Forum

Wis3guy productive workouts.

Read 39555 times

Wis3guy
Rep: +3,093
Trust: 100%
Locker Roommates
« Reply #45: September 04, 2015, 06:26:57 AM »
Treadmill 60 mins one scoop mts whey post workout.
Tkd training for around an hour.
Today we should do deadlifts but they will be later.

Mjg1973
Rep: +529
Locker Roommates
« Reply #46: September 06, 2015, 05:03:01 AM »
Good luck....   
Many bodybuilders sell themselves short. Erroneously attributing their lack of satisfactory progress to a poverty of the requisite genetic traits, instead of to their irrational training and dietary practices, they give up training. Don't make the same mistake

Wis3guy
Locker Roommates
« Reply #47: September 08, 2015, 08:43:34 AM »
240 but I had fun this weekend.

5 sets of barbell squats
5 sets of db sumo squats
treadmill for 60

Today I started taking CTD hypercuts, If my trooper product comes I will switch to that if not I have a 2 bottle run of hypercuts....  Also should be receiving some pre-workouts from CTD and reaction Nutrition.  I am thinking caffeinated one in morning.  Non caffeinated if I do stuff at night.  So far not a lot of volume with weights but I will slowly add.

Mjg1973
Locker Roommates
« Reply #48: September 08, 2015, 09:36:39 AM »
Looking good so far..  Just make sure you stay on the treadmill. The carido aspect will help dramatically with dropping weight..    Keep it up..
Many bodybuilders sell themselves short. Erroneously attributing their lack of satisfactory progress to a poverty of the requisite genetic traits, instead of to their irrational training and dietary practices, they give up training. Don't make the same mistake

Wis3guy
Locker Roommates
« Reply #49: September 09, 2015, 05:33:49 AM »

Day two of hyper cuts, I am taking it first thing in the morning and then around 1pm.   Thanks to momo1 for having contests with the last one scoring me some noxipro.  Funny thing is I almost thought he sent the wrong one. Very small box, then upon opening it was correct, noxipro is not much bigger than a bottle of hyper cuts.  Also this morning I took my first dose of the noxipro, haven't had a pre with caffeine for a while so life is good.
Five sets flat bench
Five sets flat fly
Five sets inclined DB press
Five sets push-ups.
Workout was nice, I could tell the noxipro gave me a kick so we will keep the updates up.

Wis3guy
Locker Roommates
« Reply #50: September 09, 2015, 08:38:19 AM »
 ;D woo hoo  I came home from dropping my son off at school and FedEx had dropped off a package for me!!!!  Thank You reaction Nutrition, I received all four of my requested products and a shaker cup to boot, (not necessary but greatly appreciated)  So now that I have my stack lets continue for the day.

60 min on the treadmill,  with a 3 min jog (5mph) every ten minutes so start at jog, walk 7 min, jog again.  Gives you 6 jogging opportunities.  I am not dropping weight fast enough so we will up the intensity.  I plan on alternating RN's Pre with CTD's Pre for weight training.  Then I have protein and BCAA's from RN to help the fatigue and hopefully spare muscle.  Finally at night if I do extra cardio I can use RN's Pre without caffeine.
Today after shower scale said 32.3%  I usually measure this way as I have calousses from TKD so my feet are thick.....

Wis3guy
Locker Roommates
« Reply #51: September 09, 2015, 08:40:56 AM »
Ooops,  I forgot,  one scoop Reaction Nutrition Milk Chocolate pre shower and one Post.  This seems to have a good profile and tasted delicious, so we will see how it treats me the rest of the day.

Mjg1973
Locker Roommates
« Reply #52: September 09, 2015, 12:28:45 PM »
Solid training day...   Your workout and cardio is looking good!   Make sure your diet stays in check..
If your way over maintenance,  All the cardio in the world wont help you...   
Keep up the good work.

Wis3guy
Locker Roommates
« Reply #53: September 09, 2015, 12:51:27 PM »
 ::). I forgot that momo1 hooked me up with a few sample samples.  One of which was noxitropin and I had a sample last night and I must admit I awoke to the sounds of my wife moving around it was rather awesome.  No wake ups in the middle.

I also just had RN's bcaa cherry lime one scoop. Kind of as a taste check.  A little bit of foam but that went away and the taste was nice and mello.  One scoop in 10 ounces of water.

Thanks for watching, and yes we are working in calories.  But it's birthday season at my house so it's a little tough.

Wis3guy
Locker Roommates
« Reply #54: September 10, 2015, 05:49:38 AM »
Hyper cuts one pill this morning, then a little later one scoop or RN's pre action, looks like a decent profile, with a lot of caffeine.  350mg of the anhydrous stuff.  It did kick in but not as hard as I would of thought.  Did arms this morning.
5 sets Ez bar curl
5 sets DB tricep ext behind head.
5 sets DB curl
5 sets close grip bench
5 set hammer curls
5 set lying tricep ext

I did get a nice pump, which considering I haven't eaten yet today is pretty good in my opinion.  Now I get a break to take my teenager (as of yesterday) to school, then it's back home to see if cardio will make my heart explode. 😜

Darkman
Rep: +1,039
« Reply #55: September 10, 2015, 06:19:41 AM »
In on this. Good luck with it.
Giving life support to those who overdosed on an under-dose of reality...

Wis3guy
Locker Roommates
« Reply #56: September 10, 2015, 08:28:25 AM »
Thanks darkman.
Since I'm typing you know I'm either heartless or it didn't explode.....
60 min on treadmill, legs are sore so I only walked.
2 scoops of reaction nutrition same as yesterday.  No bloat or any other issues.

Mjg1973
Locker Roommates
« Reply #57: September 10, 2015, 08:34:34 AM »
Hyper cuts one pill this morning, then a little later one scoop or RN's pre action, looks like a decent profile, with a lot of caffeine.  350mg of the anhydrous stuff.  It did kick in but not as hard as I would of thought.  Did arms this morning.
5 sets Ez bar curl
5 sets DB curl
5 sets close grip bench
5 set hammer curls
5 set lying tricep ext

I did get a nice pump, which considering I haven't eaten yet today is pretty good in my opinion.  Now I get a break to take my teenager (as of yesterday) to school, then it's back home to see if cardio will make my heart explode. 😜

Nice!   Keep it up bro..

Darkman
Rep: +1,039
« Reply #58: September 10, 2015, 08:44:22 AM »
5 sets Ez bar curl
5 sets DB curl
5 sets close grip bench
5 set hammer curls
5 set lying tricep ext

Nice arm workout by the way. It looks similar to mine.
Giving life support to those who overdosed on an under-dose of reality...

Wis3guy
Locker Roommates
« Reply #59: September 10, 2015, 07:10:07 PM »
So anther bcaa dose n the afternoon, tastes good, but getting a funny smell.  I wasn't sure if it's the shaker or not so I will try will another one tomorrow.  Also trying my second serving of noxitropin from CTD, I had three samples took one two nights ago and liked it. Now I want to try two days in a row.

Copyright © 2019 SupplementReviews.com. All rights reserved!