 reps
2nd          225  for  10
3rd           255 for  6
4th           255 for  6 
5th           255 for  6  ( PR)
6th           205 for 15     
 Last  back day I was only able to get 4 reps on that 3rd set of 255  , So I am real happy about that..

Dumbbell  pull over

1st set    60 for 15 reps
2nd         75 for 15
3rd       100  for  10
4th        100 for  7   , dropped to 75  for 6 reps..    Back is on fire

Seated wide grip low pulley rows   
1st set       150  for 12 reps
2nd            170  for  10
3rd             170 for   7
Done...

Biceps
Standing  barbell curls   (straight bar)
1st set      75   for 12 reps
2nd           95  for  11 reps
3rd          105  for  7

Preacher curls   ( dumbbell , one arm at a time)

1st set    40 for 12 reps
2nd         45 for  9
3rd          50 for  6

Spent....   

I only do 2 exercises for biceps , They get blasted hard with back ,  And I found out through trial and error when I cut down the volume , I got a much better response ..

Went home and had my protein....   45 mins later was post workout meal..  Tonight I had 2 chicken breasts , 1 cup of brown rice with black beans   and a protein bar for dessert ... lol...
I won't list my drinks ,  Cause all I drink is water...   no coffee , no soda, no tea....  just good old H20..

Tomorrow is a off day ,     Monday will be Shoulders & Traps....
Hope everyone enjoys the rest of their weekend .........                 

killaz5
Rep: +402
Locker Roommates
« Reply #10: September 26, 2015, 09:43:28 PM »
Subd. Kill it man
"It's hard to beat someone who never gives up."
"Do or do not. There is no try."

Mjg1973
Locker Roommates
« Reply #11: September 26, 2015, 10:01:22 PM »
watching1  kill it dude - looks like a nice set up you have there!

Thanks man...   Ive been tweeking my routine  around here and there.  I'm pretty happy with what I'm  doing now.
More importantly  , It's  producing results.. 
So far, so good..

Mjg1973
Locker Roommates
« Reply #12: September 26, 2015, 10:04:14 PM »

Mjg1973
Locker Roommates
« Reply #13: September 26, 2015, 10:10:04 PM »
subbed!.. so much food.. so many gains to be had :-)
Thanks Sam.  Yeah I jacked up the calorie intake about a month ago. So far everything is looking good so we will see what happens...

Mjg1973
Locker Roommates
« Reply #14: September 26, 2015, 10:13:21 PM »

Copyright © 2019 SupplementReviews.com. All rights reserved!